Bluelight

Thread: Men who won't eat a pussy ~ ( ? )

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 145
  1. Collapse Details
    Men who won't eat a pussy ~ ( ? ) 
    #1
    Bluelighter laurengotdatfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    hollyHOOD/miramar 954, FL
    Posts
    1,654
    Another thread inspired me to write this, but I have a question for guys who don't like eating pussy, or simply will not do it.... why?! What do you dislike about it? The whole experience? Are you disgusted by it because you really secretly want a penis in your mouth?

    I'm a female and I would personally never eat a pussy because girls are disgusting, but I like men so I wouldn't hesitate to suck a dick. If you are sexually attracted to that gender, how could it disgust you? I just don't get it.
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    #2
    I have a friend who's paranoid about diseases. He won't eat pussy, always uses a condom, wipes himself off with alcohol right after sex and takes a shower.

    I know another guy who had a girl with hygiene problems and hasn't gone down since. And a lot of other guys who do it from time to time but see it as a chore.

    I personally love it and will do it until a girl stops me or my mouth stops moving.
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    #3
    If you are sexually attracted to your boyfriend, why would licking his nostrils out disgust you?

    Its a matter of personal taste - its ignorant and insulting for you to assume that guys who don't like to eat pussy are somehow gay or "want a dick in their mouth."

    If this is inspired by personal experience, perhaps better personal hygiene on your behalf could fix the problem.
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by laurengotdatfire View Post
    girls are disgusting
    Strong words!

    I've been lucky lately in that most of the guys I've been with in the past year have loved doing it more than anything (and a fair few that love rimming too, which is even better!).

    However, I had one guy friend who told me he found it disgusting, although he couldn't quite explain why.

    Personally I've done it a few times to different girls and I love it. Before I did it, I thought it would freak me out, and that it would be slimy and gross, and that I'd only enjoy it if there was absolutely no taste (which is the way I feel about sucking cock - if there's any taste then generally it's not a good one), but I was pleasantly surprised. Mmmm the sweet taste of girls...
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    #5
    Well it could be the smell. Some girls just arent clean down there ya know?
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    #6
    Senior Moderator
    Electronic Music Discussion
    Noodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    EST
    Posts
    31,091
    Quote Originally Posted by laurengotdatfire View Post
    Another thread inspired me to write this, but I have a question for guys who don't like eating pussy, or simply will not do it.... why?! What do you dislike about it? The whole experience? Are you disgusted by it because you really secretly want a penis in your mouth?

    I'm a female and I would personally never eat a pussy because girls are disgusting, but I like men so I wouldn't hesitate to suck a dick. If you are sexually attracted to that gender, how could it disgust you? I just don't get it.

    Ummmm.... I like going down on women and men.

    I will not force myself on a stinky stick or hole though.

     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    #7
    I love to do it. However, I feel I can respond to your thread because I do have a friend who absolutely will never, ever do it. He finds the idea of it disgusting, along with the taste and the smell.

    For someone like myself who loves to do it, the only turn off would be a bad smell/bad taste, usually only happens if the girl doesn't keep herself zestfully clean. Good grooming is also important.
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    #8
    Bluelighter ThaiDie4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    U.S., east coast babyyy
    Posts
    1,572
    This frustrates me because my boyfriend is this way. He has only eaten my out like 3 times, once on my birthday, once on my aniversary, and once when he was really wasted.

    I really do hate it about him. I understand that no one wants to lick a smelly pussy, but I keep mine very clean and shaven, and he has even admitted to me that it smells fine. He just will make its a general rule for all girls that he doesn't do this.

    And he's EMBARRASSED for people to know that he has EVER done it!!! What a load of shit is that.

    I don't get it. I have no problems giving head, in fact, I enjoy it, and I'll do it before he even has to ask. I thought being with someone, you'd be attracted to getting them off????

    UG.
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    #9
    I love eating pussy.
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    #10
    Bluelighter laurengotdatfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    hollyHOOD/miramar 954, FL
    Posts
    1,654
    Quote Originally Posted by dokomo View Post
    If you are sexually attracted to your boyfriend, why would licking his nostrils out disgust you?

    Its a matter of personal taste - its ignorant and insulting for you to assume that guys who don't like to eat pussy are somehow gay or "want a dick in their mouth."

    If this is inspired by personal experience, perhaps better personal hygiene on your behalf could fix the problem.
    Hahaha! Dude chill out it was a serious question. Looks like Someone is uncomfortable with their sexually to have been offended by that question.

    I think it's personally ignorant and whatever the fuck else you said, to hint that I have bad hygiene.

    ^didn't that sound absurd to you? Lol!

    Get over it. I just think guys who don't eat pussy are afraid. And pussies.

    But yeah this didn't come from personal experience, every time I've asked a dude to eat it he did, I just have male friends who don't eat pussy and I question their sexuality, NOT because of this. So I just wondered.


    Thai- fuckin a yo, I feel so utterly bad for you, you have no idea. It is the best part of my day for sure.

    And Glitter- sorry lol! Didn't mean to be harsh but vaginas are just sick. Maybe I'll try it one day though, come over lol
     

  11. Collapse Details
     
    #11
    because it smells, that's my main reason.in my mind, I think I can do it, but when I get close to it, I won't be able to do it anymore.
     

  12. Collapse Details
     
    #12
    Bluelighter Z Y G G Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    American Suburbia
    Posts
    2,379
    Quote Originally Posted by dokomo View Post
    If you are sexually attracted to your boyfriend, why would licking his nostrils out disgust you?
    WTF?Mmmm...???


    big difference b/w performing oral sex, a sexual act for most people and licking out nostrils, a non sexual act for most people


    Maybe some guys had bad experiences...I once dated a guy who turned me off from giving head, I once vomited from the smell. He would beg me to do it and there was no way that I could.

    Also, many guys are mostly interested in their own pleasure. They won't do something just cuz it makes their partner feel good. But there luckily are lots of men who aren't like that.

    And attacking someone personally for posting a general question is just an a-hole move. (Stating the OP has bad hygiene and that's why she's asking the question). Play nice, kiddies.
    Last edited by Z Y G G Y; 30-06-2009 at 23:59.
     

  13. Collapse Details
     
    #13
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    ny
    Posts
    91
    Personally, I don't know why some guys won't do it. Besides the previously mentioned reasons of questionable hygiene and/or some macho aversion to giving pleasure -- anyone see the Soprano's episode in which Uncle Junior gets pissed when the mafia finds out he goes down on his 60 yr. old gf? lol -- I think other men might be afraid that they don't know how to do it "right" (which is sort of hard to believe in this sexually saturated culture).
     

  14. Collapse Details
     
    #14
    Bluelighter samb834's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Under the stairs licking your ankles
    Posts
    910
    I love it when a girl I'm with is enjoying herself - I get off on the fact that she's getting off. I absolutely love eating pussy... Alot of guys will only do it if its reciprecated. Im not even fussed if the favour is returned, I think it rocks...
     

  15. Collapse Details
     
    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by laurengotdatfire View Post
    Hahaha! Dude chill out it was a serious question. Looks like Someone is uncomfortable with their sexually to have been offended by that question.

    I think it's personally ignorant and whatever the fuck else you said, to hint that I have bad hygiene.

    ^didn't that sound absurd to you? Lol!

    Get over it. I just think guys who don't eat pussy are afraid. And pussies.

    But yeah this didn't come from personal experience, every time I've asked a dude to eat it he did, I just have male friends who don't eat pussy and I question their sexuality, NOT because of this. So I just wondered.


    Thai- fuckin a yo, I feel so utterly bad for you, you have no idea. It is the best part of my day for sure.

    And Glitter- sorry lol! Didn't mean to be harsh but vaginas are just sick. Maybe I'll try it one day though, come over lol
    LOL I personally have no problem eating pussy but I find it offensive that you think that guys who do are gay because of it, or at least thats what your original post insinuated. As others have cited, poor hygiene is a common reason that some may avoid it, so I feel it was a valid point if your post was serious.
     

  16. Collapse Details
     
    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Z Y G G Y View Post
    WTF?Mmmm...???


    big difference b/w performing oral sex, a sexual act for most people and licking out nostrils, a non sexual act for most people
    I was simply making a point following the OP's logic. My point is that what is "normal" is completely relative, and its ignorant to judge people rather than let them simply do what they want to do in that regard.
     

  17. Collapse Details
     
    #17
    Bluelighter JasonSmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    760 / north country san diego
    Posts
    314
    I'd go for it. But those who don't, I'd say one thing is it tastes horrible? Some of my friends said they did it and will never do it again because they almost puked afterwards.
     

  18. Collapse Details
     
    #18
    I am so grateful my fiance loves going down on me.
     

  19. Collapse Details
     
    #19
    Bluelighter augustaB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Low Countries
    Posts
    2,266
    Giving head to my wife is the best thing I can do for her. And I love doing it.
    And I love giving beejays too.
     

  20. Collapse Details
     
    #20
    Bluelight Crew Rogue Robot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    ♥ ♩ ♫ ♩ ♫ ♥
    Posts
    16,716
    if a guy expects a girl to do it, then it should be reciprocated. end of story.
     

  21. 01-07-2009, 02:54

  22. Collapse Details
     
    #21
    Quote Originally Posted by memphiseve View Post
    I am also well groomed and squeaky clean, which is a must.
    I have never met a guy who wouldn't go down on me.
    Ditto. I have never had problems with this, and i do feel now after reading this that my well intact hygiene has definitely worked in my favor.
     

  23. Collapse Details
     
    #22
    Bluelight Crew AmorRoark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    way over yonder in the minor key
    Posts
    21,570
    I've never had a boyfriend who wouldn't go down on me. I imagine it would be a deal-breaker if my new lover refused to ever give oral sex. Luckily it probably wouldn't be long before I figured this out, making things easier for everyone involved.
     

  24. Collapse Details
     
    #23
    Bluelighter laurengotdatfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    hollyHOOD/miramar 954, FL
    Posts
    1,654
    Quote Originally Posted by memphiseve View Post
    My husband is hands down the best at giving oral sex. I taught him right. He will do it till his tongue falls off too. It doesn't take him long, bout 5 to 10 minutes to get the job done. Sometimes I get a *orgasm migraine.*
    I am also well groomed and squeaky clean, which is a must.
    I have never met a guy who wouldn't go down on me.
    Amen, girl. +1

    Love my life.

    Anyway, I don't care about people causing drama because of a thread I simply wanted to know because I have never been with a guy who wouldn't eat me out. I think I'm irresistable
     

  25. 01-07-2009, 03:52

  26. Collapse Details
     
    #24
    MMm the girl I'm with has the most perfect little pie.. I would eat it anytime.
     

  27. Collapse Details
     
    #25
    I only have enjoyed doing it on my GF.

    She tells me to jump, I ask how high. She tells me to eat her out, I ask for how many hours. I'll do whatever I have to make her happy.
     

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •