• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Best euphoric drug = Stablon

xtrailer

Bluelighter
3 pills of this gets me so high and content. social anxiety totally dissapears. Feels opiate like.

I wonder why theres so little coverage on this baby

lmao thats what I'm wondering

I got it! Apprently it an anti deppresent..I was quite intrested by this part I read on Wiki.

ingapore's Ministry of Health has restricted the use of tianeptine to psychiatrists due to its abuse potential, while Bahrain has classified it a controlled substance due to increasing reports of misuse and abuse by patients. [19][20] Tianeptine, under the Coaxil brand name, has been intravenously injected by drug users in Armenia and Russia.[21][22] This method of administration reportedly causes an opiate-like effect, and is sometimes used in an attempt to lessen opiate withdrawal symptoms.[21]

Like...what the fuck is worng with people? Just go get a fucking methadone, viccodin, something....

Oh and, I you know nothing abot euphoria untill your first opiod =]

Last edited:
Yeah I wikipedia'd it myself afterwards too. I've never heard of these "SSREs"

something to do with serotonin and short acting? cool never fucked with those long term joints. I do like 50 to a hundred mg of tramadol which is an ssri what is an ssre? lets see

i've tried codeine and tramadol...but stablon i take everyday...puts me in a state of real calm and relaxation. its non addictive and i dont even feel the need to take it if i go a day or so without it.

ya just so you guys know that the buzz i get from stablon is the same as the buzz i get from taking opiates.

man i just read about this stuff, and i wanna try it. what's the legality status of this stuff?

stablon is one med i have no short supply off. i have like hundreds of pills prescribed to me.

puts me in a state of real calm and content. really good class A shit.

hmmmmmm only one way to find out... try it! allthough my doctor isn't too open to "my ideas" hehe.. i think she thinks i'm undermining her "doctor status" when i talk about meds she doesnt know

well...3 tabs no longer work the same for me no more...

i wonder what are others experiences with this pharm

I tried it. It was interesting. Very short lived but very definitive euphoric push. I don't know how it was opiate like, at all though. But it was unlike many anti-depressents in that it actually had a distinct euphoric push tangible from when I took it. But then it went away within the half hour. Anti depressant crack?

Yes, crack is a good comparison because it fades off real quick. Very short half life. I’ve found I basically has no withdrawal symptoms except I get an angry feeling sometimes a few hours after taking it. 12.5 mg x 4 pills (50 mg) is about my minimum dose and probably my average dose. Yesterday I took 325 mg – I think most of it was wasted.

It feels REAL clean. No body load for me – just a mental calming, clarity and stimulant effect. I’ve never noticed side effects except a little nausea at high doses when tolerance is low. I’m not sure about euphoria but I have noticed a real happy and talkative mood when on it.

Bottom line is, unless you have it prescribed, it’s probably not worth the money you’ll spend on it. I’m pretty sure it’s still not available in the US.