• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Safe to mix tramadol and valium?

I have mixed the to many of times, and found the combo to be better than either one alone.

Just dont over do it. If you dont have tolerance i would go maybe with 200-300mg tramadol and 20-30mg of valium...

It is safe although.Normally i would not recommend benzo/opiate combo. Just because for me they do not synergize. Tramadol though seems to flow well with benzo's. Vals in particular. It seems to be a good combo and is SAFER because of lower seizure threshold created by tramadol. Take a few of one and a couple of the other and your sure to be chillin.:)

Thanks for the quick replies.

Im on 250mg of tramadol right now and feelin damn good. Would you say 15mg of valium would be good?

Hello and welcome to BL! As stated above, you can mix the two and it will be recreational, although I wouldn't say this combo is entirely "safe," since you can't really expect mixing any downers to be without some element of risk.

The advice I'd like to give you is to start low, and work your way up. Do you have a tolerance to either of these drugs? If not, you should start with 5-10 mg of valium, and 50-100 mg of tramadol to begin with. If you don't feel any drug onset after an hour to an hour and a half, you can work your way up to 10-15 mg valium and 100-200 mg tramadol. Just be very careful with valium, its easy to forget how much you're fucked up while on it, and you can sometimes pop a pill, forget that you popped one, and end up eating another 10 minutes later, and repeating the process til you realize you blacked out and its a day later.

Also you may want to familiarize yourself with the search engine in order to get more information on things you're interested in before starting a new thread! Its on the top bar under "search," and you may want to play around with the search terms in order to get the best results; for example, for this question you could search for "combining tramadol and benzos," or "mixing opiates and benzos" to get an idea of the risks involved in the process.

Good luck and be safe buddy!

15 mg would not be bad. Depends on your tolerance. Normally 15mg only literally mellows my nerves. Depends on the person. Try what you suggested and you will be alright.

adjust accordingly and have a nice time.

depends on ur tolerance. 15mg of valium wouldnt do much for me... but i never found valium to be that great, unless in high enough quantities :p

tramadol and valium is great

Tramadol carries a seizure risk. Valium works to prevent seizures. The combo should be safer than Tramadol on its own.

Ok, how about tramadol and another opiate like hydrocodone?

I dont know if it is unsafe to mix an opiate and an opiod...

So could i mix about 30mg hydrocodone with 150 mg tramadol?

as long aas you take a smaller dose of each than u would usualy take.. but yea mixing opiates and benzos is very pleasant IMO... but can bee dangerous

stay safe;)

i wouldn't usually say mix opiates and benzos but.. in this case (with small doses of course, depending on tolerance), tramadol is a pretty mild drug. i've done it, not with valiums, but with klonopin, xanax and tramadol and it was fine... nothing WAY exciting but it was fine. i felt sleepy.. but that's already figured. ;)
just be safe! :)

ive taken 15 mg of valium and 150 mg of tramadol and i still got 1 val and 1 tram left ao im wondering if i should take them but i really dont know yet

bit late now but u may as well have seeings theyd be prety useless each on theyr own , i guess

just had 200mg tram 1.5mg xanax n 15mg valium after a big night out , waitin for my friend to finish choppn the mix then recovery and the munted shit talk shall begin lol

300 mg tramadol + 30mg valium

300 mg tramadol + 30mg valium

someone tried ? wich effect coukd we expect ?

I'm tolerant

What is the max Tramadol/ 24H (1200mg ??)

I have actually just registered in order to answer this. From my cats experience, yes it is safe as long as you watch the doseage.

The cats taken tramadol for quite a while, but a few weeks ago he took quite a lot, along with some vals and he'd had a prescribed injection for his hayfever earlier that morning.

The cat felt fine until it blacked out in the kitchen and had a seisure. An ambulance was called and he went to hospital it wasnt a nice experience. I would reccomend ataying under 500 mg of Tramadol per 24 hours, and also stagger it. (ie dont slam them all at once) Tramadol should be given respect, it can be naughty at high doses. So please be careful and safe dude.

Always start low. You can always slowly increase your dosing for recreational effects.