Bluelight

Thread: Best euphoric drug = Stablon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Best euphoric drug = Stablon 
    Bluelighter
    3 pills of this gets me so high and content. social anxiety totally dissapears. Feels opiate like.

I wonder why theres so little coverage on this baby

2. Collapse Details

Cool story bro .....

3. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    maybe because tianeptine is an SSRE?

4. Collapse Details

What the fuck is stablon?

5. Collapse Details

lmao thats what I'm wondering

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by KoreyS View Post
    I got it! Apprently it an anti deppresent..I was quite intrested by this part I read on Wiki.

ingapore's Ministry of Health has restricted the use of tianeptine to psychiatrists due to its abuse potential, while Bahrain has classified it a controlled substance due to increasing reports of misuse and abuse by patients. [19][20] Tianeptine, under the Coaxil brand name, has been intravenously injected by drug users in Armenia and Russia.[21][22] This method of administration reportedly causes an opiate-like effect, and is sometimes used in an attempt to lessen opiate withdrawal symptoms.[21]

Like...what the fuck is worng with people? Just go get a fucking methadone, viccodin, something....

Oh and, I you know nothing abot euphoria untill your first opiod =]
    Last edited by OpiodSlave; 29-06-2009 at 06:25. Reason: bow chicka wow wow

7. Collapse Details

Yeah I wikipedia'd it myself afterwards too. I've never heard of these "SSREs"

8. Collapse Details

something to do with serotonin and short acting? cool never fucked with those long term joints. I do like 50 to a hundred mg of tramadol which is an ssri what is an ssre? lets see

9. Collapse Details

10. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    i've tried codeine and tramadol...but stablon i take everyday...puts me in a state of real calm and relaxation. its non addictive and i dont even feel the need to take it if i go a day or so without it.

ya just so you guys know that the buzz i get from stablon is the same as the buzz i get from taking opiates.

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by KoreyS View Post
    Ditto. Isn't that-that ones boxers real name? Sylvester....

12. Collapse Details

man i just read about this stuff, and i wanna try it. what's the legality status of this stuff?

13. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    stablon is one med i have no short supply off. i have like hundreds of pills prescribed to me.

puts me in a state of real calm and content. really good class A shit.

14. Collapse Details

Recovery Support
    Design Staff
    Wow I'm totally jealous

15. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    A glass bottle in the ocean between waves and rocks
    hmmmmmm only one way to find out... try it! allthough my doctor isn't too open to "my ideas" hehe.. i think she thinks i'm undermining her "doctor status" when i talk about meds she doesnt know

16. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    in BL...50% of the stuff mentioned here...i doubt doctors have even heard off

17. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    well...3 tabs no longer work the same for me no more...

i wonder what are others experiences with this pharm

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by epiks View Post
    Ditto. Isn't that-that ones boxers real name? Sylvester....
    lol lol lol very good

19. Collapse Details

I tried it. It was interesting. Very short lived but very definitive euphoric push. I don't know how it was opiate like, at all though. But it was unlike many anti-depressents in that it actually had a distinct euphoric push tangible from when I took it. But then it went away within the half hour. Anti depressant crack?

20. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Yes, crack is a good comparison because it fades off real quick. Very short half life. I’ve found I basically has no withdrawal symptoms except I get an angry feeling sometimes a few hours after taking it. 12.5 mg x 4 pills (50 mg) is about my minimum dose and probably my average dose. Yesterday I took 325 mg – I think most of it was wasted.

It feels REAL clean. No body load for me – just a mental calming, clarity and stimulant effect. I’ve never noticed side effects except a little nausea at high doses when tolerance is low. I’m not sure about euphoria but I have noticed a real happy and talkative mood when on it.

Bottom line is, unless you have it prescribed, it’s probably not worth the money you’ll spend on it. I’m pretty sure it’s still not available in the US.

21. Collapse Details

It it very much like hydrocodone, but I would not say that it is the "best euphoric drug evvaarr!" - just as I and most people would not say that hydrocodone is the "best euphoric drug evvaarr!". That's just silly. Unlike hydrocodone, Tianeptine seems to invariably cause pretty severe hostility and irritability - at least for me - as well as sweating and considerable amounts of compulsive, nervous energy; but at least there's no nausea. Like hydrocodone, there's often a dirty feeling to the high, a feeling of there being something not quite right or that the experience could be better if only... what? It's a feeling that's hard to explain. Tianeptine also diminishes one's facility with language, making self-expression a bit more time-consuming and frustrating than it otherwise would be.

Tolerance to the euphoric effects develops VERY rapidly. It has a very short half-life. And in higher doses - especially when mixing with GABA for some reason - causes severe confusion and dysphoria. (At least for me.)

By the end of my Tianeptine therapy I was popping some 6 or 8 12.5 mg pills; they hardly did anything at that point besides increase my body temperature and make me depressed and irritable.

I give Tianeptine 4 out of 10 stars. At least in so far as I am rating it as a recreational drug.

In terms of its beneficial effects on the mind as a whole (i.e. stimulating neurotrophic hormones and promoting synaptogenesis), well, I don't have a rating because there are too many confounds for me to make a definitive statement about how Tianeptine affected me in that regard, but from what I have read it may have the potential to be quite the nootropic.

22. Collapse Details

opioid-like my ass!
    just use a real drug if you want a good high, not finding some stupid anti-depressant that feels "good".
    also, the reason you think this drug is as good as opioids is because you have only tried codeine and tramadol.
    try hydromorphone, oxymorphone, morphine, fentanyl, diacetylmorphine, oxycodone, etc... and come and say it is as good as those.

23. Collapse Details

I am just trying to see how on this green earth you can even almost compare Stablon to Opiates..
    Not even close to being the same feeling. Yeah, Stablon made me feel pretty wired the first time I took it, but after that- absolutely nothing Euphoric in any way.
    I am not proud of it but I am a recovering pain med addict. The feelings that I got from taking pain meds - Real ones, not Tramadol etc- were that I was completely normal with feelings again. Possibly euphoria which to me being a depressed person seemed to be what normal should feel like.

Anyway, just wanted to clarify that Stablon is a nice med, but not even close to Euphoric or an opiate. Dont go running out buying it thinking it is going to make you feel great unless you truly have depression and take it over a period of time.

"Very much like Hydrocodone" ---WAT????? Comon man, please!! Silly!

24. Collapse Details

This should be really cool to take. It basically does the same thing to serotonin as benzos do to GABA. It simply enhances the way serotonin works, verses SSRI's which just flood the brain with it. I imagine this would give the quasi-opiate like experience due to the sharpness of it's effects, but not anywhere in the same ballpark in prescribed doses.

25. Collapse Details

Mmm, I might have to try and get my hands on some of this stuff.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast