• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine vs. Adderall (Euphoric Wise)

Status
Not open for further replies.

10C

Bluelighter
So never tried Cocaine yet, but done Adderall PLENTY of times this year. Now I'm wondering (Since I have the money to buy the COKE, hehe), which is more euphoric in your opinion fellow bluelighters?

I have always used instant release adderall (Usually pop 20mg snort 10mg and pop the other 10mg 2 hours later). I always get very euphoric with Adderall, it makes me feel like everything is perfect.

NOW, with Cocaine, is this euphoria as strong, Im just guessing its stronger but it lasts much shorter than with Adderall and Amphetamines.

Does anybody have experience, what in YOUR opinion is more euphoric. And are you as sympathetic with Coke as on Adderall?

I guess what Im asking is how similar are the highs between Adderall and Cocaine?

NOW, with Cocaine, is this euphoria as strong, Im just guessing its stronger but it lasts much shorter than with Adderall and Amphetamines.

Pretty much. And the coke euphoria is more physical, whereas an amphetamine euphoria is more mental. Not to discount the mental side of the coke euphoria, but being in your position once, I really picked up on the physical aspect of cocaine, as compared to amphets.

If you get good product, it hits hard and fast. But it does have a very artificial feel to it. It's good, but again, be very careful with the stuff.

Thanks for the reply.

Yeah, while 'high' on Adderall I felt like I was the shit, but literally I was no better physically at doing things (even though I thought I was). Only physical effects I got really where my hands shaking with higher doses, chewing on my gums (if that makes sense), I chewed so much gum one time with a 60mg dose that I practically ripped so much of the inside of my mouth from chewing, OUCH that hurt!. Also heartbeat was crazy with Adderall.

It will probably be a while before I try Coke, mostly because I want to get back into good shape (I lost a bit of weight after using Adderall) and am playing football regularly so I really dont want to use anything until my season is over.

Honestly my first experiences with adderall and other amphetamine meds were incredible and probably the best stimulant experiences I've ever had. But you'll probably find the more you do them the more they lose their magic. Even taking long breaks in between I just don't get the same kick from popping a couple adderall. Now they just make me feel like shit.

I don't know if that's a common thing for people, it could have been puberty, but its lead me to not bother with add meds any more. Good coke however has stayed nice to me. If you use everyday it'll start to lose its magic but taking a break for a while should restore it.

^^ Definitely true. I had the most AMAZING time the first time I tried Adderall, which was in the form of lines...so I dont know how many MG's I had, but it was enough to make me feel amazing, and it was my first time trying a stimulant drug (Besides caffeine).

No matter how many times I do Adderall, or how MUCH, I could never ever get the same high I did as the first time...oh well. My good connection for Adderall (Who was very cheap with it also) has moved, so no more Adderall for me...unless I find a new connect of course.

And yes, in the last couple of times I've done it (few months ago), If I ended up doing it twice a week, the second time I would feel like shit, and would be super depressed the week after using.

i've never tried adderall but i've tried speed/amphetamine and cocaine is definately more euphoric.... amphetamine just keeps you awake and speedy, maybe a bit chatty...

but cocaine really isn't worth the price you pay for it... you'll probably try it and be like "what, so this is what all the hype is about? whut the fuck, this sucks?"...

It differs from person to person, also you cant rely on what people say because they may find adderall more euphoric because the are getting shitty coke or they simply prefer AMP's to cocaine....

personally bomb coke is the most euphoric stimulant out there but then again i dont find any amp's euphoric with the exception of meth and even then i'd take decent coke over pure chrystal any day of the week.....

cocaine over amps for me. I dont like the residule side effects of amps after the initial euphoric hour is gone..the inability to not eat for sleep for the rest of the day kills me

Thanks for the reply.

Yeah, while 'high' on Adderall I felt like I was the shit, but literally I was no better physically at doing things (even though I thought I was).

I just had a convo about this yesterday. I was at work and telling her that the addy I was on made me only mentally there. I was telling jokes and just fucking walking around like a rooster in a hen house. My body was still tired and I found myself not doing much physical work at all, just reading or talking to people. Very weird feeling indeed.

Cocaine euphoria on the other hand can be pure bliss. The caveat is only the good shit produces this and if you don't find anything good then you'll probably just be tweeking uncontrollably. I've insuffalated cocaine so good I almost cried, never even close with addy.

both can be fun, its really all subjective and depending on things like the occasion
-if you want a productive day of getting shit done, and wan to chain smoke cigarettes and eat nothing while you get shit done, then do adderal
-if you want to hang out with your friends and socialize, but you're willing to spend quite a bit of money to have a good time, then do coke

they're both fun in their own way, i personally find cocaine to be more euphoric but it has drawbacks

try both and tell us what you think =D

^ agreed. Cocaine isn't something I'd do during the day. Usually a night of cocaine will end in crazy sex and passing the fuck out or drinking myself into oblivion and passing the fuck out. Without something or a benzo to keep yourself occupied it can suck.

Adderal on the other hand is just a oh shit I'm tired type of comedowm IMO

Adderall was far more in tune with what I wanted from a stimulant, as well as far more euphoric. I found cocaine addictive precisely because I wasn't getting that mental "godhood" that gave me that powerful addiction to amphetamines.

IMO speed of any kind is WAY better than cocaine. speed is much more focused and wired while coke is very scatter brained and wired. i do enjoy coke if its *really* good but since the doings that are transpiring in mexico its all shit and all overpriced. methylamp is way more euphoric than coke, you get a crazy MDMA-esque body high if you eat or plug it, it costs about the same for a gram (this obviously is totally dependent on where you live but even places where meth is more expensive i still find it cheaper when thinking about the length of the high per dose ratio), it lasts about 20x longer, you dont need to redose every 15 minutes, and i find that the comedown is not really that harsh when eating/plugging in that it is a much more gradual tapering of effects similar to LSD which is opposed to smoking/IV/sniffing. adderall or pharm speed has all those bonuses over coke except it doesnt last quite as long as meth and the euphoria is not as strong though still better then coke IMO. plus if you are buying pharms u know exactly whats in them, and if u get crystal then you know it is relatively pure especially compared to powder cocaine. also, i find speed to be a very functional drug that allows a person to get shit done. speed is versatile in that it is awesome to party with but also great for work/study/productivity. coke is not good for anything that requires focus.

but cocaine really isn't worth the price you pay for it... you'll probably try it and be like "what, so this is what all the hype is about? whut the fuck, this sucks?"...

i agreed. i've done coke only a handful of times but every time, other than the first, i thought it sucked.
the first time i snorted coke i felt like i could fly. i was running down the side walk and leaping for tree branches. every time after felt like a dirty stimulant like ritalin or ephedrine. same bag of coke too.
amps, on the other hand, make me feel like a super hero. i remember my first adderall high. i felt so powerful for an entire day. the only downside to amps is the fact that i CANNOT sleep.

Last edited:
I really love the numbness that comes with a dose of good coke, lol when you can barely talk and your hands are numb is fun, but comedowns and paranoia are HORRIBLE. Adderalls comedowns are easier then coke in every way and are mostly physical and not so much depressed sad shit

Harsher comedown for a little bit

or

a harsh comedown spreaded out through the rest of the day not being able to sleep--Adderall XR

exactly, you can ease the coke comedown with a benzo or some heroin, the adderal comedown is long, painful, and annoying as hell (like when its 3 am, your tired, you want to sleep, but you cant because you only took the adderal 18 hours ago)

Ok.. first time doing adderall..

I have never done adderall but am experienced at coke. Been doing it for at least 10 years.. how do I still have a nose?

Anyways... ive come close to that high but never like i have tonight. Tried Adderall. It's so similar it's scary! A few differences... for me..

THe high isnt as high. You feel euphoria but nothing like a good line.
2nd... i'm f'ing wide awake and keep coming down! At least with the other you have it. .. goes away and you sleep. This is never ending. They give this to kids?

and ive read people snorting this.. HOW? It's rock hard?

I guess i'll spend the extra money on the real deal. This has far too many cons. I felt a little high but not enough to suffer like I have been.

Just my opinion.

comedown

My opinion... so far this friggen adderall comedown is worse than any coke comedown Ive had! WTF! It's been HOURS and i'm dying!

No.. dont like this at all and this is pure pharmeceuticals! NOT COOL

Status
Not open for further replies.