• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

got my weed wet

doodle911

Greenlighter
So last night i got my weed wet cause i was baked as fuck and accidentally poored some of the water from my bubbler into my container with my weed in it. The texture which use to be hard and sticky as fuck seems soggy now. What I am wondering is 1) which is the best way in which to dry my bud out? and 2) will it still be good after its dried out or do u think its lost potency?

p.s. I wouldnt think it would lose potency do to the fact thc isnt water soluble but id appreciate ur opinions

No it won't lose its potency, some people actually keep their bug in water for a day and re-cure it, apparently it removes some of the carcinogens that way, but it's a waste of time imho.

So last night i got my weed wet cause i was baked as fuck and accidentally poored some of the water from my bubbler into my container with my weed in it. The texture which use to be hard and sticky as fuck seems soggy now. What I am wondering is 1) which is the best way in which to dry my bud out? and 2) will it still be good after its dried out or do u think its lost potency?

p.s. I wouldnt think it would lose potency do to the fact thc isnt water soluble but id appreciate ur opinions

Two words, blow dryer. It wont mess up the weed worst than it already is.

it'll grow mold yack :|
i believe the best way is use hair dryer
the bud will also increase potency for some reason

i don't know if anyone has tried this but you could just put it in a container with some of those silicone dioxide packets they put in shoes and stuff, should absorb all the water fairly quickly. just don't let the silicone touch the buds i think it should be safe

or you could just cure it any of the traditional ways

it'll grow mold yack :|
i believe the best way is use hair dryer
the bud will also increase potency for some reason

How, unless some of the lesser cannibinoids somehow turn into THC?

Its also dead plant material it can't become more potent unless more of the chemicals are turned into THC.

maybe he means more potent by weight? like drying it out a second time would/could result in less moisture than originally present in the buds.. i duno lol

so I ended up putting it in a container that i filled with rice so the buds were completely covered and surrounded and then after that i just left the bud sit in an empty container with the lid off and after both those the buds was litterally good as new filled with beautiful crystals everywhere. But all in all the rice is wat really did the trick

don't microwave it. let it dry naturally. spread it out thin on a paper plate or something and put it somewhere with good ventilation.

Throw it in the fire babaaaaaaaay
redir

No microwave EVER! Heat kills thc%, proven fact. I agree with the rice theory, or just spread it out in front of a fan. I don't microwave food either, fucks it's molecules up. That's why nuked food tastes like crap compared to an oven or pan.

microwaving it makes the trychs explode. fine it you do it for just a few seconds because it should still be on the bud

microwaves produce extreme amounts of heat/energy very quickly, which yes, would make trichomes X-PLOD!!!

lol

hair dryer is a bit harsh, might evaporate a lot of the oils as well as the water. I leave mine ground up on a sunny windowsill for a few hours, works well.