• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

what's the best way to take molly?

Alright well just pour the straight powder down your throat it will kick in faster than anything and you should be rolling nice and hard lol

Don't wait until comedown to take your bumbper. Do it at the peak to get the most out of it. I think 100 mg to start, than 50 mg bumbpers about an hour and a half later tops. That way you will get a strong peak about 20 minutes later and extend your roll.

id take 100mg, give her 80.

bump up 30 min later with ~70, her 50. so 170/130.

girls usually need less (usually weigh less too).

split it in half and and dump each others dose on a paper fold it and let the molly fall on your tung and wash it down with something...This hits me the hardest and sometimes I can feel it like 10 minutes after taking it

put .35 of the mols with b6 powder in a cap and take that. CRAZY NIGHT! if that doesnt get u good enough do a double dose haha

put .35 of the mols with b6 powder in a cap and take that. CRAZY NIGHT! if that doesnt get u good enough do a double dose haha

That's a pretty dumb advice, 350mg MDMA is already a huge dose, and then advising someone to do 700mg. This is a HR forum, not a "get me as fucked up as possible forum"

Drop a point or two of Molly straight in a shot glass of vodka (my alcohol of choice), stir it real quick and chase it down. This will go straight to your blood stream since it is combined with alcohol and you will feel the effects for aping period of time as long as very quickly.

^ this is an okay method to take MDMA (and many other non-MAOI chemicals), but its best to minimize the amount of alcohol used so you don't get a buzz from the alcohol. It can also lead to vomiting with sensitive people.

For those that don't know, a "point" refers to 100mg or .1g of a drug. Two points (200mg) is going to give you a pretty floored experience.

I always dump mine in a small amount of OJ and then eat a couple antacid tablets right after. The OJ hides the taste very well. This hits just as hard as nasal in my experience with none of the unpleasant nasal irritation.

^ Excess vitamin C will increase metabolism which will shorten the length of your roll, probably doesn't make a huge difference but it's best to wait at least 2 hours before and after dosing before taking/drinking anything with V.C in it

Not only that but its proven that MDMA absorbs better in an alkaline environment. Orange juice has an average pH of 3.5, lower if it has added ascorbic acid to it, which can affect the absorption of MDMA.

Antacids work because they neutralize the acid and provide a more alkaline environment (we used to eat "Roll Aids" aka Rolaids about 30 minutes before we dropped and it always helped quite a bit, especially with weaker pills) but you're eliminating that when you put your MDMA in an acid to start with.

I began to really enjoy MDMA IM. I rarely dose MDXX though, probably only a few times max. Mainly because it made the come up more manageable for me besides cutting doses in half. Plugging is pretty much the same but I love IM ket/MDMA in the same hit. Always a fun wacked out ride. I'd go with plugged if it was MDXX only unless I wanted a fuller duration but once again I almost always use it in unison with a psych or diss so thats somewhat rare usually reserved for fests or parties.

Plugging.

Seriously. If you're grossed out about it, then don't do it. But I'm dead serious about plugging. It makes it last twice as long, bioavailability is 100% and it gives you an amazing, huge, mind blowing rush. Noobs think that swallowing the pills give you a rish - they don't. Unless you've plugged amps before, you have no idea what the word "rush" even means.

Also, if you do this, remember that a higher bioavailability means that the drugs will be WAY more powerful. Don't over take, or suffer the concequences.

Yeah, plugging is awesome. The first time I did it, I didn't really know what I was doing... Plugged a green lady (MDA, caff), just pushed it in past the second knuckle... To say I was floored is an understatement. I was STUCK to the floor for the first hour of the peak. I couldn't move and I didn't want to move. The floor felt like it was vibrating with the music, causing my body to ebb and flow and is flowed. It was incredible. I didn't usually like the green ladies (too much caffeine) but that was incredible. I was rolling HARD for a good 7 hours off of that single pill too.

The only thing I didn't like about it was that I didn't hallucinate much. MDA always makes me trip balls but for some reason when I plug it, it reminds me a lot more of oral MDMA. I get hints of psychedelic activity but no visuals at the peak other than your usual tracers. That said... It could very well be that I'm too trashed to notice or care.

^^ Plugging any sort of drug usually shortens the duration, not extends it... It's just too much of a hassle for MDMA IMO, especially since the majority of people take it in a party setting.

I've honestly found snorting to be the most fun way of dosing... but, it's not anywhere NEAR as effective as oral and you usually end up wasting quite a bit

Plugging MDXX almost always extends the duration by a good hour for me and results in a much more intense and cleaner feeling high. I think its very much worth the hassle of doing it. I've even done it at a club (this is the only occasion where having pressed pills is nice - you go in the stall and shut the door, push it past the second knuckle, wash your hands, and party and you're rolling your ass off in half an hour) more than once.

I hate snorting because its a waste of material.

I'm talking about an actual enema injection, though. The drug dissolved in a liquid and shot through a needless syringe.

With that method you'll start feeling it almost immediately so it seems to last about an hour shorter just because you don't have the come up period

Haha the idea of simply ramming a pill in isn't to nice in my mind I would always rather dissolve it, though I never have any real intention of messing with pills do to additives. To bad molly is going down that path too, always a grand thing to have a long term trusted source when it comes to MDXX, thats for sure!

IM'ing can be nice too if I want to do a higher dose in a party setting, absolutely cannot stand anything above 115mgs of good crystal orally even by myself at times so the short wave ride come up of IM is preferred. Easy to make the dose beforehand and toss the syringe in your pocket with a couple iso wipes. Once your at your destintation find a selcluded place or excuse yourself to a hopefully sanitary bathroom and let it rip. I love MDA miles more though as I have no problem dosing that high orally.

Also agreed on plugging a decent amount being flooring, always fun! Lucky you as well, plugging/IM doesn't rape the duration for me by any means but it can and usually does cut out around 30-60 minutes for me. Also dat individual pharma eh? ;) If plugging didn't reduce duration it would be perfect!