• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

what's the best way to take molly?

Honestly, I've rarely plugged MDMA. I find that I end up plugging tested MDA pills because they are almost always loaded with caffeine and the caffeine for whatever reason doesn't seem to ever hit me if I plug them as opposed to eating them. Syringes are too much of a pain to prepare and such and capsules like to put up a fight when trying to shove them in :p

Thinking about it, its very well possible that when I've done it with MDMA before, I had about an hour cut off. Not so with MDA however. It seems to last slightly longer than oral.

I've never entertained the idea of IM'ing anything. I don't really like the idea of jamming myself with a needled syringe, never have.

Its not even that it bothers me - I'm the guy who goes in for his physical and watches them draw blood so needles themselves don't phase me, I think its just the stigma I've attached to them.

Haha I have more of a phobia towards IV use for multiple reasons besides the fact I enjoy the way IM'd chemicals come on far bette anyway. To me it totally depends on the chemical if I would use it IM. I'm getting to old to wait around for long tedious come ups as well as slightly impatient. Besides the fact it abates many negative side effects like nausea/such others and is extremely econoimical. IM'ing is actually terribly easy and fairly painless as well, especially if your skinny/have toned muscles as you can use smaller needles. I used to be fairly weary of all forms of injection but after reading the TiKHAL reports on IM DMT curosity got the better of me. IM K/DMT/the like is just so sexy.... I wouldn't really bother for anything besides diss's though, after being unable to hole with nasal K I had to try it IM and it was a good choice. Though IM'ing doesn't seem to drive people as complusively as IV, I still don't really recomend trying it.

Prepping a syringe for plugging hard..come on!;) While I suppose it may literally be easier/faster to just shove it on in there I still imagine it might still be a bit uncomfortable to have a small pill sitting around in your rectum. Though I find slight discomfort for about a minute or so after plugging small amounts of water so who knows! I've read about people putting actual pills right into the syringe which would probably save time. I have to imagine as well that it must take a bit of extra time for your rectum to dissolve an actual pill versus absorbing water. Would be handy at events though as you wouldn't need a syringe that way!

I also meant to add that I don't really like insufflating MDXX to begin with but don't mind keeping the vial in pocket to pour out small bumps for boosters if i'm not at the level I want to be. Seems to work fairly well in that regard. Do you insufflate from the get go Folley? If so, have you ever plugged a dose before and if you have, whats your take on them versus eachother? Since you said you like insufflation, it would be interesting to hear which you like better.

Honestly, I've rarely plugged MDMA. I find that I end up plugging tested MDA pills because they are almost always loaded with caffeine and the caffeine for whatever reason doesn't seem to ever hit me if I plug them as opposed to eating them. Syringes are too much of a pain to prepare and such and capsules like to put up a fight when trying to shove them in :p

Thinking about it, its very well possible that when I've done it with MDMA before, I had about an hour cut off. Not so with MDA however. It seems to last slightly longer than oral.

I've never entertained the idea of IM'ing anything. I don't really like the idea of jamming myself with a needled syringe, never have.

Its not even that it bothers me - I'm the guy who goes in for his physical and watches them draw blood so needles themselves don't phase me, I think its just the stigma I've attached to them.
plugging capsules isn't too hard just need some lube or petroleum jelly or vegetable oil.. something to help it slide in

Yeah but when I plug I'm usually at a club LOL
Then its all the more reason!;) Honestly though, I can't imagine shoving a capsule up there being much harder than shoving a pill up there as I would readily assume both need at least a bit of lubricant! Either way who doesn't bring a bit of lube to the clubs....?!?8o;)

Then its all the more reason!;) Honestly though, I can't imagine shoving a capsule up there being much harder than shoving a pill up there as I would readily assume both need at least a bit of lubricant! Either way who doesn't bring a bit of lube to the clubs....?!?8o;)

Hey I have a finite amount of space and I choose to use most of it for shooters LOL ;)

^No way mang, you just need those crazy baggy/heavily pocketed rave pants! Then you have all the room for lube you could ever want! ;)

^No way mang, you just need those crazy baggy/heavily pocketed rave pants! Then you have all the room for lube you could ever want! ;)

You mean like the ones that I used to wear all the time? LOL.

They don't let you in the clubs with those here. Dress codes and such. They were awesome for underground raves though. I never lost shit... Hell my friends would have me hold on to THEIR shit. It was also handy to be able to take my shirt off and shove it in a pocket when I got hot or if I got really hot, unzip the bottoms off my pants and put them in the other pocket and I'd have shorts and no shirt but I wouldn't be at risk of losing anything because all of my pockets were either button or zip.

HAHA! I didn't know you had some! Though I suppose since you love ravin' and dancin' to dem beats all night long it makes sense! Dress codes for clubs...you must be hitting up some fancy clubs. ;) ;) Baggy pants with big pockets do really come in handy though for that sort of thing though thats for certain! Pretty much all my clothes have huge pockets, some of can hold water bottles/liquor bottles almost fully concealed. Comes in handy and all my friends learned to love that fact as it means 99% of the time when outside of my place I normally have water on me. Funny with new friends as well as their always asking why I carry water around to which I reply, "I was a boyscout and were always prepared!". Always after using whatever comes the "Uhh could I have some water please....?".

I take it though since you have no lube though you just dry dog the pill on up there? Sounds uncomfortable at best and painful at worst! If I were you, I would carry a bit of vaseline. They make small tubes of it for chapped lips.

^ this is the only pic I have of me wearing a pair of them. I outgrew that phase and just wear jeans now.

NSFW:
mm3gxw.jpg

But yeah, it was funny because I'd get fucked up and end up with like 3 different water bottles in my pockets at the end of the night. There was always the somewhat ceremonial dumping of Rob's pockets at the after party to see what all I had managed to pick up that night.

It was always a nice surprise when I found the bag (sometimes bags) of pills I picked up at the venue that some poor soul had dropped ;)

And yeah it was always dry... Not really that uncomfortable as long as you don't force it in there. I would usually lick my finger to make it easier though.

Vaseline would prevent the pill from absorbing at all :p

How so? I would imagine it migh delay it for a few minutes but as long as you used a pretty light coating I doubt it would cause full inactivity as I would think most would glide off in the lower portion of the rectum anyways when inserting. I'm talking very small as well, the little lip tube gives off a tiny bit or you could also just coat your finger though I never gave wetting the finger much thought. You must only do it with the well pressed pills as well I assume? Heard some of the shitty presses crumble quite easily.

Haha nice picture though I imagined you as more of a brighter/neon color type though. I also can't tell if the person behind the pink hair do in the frilly dress is a man or woman but its not like that would the weirdest thing i've seen with the Halloween fests around here....

I always preferred the Tripp pants to anything else and those didn't come in neon unfortunately. I found that Tripp pants were pretty much indestructible (unless you washed them in hot water in which case they shrank by what seemed like 50 sizes). My favorite colors are purple, black, and green though so I was never terribly colorful outside of my very short stint as a kandi raver.

Its possible that it could work but I remember a thread that was in here years ago that said that petroleum jelly would block the absorption of a pill entirely. I'm pretty sure that BilZ0r was the one who said it too so he must have had a reason as to why that would be.

I was indeed using really hard presses. All that we had were pills that seemed to be produced by the same people that produced the hard as a rock dolphins (very professional, rounded edges, deep stamp, etc - examples would be cupids and ladies). One of the reasons that I plugged them was actually because the ridiculous caffeine content of those "brand" of pills wouldn't seem to hit me when I plugged them.

Most of the presses that came through Denver were pretty hard. I remember when we had the huge pills going around (everyone was calling them Leos although the symbol on them was more like a complex triangle) - I couldn't imagine plugging one of those. They had the diameter of a dime!

And yeah that was actually at a Halloween party in Boulder back in 04 or 05 - my first time hula hooping too. And that was a man. A very creepy man. If I remember correctly one of my friends kicked him in the balls in the middle of the dance floor (while rolling her ass off no less) because he grabbed her breast.

When it comes right down to it though, I would have to say that my favorite way to take MDMA would have to be orally just for the sake of ease and predictability.

The best way to take molly is orally, although sniffing it certainly has its allure that I have given into time and time again,,, if you haven't tried sniffing Mdma then i would say rip that shit!!!

I just burned pot for the first time in 3 months. I regret it - I had a crazy insane panic attack. It's strange how I can still do shrooms and acid and molly but this little weed fuckin destroys my ass and makes me think i am on the verge of a heart attack.. fuck that crap

i weigh between 220 and 230 lbs i been rolling for three days strait. has anyone done this and how did u feel the after u fell a sleep and woke up in the morning how bad did u feel. i have major depressive disorder and as an young adult grow up in the system and take what ever the doc prescribed me for my depression i refuse now to talk anti depressants. molly has the effects on me the i never new i could feel so happy and so warm inside. i dont feel the skin sensation is that because i snorted?