Best of hardstyle or hard trance.

mr.dopeman

Bluelighter
Anyone have an songs they can recomend in the hardstyle or hard trance genre? I like both but have been issues finding material i really enjoy and was wondering what you BLers are into.

if you have itunes, which i am sure you do, google hardfm or fearfm and you can get streaming hardstyle music 24/7 through your itunes.

What do you mean by 'hard trance?' There's Drum and Bass, which is basically a fast style of techno. Is that what you mean?

What do you mean by 'hard trance?' There's Drum and Bass, which is basically a fast style of techno. Is that what you mean?

*pukes* :p

anything Tunnel c. 2001-2003. That's when Hard Trance ended, imho.

Neophyte, Evil Activities

Anything from Masters of Hardcore

the best hardstyle djs are Headhunterz, D-block & S-te-fan, the prophet, brennan heart, showtek, technoboy if you are still looking for some material... though i imagine you already know these djs...

he asked for hardstyle... lol
Read the topic title and #1 post again. I clearly see hard trance & hardstyle written in there... and if the links go outside your definition of those two genres I apologize and hope you can tell which links don't belong in this thread.

Read the topic title and #1 post again. I clearly see hard trance & hardstyle written in there... and if the links go outside your definition of those two genres I apologize and hope you can tell which links don't belong in this thread.

my mistake... i apologize if i did not notice "hard trance" within the OP.... you culd have just said " he said hardtrance too"...

my mistake... i apologize if i did not notice "hard trance" within the OP.... you culd have just said " he said hardtrance too"...

It's always good to start nicely with lots of long words on a brink of what might be a flame war in 2-3 posts, so if it comes to "war" and there's stuff going on, the mods don't shoot you when they come and clean the place :D
NSFW:
I'm sorry, I'm a bit crazy today, I've been watching Eddie Izzard for 3hours straight

lol i thought you were being sarcastic:L point taken :)
favourite dj? (hardstyle)

Hardstyle is some of my favorite EDM :D

Albums:
  • Defqon.1 2009
  • Decibel 2009
^^ I highly recommend you give those albums a listen, some of the best hardstyle artists and songs ever.

Artists:
  • Headhunterz
  • Wildstylez
  • DJ Isaac
  • D-Block & S-Te-Fan
  • Brennan Heart
  • Noisecontrollers
  • Showtek
  • Endymion

Also check out the Digitally Imported Radio Hardstyle channel for 24/7 streaming music

lol i thought you were being sarcastic:L point taken :)
favourite dj? (hardstyle)
hmmm haven't been on any hardstyle parties (ever) and i've mainly been listening to techno for the last year so i cant really say.... Definetely something older, 2002-2004... Or maybe something italian...

hmm im not too fond on italian hardstyle... i prefer dutch :p
headhunterz n such like...

& roose whos your fav dj/favourite song?

Hardstyle artists I like;

Josh & Wesz
Zany
Tatanka
Killer Clown
Headhunterz
Brennan Heart
Showtek
Dutchmaster

If you do a torrent search for hardstyle, you'll get more than you could imagine haha.

silentangst do ya like d-block & s-te-fan?
some of the new showtek songs r amazin (we speak music, electronic stereophonic)... but som them r pretty shitty...