• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine vs. Adderall (Euphoric Wise)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I perfer amphetamine to cocaine anyday for euphoria and epic win. But it depends on what your after... I fucking love the wound up, motor driven GO of amphetamine. But not everyone does. if your looking for a more relaxed/chilled but still UP high, cocaine would deliver, for 30 minutes or so between re-dosage with rocketing tolerance to the expensive stuff.

D-amp and Methamp are both way better then raceimic amphetamine in adderall, much more central effects compared, so less of the body loading side effects....i'm assuming you have a RX, look into dexedrine and desoxyn as alts to Adderall.

coke is not good for anything that requires focus.

bullshit- really great cocaine helps you to concentrate at doses of about a quarter what you would need for a moderate high, any more and the euphoria is distracting.

real cocaine/ coca tea most definitely improves focus (WITHOUT ALCOHOL!):\

THe high isnt as high. You feel euphoria but nothing like a good line.
2nd... i'm f'ing wide awake and keep coming down! At least with the other you have it. .. goes away and you sleep. This is never ending. They give this to kids?

Just my opinion.

i agree coke gets me much higher than adderall ive blown adderall a bunch to get studying and work done but there is no comparison to good white, to all the guys that say adderall is more euphoric than coke i cant even imagine how shitty ur getting ripped its probably baby powder cut with baking soda

since you cant sleep for 18 hours, thats why you take the fuck moar and carry on until your on the edge of hallucinating, when you take benzo's and opiates to cushion the crash and get some sleep. so you can repeat it over again after getting rested and eating, allowing you the energy to pick up another cute girl who's extra amourous from E pill at a after hours lounge 5 out of seven nights a week.

or you can try that with coke and get pwned by its relative weakness, your high tolerance and the cost to keep flying up there like superman considering the above two factors.

Cocaine is way more euphoric IME, and any euphoria I got from amphetamine went away after doing it a couple times.

I find them both addictive, but i like how dex lasts alot longer, especiall if you continue to dose multiple extended release capsules, how it bulds up, but the rush is shorter, each time and eventually you have to break open the capsules to get the same effect

cocaine, makes me gag, i dont like railing after doing to much E it sets off my gag relex and coke just sucks orally, i do like doing the gummies though
i love the taste lol, except when its running down the back of my throat

adderal is a multipurpose drug, but its great for focusing cuz i have adhd , i just like to use it in massive doses

cocaine

I take coke on a regular basis and have had good experience with all phets including MDMA. Phets are good value for money but can be annoying due to their long lasting residual effects due to a long 1/2 life. Coke is expensive but I can get it cheap for an amount!! There are loads of phets and you can mess around with mixtures etc for the desired effect however, I can get high on coke and get some sleep, wake up have a coffee and something to eat and feel not too bad which would never happen with phet!! As far as the euphoria goes coke is mid range (dependant on type of coke opposed to type of phet) but if ya get flake there is no comparison. I can also have good shag on a mid dose of coke which is normally a no no on phet!!

Give me phets anyday, nice long half life, no bathroom every 15 minutes bullshit.

These are my two favorite drugs, and I'd say that I have a pretty intimate understanding of their effects, and how they compare to each other.

I'd definitely have to agree that coke is more physical than adderall. I get an extremely pleasurable rush that hits me in my heart area, almost in my lungs. I feel like I want to talk nonstop, unless I do extremely large amounts where I just sit there and zone out, which is kind of odd. With adderall it's definitely more subtle, and honestly, it doesn't really seem like a social drug unless you're snorting the instant release, and even then, it's a really large amount of powder and fucks up your nose.

They both do have some euphoric effects, but I think they should be used for different things, you cant really substitute one for the other. And honestly, people who say that adderall is equally euphoric are only saying that because they get really bad coke

Last edited:
Heres my opinion

Ive tried just about every "common" stimulant out there (excluding crack) and have had experience with alot of them from ritalin to the crystal

and id say that GOOD coke > adderall
id say some average coke is > adderall
but i like both so i cant really judge...

The comedown from coke..IMO...is worse than Adderall. I don't understand the crying over Adderall comedowns. You just get tired, yet have a hard time getting to sleep...while with cocaine its pretty much the same except there is a sharp harsh decline. Methamphetamine is a different story. I'm referring to Adderall, completely different.

What do I prefer...
With my tolerance to Adderall, I'd take coke, although I think its much too overpriced. If I could still get as high as I could before I "didn't" have a tolerance to Adderall...I'd take Adderall. I don't feel concentrated on cocaine or as euphoric/motivated.

Cocaine... Its just sort of like sitting around a circle of friends, our noes sniffing, talking about nothing, coming down 30 minutes later and then stuffing our noes back in the powder.

I've done Adderall once but it was in such a small dose (10mg) in combination with Methylphenidate that I wouldn't be able to tell you how euphoric it is.
I have on the other hand done Cocaine and I never seem to get the effects that people say it produces. It's not a quality problem as I can get some very high quality blow. I get a general stimulation and slight euphoria but I find it's more of a mental euphoria. I did do a large amount once and got a pretty nice feeling but the euphoria is absolutely NOTHING compared to other drugs I've done (MDMA being the most euphoric in my opinion).

personally i think adderall is better than coke, you get a better euphoria and mental state, whereas coke feels just like tweeking out

Coke has the worst comedown ive ever experienced. Adderall just makes me feel empty headed, retarded and calm as it wears off. Plus you can keep the buzz going for a while with coffee. I find it reduces caffeine tolerance to zero. Every coffee is a strong rush . The caffeine sensitivity lasts about 12 hours when I take adderall (XR) after that theres no point in fighting the comedown.

The first time I did coke in High School I loved it, felt like I was Stevie Ray Vaughn and I couldn't put down my guitar until I went to sleep.

I didn't do it again until my early twenties, I think I had some huge differences in quality because a couple of the grams that I got were like instant sunshine, my friend and I agreed that it was amazing how quickly we felt so euphoric but it wore off quick. I think this stuff was good. I got some other stuff around this time that was obviously cut with something and just made me feel like a jittery mess and craving the other stuff I'd gotten a hold of. The whole numbness in my throat and nose was a little off putting and kinda scared me at the time. The comedowns were horrible for me but this was before I knew about benzos.

I have way more experience with Adderall and I prefer it because it lasts longer, and when it comes to Dexedrine I definitely like it more than coke because I don't experience many negative side effects at all and I can sleep on it if I take it late.

I think I'd need more experience with coke to properly answer this question.

Cocaine=more euphoric, astonishing mood lift, shorter duration, more toxic(especially with alcohol), more social, swift harsh comedown.
Adderall=Milder euphoria, longer duration, edgier, safer to mix with ethanol, way longer more extravagant comedown.

It all depends on what you are looking for. The excitement of snorting a line of coke is euphoric before it even hits me.

Pure speed, no matter how you snort it is very, very painful. But hot-rails are still fun to do.

:) ...hot rails...
that and booty bumps ....NO./end

cocaine sucks imho. Even raw. Yes I have had it, not impressed. Almost shit myself, but not impressed. Hate cheap dirty blow. If its your thing then coke, but damp over any uppidy upper besides probably dmeth and meth

cocaine will make your heart explode, meth will too. Do something fun. Coke packs a bang, meth, and amphetamines, pack a punch......

Status
Not open for further replies.