• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mephedrone + Ketamine?

alt 14

Bluelighter
I searched on here and saw one not-so-detailed report of mixing K and meph, and another search for the mephedrone megathread only yielded an archived thread. Move this if it still exists I guess.

Anyway, I've been thinking what it would be like to combine the two. They come on in about the same amount of time and the peaks match up pretty nicely so my guess is that it would feel more like a single drug than mixing the two. I get some vaguely psychedelic effects from mephedrone and I must say I don't mind them. I'm not thinking like a massive dose of ketamine here, more like something to synergize with the mephedrone and not over-power it. Perhaps maybe 140mg of mephedrone and 40mg of ketamine would be a good dose? I weigh ~150lbs lbs btw.

I would really like to hear BL's experience with this mix. It really sounds like something I would want to try. This sounds like it has potential to be REALLY addicting though, haha. We all know of the psychological addiction ketamine can cause and when you add that with the moreishness of mephedrone... Well sounds like one hell of a combo.

P.S. I don't mind shoving 200mg+ up my nose so don't bother mentioning that. I typically do half up one nostril, turn my head to the side for better absorption for maybe 10-15 seconds, then repeat in the other nostril.

Ive never done the combo but I think your numbers are right on and that would sound like a pretty fantastic combo. Let us know how it goes. Shouldnt be any adverse reactions from the two.

I've found that with myself and friends this combo leads to a lowering of the threshold to K Hole. Anyone else found this to be the case?

Just to report back, this is an excellent combo. I used to snort waayyy more mmcat than I needed, and I would just like to say 140mg on top of whatever would normally be a light dose of K is excessive. I'm mixed the K and Meow about 3-4 times, and this is on par with candy flipping as far as drug synergy goes. Try it! :)

would be quite similar to Calvin Klein (Cocaine/Ketamine)... but personnally i only do Ket alone coz i don't like not being in control of my body with other people around... allready landed me in some pretty sticky situations

I haven't tried it with mephedrone, but I have combined methylone and K numerous times.
I very much like that combo :)

superb combo and i much prefer it to CK - only problem is that the combo, snorted, messes my sinuses up bigtime - like a hayfever attack, so i tend to bomb the meph and snort the k nowadays.

me and friends often smoke a pure skunk pipe straight after the line - that adds even more of a buzz... 30minutes of golden tingles and wonky funny mess if you hit the sweet spot, lovely!

Be very careful with this mixture in higher doses, it is extremely intense and requires much less doses compared to those of each when taken individually. Wouldn't be surprised if it puts a strong strain on the body too, also induces a k-hole much easier. In my experience it gives the wobblyness of Ketamine and it's crazy thoughts and these are then released through the chattiness of the Mephedrone. Can lead to some interesting things being said I feel both substances have an excellent synergy.

would love to try this, but IV . Menph v you get a good peaky.toll for aout an hour, and i bet he k would floopr me

be careful with raised blood pressure and heart rate, but it sounds like a good time.

you may want to save some k for the comedown, i always save some k to mix with benzos on the crash.

I did Ketamine and Methedrone together (2-3 large key bumps with both) followed my MDMA 20 minutes later in a club. Had the best 45 minute high/trip of my life, I think partly because I took the perfect amount of K (just on the verge of K holing).

Generally I just do Meph and G though.

I did Ketamine and Mephedrone together (2-3 large key bumps each) followed by MDMA 20 minutes later in a club this weekend. Had the best 45 minute high/trip of my life, I think partly because I took the perfect amount of K (just on the verge of K holing).

Generally I just do Meph and G though, as sadly mixing G and Ketamine is dangerous.