• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Safe to mix tramadol and valium?

300 mg tramadol + 30mg valium

someone tried ? wich effect coukd we expect ?

I'm tolerant

What is the max Tramadol/ 24H (1200mg ??)

It 's nice!
I have do it and effects are daydreams, little euphoria and heavy legs.

I know this is a super old thread but I just want to comment on the tramadol doses, I have an insanely huge tolerance to most things and especially anything considered an opiate and I take doses that would blow the average drug users mind, I started taking tram daily a couple years ago, I applied my knowledge of my crazy ability to chew through anything to it and ignored warnings coz they usually mean jack shit to me, so enough about that but I often took 500mg and 600mg doses, until one day I woke up on the bathroom floor with my head/shoulders through the wall, (note that I am a 175cm tall female and I weigh 55 kgs I'm tiny but when u hit the floor deadweight u do a decent amount of damage) I was fine and I assumed I had fainted for an unknown reason and coz I never had before I went on business as usual until about 6 months later when I woke up on the work office floor with my boss sitting beside me telling me I had had a seizure, I figure that's what happened the first time, I vowed never to take 600 again and went on 400-500 but another 6 months later after a 500mg dose I was on the work floor being told I'd had another seizure, seizures are the most frightening thing ever coz it takes about ten minutes for ur brain to fully reboot I never knew where I was and I didn't recognise the person kneeling beside me, it's hard to know how frightening it is unless u experience it, I knew it was the tram but for everyone else's benefit I had a CTI brain scan and and EEG and both showed a perfect brain, that was it for me I still take it daily but never more than 400mg at a time and I have had no issues since then and it was about a year ago and yes there was so many occasions it was fine but it's not worth the risk when u could be outside on the street

Or driving. Also it's really embarrassing. So do not ever take more than 400mgs at a time and don't redose til at least 12 hours later, the warnings on this drug are not screwing around. Hope this helps someone one day :)

I don't get much from tramadol but mixing Valium with tramadol is a pretty good mix because tramadol gives off that stimulant feeling & Valium evens the stimulant high out which makes it decent.......I like Valium with hydrocodone better tho.

I have a fairly high opiate tolerance and don't seem to feel anything from a sub-threshold dose (under 400mg) of tramadol. I don't feel a great deal from Valium either so decided to mix 300mg of tram with 20mg of Valium. Experienced more or less nothing. I guess it's horses for courses but both drugs are pretty shit in my opinion.

From the point of view of a ruthless drug addict who only values the next hit, I would say that with a drug like Tramadol (Ultram, Ultracet) it would be physiologically beneficial to use a Benzodiazepine, given said drug's proclivity for producing seizures.

I?ve been taking tramadole 300mg and 40mg is diazepam most nights when needed, does anyone else?s vision go funny? As in I need to shut my left eye and really focuse on what I?m reading when coming down. Also get a bit of vertigo

Id say it's less risky mixing Tramadol with a benzo compared to stronger opioids like hydrocodone or Oxycodone.

Also depends on what you?re used to. If you?re not getting anything off, for instance, 400mg of tram you?re not going to get anything if u add a benzo, other than the benzo. IME if u have a big opiate tolerance u will feel neither - apart from blacking out on the benzo because you?ve taken too much chasing a high.

I would not mix Diazepan with Tramadol. Anyway, if I wanted to do it and I did not have any tolerance, 250 mg of Tramadol and 10 mg of Diazepam would be enough.

Personally I prefer to mix Pregabalin with Tramadol and get some pretty visuals.

DocLad

Mix tramadol and Valium is a good idea because diazepam will boost the tramadol effect at the same time that avoid seizures. Other issue are the doses