Bluelight

Thread: Safe to mix tramadol and valium?

1. Collapse Details
    Safe to mix tramadol and valium? 
    Is it safe to mix the two?

Thanks

2. Collapse Details

I have mixed the to many of times, and found the combo to be better than either one alone.

3. Collapse Details

Thanks for the input but i want to know if it is safe...

4. Collapse Details

Just dont over do it. If you dont have tolerance i would go maybe with 200-300mg tramadol and 20-30mg of valium...

5. Collapse Details

Thumbs up
    It is safe although.Normally i would not recommend benzo/opiate combo. Just because for me they do not synergize. Tramadol though seems to flow well with benzo's. Vals in particular. It seems to be a good combo and is SAFER because of lower seizure threshold created by tramadol. Take a few of one and a couple of the other and your sure to be chillin.

6. Collapse Details

Thanks for the quick replies.

Im on 250mg of tramadol right now and feelin damn good. Would you say 15mg of valium would be good?

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by PhishPhan View Post
    Thanks for the quick replies.

Im on 250mg of tramadol right now and feelin damn good. Would you say 15mg of valium would be good?
    Yeh, you can always take more if you dont feel it.

8. Collapse Details

Thanks.

This is a good site... Ill be back

9. Collapse Details

Hello and welcome to BL! As stated above, you can mix the two and it will be recreational, although I wouldn't say this combo is entirely "safe," since you can't really expect mixing any downers to be without some element of risk.

The advice I'd like to give you is to start low, and work your way up. Do you have a tolerance to either of these drugs? If not, you should start with 5-10 mg of valium, and 50-100 mg of tramadol to begin with. If you don't feel any drug onset after an hour to an hour and a half, you can work your way up to 10-15 mg valium and 100-200 mg tramadol. Just be very careful with valium, its easy to forget how much you're fucked up while on it, and you can sometimes pop a pill, forget that you popped one, and end up eating another 10 minutes later, and repeating the process til you realize you blacked out and its a day later.

Also you may want to familiarize yourself with the search engine in order to get more information on things you're interested in before starting a new thread! Its on the top bar under "search," and you may want to play around with the search terms in order to get the best results; for example, for this question you could search for "combining tramadol and benzos," or "mixing opiates and benzos" to get an idea of the risks involved in the process.

Good luck and be safe buddy!

10. Collapse Details

15 mg would not be bad. Depends on your tolerance. Normally 15mg only literally mellows my nerves. Depends on the person. Try what you suggested and you will be alright.

adjust accordingly and have a nice time.

11. Collapse Details

depends on ur tolerance. 15mg of valium wouldnt do much for me... but i never found valium to be that great, unless in high enough quantities

tramadol and valium is great

12. Collapse Details

Tramadol carries a seizure risk. Valium works to prevent seizures. The combo should be safer than Tramadol on its own.

13. Collapse Details

Ok, how about tramadol and another opiate like hydrocodone?

I dont know if it is unsafe to mix an opiate and an opiod...

So could i mix about 30mg hydrocodone with 150 mg tramadol?

14. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    A glass bottle in the ocean between waves and rocks
    as long aas you take a smaller dose of each than u would usualy take.. but yea mixing opiates and benzos is very pleasant IMO... but can bee dangerous

stay safe

15. Collapse Details

i wouldn't usually say mix opiates and benzos but.. in this case (with small doses of course, depending on tolerance), tramadol is a pretty mild drug. i've done it, not with valiums, but with klonopin, xanax and tramadol and it was fine... nothing WAY exciting but it was fine. i felt sleepy.. but that's already figured.
    just be safe!

16. Collapse Details

Basic Drug Discussion
    It lowers your seizure threshold.

17. Collapse Details

ive taken 15 mg of valium and 150 mg of tramadol and i still got 1 val and 1 tram left ao im wondering if i should take them but i really dont know yet

18. Collapse Details

bit late now but u may as well have seeings theyd be prety useless each on theyr own , i guess

just had 200mg tram 1.5mg xanax n 15mg valium after a big night out , waitin for my friend to finish choppn the mix then recovery and the munted shit talk shall begin lol

19. Collapse Details
    300 mg tramadol + 30mg valium 

someone tried ? wich effect coukd we expect ?

I'm tolerant

What is the max Tramadol/ 24H (1200mg ??)

20. Collapse Details

I have actually just registered in order to answer this. From my cats experience, yes it is safe as long as you watch the doseage.

The cats taken tramadol for quite a while, but a few weeks ago he took quite a lot, along with some vals and he'd had a prescribed injection for his hayfever earlier that morning.

The cat felt fine until it blacked out in the kitchen and had a seisure. An ambulance was called and he went to hospital it wasnt a nice experience. I would reccomend ataying under 500 mg of Tramadol per 24 hours, and also stagger it. (ie dont slam them all at once) Tramadol should be given respect, it can be naughty at high doses. So please be careful and safe dude.

Always start low. You can always slowly increase your dosing for recreational effects.

21. Collapse Details

oooft been there done that well swim has! black outs are bad

22. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by benzofan View Post

someone tried ? wich effect coukd we expect ?

I'm tolerant

What is the max Tramadol/ 24H (1200mg ??)
    It 's nice!
    I have do it and effects are daydreams, little euphoria and heavy legs.

23. Collapse Details

I know this is a super old thread but I just want to comment on the tramadol doses, I have an insanely huge tolerance to most things and especially anything considered an opiate and I take doses that would blow the average drug users mind, I started taking tram daily a couple years ago, I applied my knowledge of my crazy ability to chew through anything to it and ignored warnings coz they usually mean jack shit to me, so enough about that but I often took 500mg and 600mg doses, until one day I woke up on the bathroom floor with my head/shoulders through the wall, (note that I am a 175cm tall female and I weigh 55 kgs I'm tiny but when u hit the floor deadweight u do a decent amount of damage) I was fine and I assumed I had fainted for an unknown reason and coz I never had before I went on business as usual until about 6 months later when I woke up on the work office floor with my boss sitting beside me telling me I had had a seizure, I figure that's what happened the first time, I vowed never to take 600 again and went on 400-500 but another 6 months later after a 500mg dose I was on the work floor being told I'd had another seizure, seizures are the most frightening thing ever coz it takes about ten minutes for ur brain to fully reboot I never knew where I was and I didn't recognise the person kneeling beside me, it's hard to know how frightening it is unless u experience it, I knew it was the tram but for everyone else's benefit I had a CTI brain scan and and EEG and both showed a perfect brain, that was it for me I still take it daily but never more than 400mg at a time and I have had no issues since then and it was about a year ago and yes there was so many occasions it was fine but it's not worth the risk when u could be outside on the street

24. Collapse Details

Or driving. Also it's really embarrassing. So do not ever take more than 400mgs at a time and don't redose til at least 12 hours later, the warnings on this drug are not screwing around. Hope this helps someone one day

25. Collapse Details

I don't get much from tramadol but mixing Valium with tramadol is a pretty good mix because tramadol gives off that stimulant feeling & Valium evens the stimulant high out which makes it decent.......I like Valium with hydrocodone better tho.