• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

what's the best way to take molly?

givizzle

Bluelighter
i have 300 mg of molly to split between a girl an i. what's the best way to take it? i'd rather have it hit us hard than make it last long. will snorting it work like xtc does and hit you harder for a short amount of time?

Just eat it.

Divide it up....and either disolve in water...or parachute it (which is my prefered method)

parachute it... divide it into two 75mg parachutes each, and drop one, then when you start coming down, drop the other (approx 4 hours after the first one)

^ Better to drop 150mg each at once, when he says he wants it to hit hard rather than last long, in my opinion.

Or perhaps 100mg each, then the remaining 50mg later, depends on your tolerance.

EDIT: for phatass

Last edited:
snort molly is crap. it gets you high fast and in your face type but it doesn't last long. last time i snorted 2 bumps and after i came down i felt very depressed and wanted to snort more. :| the best way is oral by gel caps properly measured by scale

parachute it... divide it into two 75mg parachutes each, and drop one, then when you start coming down, drop the other (approx 4 hours after the first one)

If you have pure mdma, waiting 4 hours to redose is way too long IME. Added effects will be extremely short lived and will only make your comedown worse. If you want it to hit you the hardest, the best thing to do is plug it. Plug 100 mgs and snort the other 50 later on. If you or your mate aren't down for this, I would parachute the 100 and still snort the other 50 roughly 1.5 hours later.

I personally love to blow Molly, cause I absolutely dig the in my face roll. Last time I rolled, I had 1/2 G and i parachuted half, waited half an hour, and blew the other half in two lines. I rolled extremely hard for about 2 or 2 and a half hours, then I had a really nice come down over the next hour and a half or 2 hours. BUT if you don't like to snort it, parachuting it is the way to go.

I'm in a similar situation.

I have 4 pts of very good Molly and wondering how to take it to make it last long.

Before I had 3pts and parachuted 1.5 each, it kicked in in about 15 to 20 minutes.

Now I'm thinking of doing the same, but how long should I wait to parachute the other point (half each)?

How I personally would do it is parachute .2, then when I feel it hit me, parachute .1, then at my peak of the first dose parachute the other .1

parachute.
and take more than 75mg, whoever said that is misinformed..
take .12-.15

i just rub it all on my tongue and gums (not sure if theres a name for that). next time i do it i'm parachuting though

Eat a tums like 30 minutes before you roll, bomb 100mg and snort 50mg when it starts to hit you. Or just bomb the whole 150 at once

put it up your ass. most effective way and im not joking haha.

I would agree with this. Search for plugging to find explanations.

Also you will prolong the roll if you take 100 mg each to come up and split the remaining 100 mg about an hour later.

In reality your gf will probably need less and you will need slightly more.

Also you will prolong the roll if you take 100 mg each to come up and split the remaining 100 mg about an hour later.

In reality your gf will probably need less and you will need slightly more.

This is helpful advice also. Females typically need less since their brains are more serotonin influenced than males. Males are more dopamine influenced. That was a basic explanation of it since I dont know too much about this specifically. Anyone else care to help clarify or explain this in more detail

lol sounds gross but IMO works THE best., divide it and put it on a piece of paper and just straight pour it down your throat followed by a chug of water.. i dunno. if you cant handle the taste like most cant then def parachute it.

I can handle the taste best out of all the people I know. I havent had any pure Molly yet, but I cant chew up pills like its nothing with NOTHING to drink with it haha. I very rarely chew them due to it being damaging to teeth