• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

how do stimulants make you act?

Gormur

Bluelighter
How do stimulants make you act (and feel)?

For example, here are some common things i've noticed about myself while on stimulants....(keep in mind i have a decent tolerance to amphetamine) --

Amphetamine:

low/medium doses - chill, focused, confident, active, sexual, sociable

high doses - elated or agitated (nothing in-between), over-confident, diminished social skills (basically anti-social), tweaking (pulling hair obsessively, punding, wiping imaginary dust off clothes, etc), speech becomes rapid (cluttered, rapid, mumbled, and unintelligible at times), always rhyming words, talking to myself... may appear calm and relaxed outside; tho obviously not the case inside

Methamphetamine: basically same as above, tho i'm actually much more chill on this shit, hyperfocused, and less moody... there seem to be less boundaries socially/physically. i'm more sexual, but can't always get things rolling, if you know what i mean.

BZP: generally euphoric, very calm, and a zombie..feeling like i'm dreaming the entire experience.. moderate doses have the effect of keeping me awake for 24hours+ that's about it.

Caffeine:

any dose: no noticeable CNS effects besides butterflies-in-stomach, headache, anxiety, and depression (i have ADD, so that could be the reason)

Cocaine:

low/medium doses - chill, focused, euphoric, always smiling and the life of the party, very sexual

high doses - elated or dulled emotional effect, VERY calm or sedated (after repeating dosing/bingeing) yet highly aroused/stimulated, withdrawn/anti-social, body is freezing cold

Crack Cocaine/Freebase: a few hits and i'm just my usual self...otherwise, after a binge, i'm incredibly sketchy and suicidal

MDMA:

recreational dose/s: very much connected to everything and everyone emotionally, mildly sociable (but mellow as a fellow on a cello), constantly "=D"

Nicotine:

any dose: forget it. it just gives me a headache

Tribulus:

medium-high dose: very sexual, passive aggressive, calm, focused, motivated, talkative, uppity

well that's all the stims i've taken. I'm definitely curious about others .... methylphenidate, cathinone, and maybe some DOx chems, if they ever come around

peace,

-G

Last edited:
Adderal: Makes me feel like wanting to read every book in the library, it gives me a slight euphoria.

Ritalin: makes me focus to hard on things and start seeing colors behind the thing im focusing on.

BZP: Makes me want to do cartwheels, the comedown sucks!!!

Meth: I tend to take things apart and color for hours.

Coke: hypes me up and makes me want to party.

Crack: just makes me want some more.

Coffee: makes my eyebrow twitch, and gives me the runs.

thats me in a nutshell. :)

I feel like this is a good place to ask..

How would 20mg of Adderall feel for someone who's never taken any?

I'm FUCKED on Mephedrone right now!

Feel like I've been sniffing coke and taking E.

Fucking great stuff!

Meth: OCD to the max. If I see something I want changed, I won't stop until it's the way I want it. Even if other stuff gets destroyed in the process. I damaged my new BMW's brushed steel around the ashtray because I was trying to figure out how to take it out - and broke one of the hinges. Stupid idiot, God damn...

Methcat: Agitated but awake. Sometimes euphoric and minor empathy, most of the time in a shitty completely numbed out emotional state. That stuff will screw with your mind worse than meth if you take it too often, crazy moods persist almost indefinitely even after very infrequent use. It's like it changes you every time you take it. Warning bells in my head. And for such a crappy high?

Cathine: My favourite still, similar to meth but I feel more euphoric and the rush onset is more rapid and extreme, even though the ROA was oral with a tincture. You can't do it for more than a few days in a row because of the hang over you will have after day 2. It's more sympathetic than d-Meth but the body load is very enjoyable and the intoxication from it can become pretty bad. I miss this stuff. RIP. Wish someone would start making it somehow or convert crappy methcat into it (I'm going backwards here, right). Let's just say potency is not a measurement of "strength" or enjoyability.

Coke: Don't like it. Have only enjoyed it about 4 or 5 times in my life out of the many, many times I've used and expected better results like an idiot (first sign of madness is repeating an action expecting a different result - time for a straight jacket, lol). No, seriously I have been refusing it for the past 2 years but I do try from time to time hoping for that rare good effect I get on occasion. Most times after use I just wanted to come down and feel sober. It makes me depressed and numbed out emotionally which I don't enjoy, joy/happiness is an emotion I like, thanks. Motivation sucks and I can't get myself "into the groove" most of the time and worked it in my mind. I've had good coke, mostly bad but I didn't have that great of a time even on the good stuff... Minus a few select occasions which were great!

Last edited:
I´m prescribed Dexadrine Spansules, 30 mg am, 30 mg pm. If I calculate that, carry the 1, that equals 60 mg a day.

The effects are what you´d expect: More social, more chatty, more motivated. But for anyone out there who takes this medication for, like, it's intended purpose, I want to say something:

When I was first given the Dex. script, I felt like I had won the jackpot. I would take a pill if I was feeling the slightest bit tired or unmotivated. The problem was that I would crash and so take more, crash, rinse and repeat.

I talked to my doctor about this (I originally asked him to take me off the dex., but you know how some doctors are these days ;) he kept me on the dex, but asked me to try to take them as prescribed for a few days and see if I wanted to continue. So I did.

Well, as soon as I took the Dexedrine as prescribed (two pills in the am, two pills in the pm) not only did I feel the original effects of the stimulant, but my depression lifted and I no longer had crashes from the Dex.

It's been nigh on 5 months on Dex. as prescribed, and it is still working great. I do dabble once in a while with higher recreational doses, but I figure: "why screw up a hood thing just for a thrill once in a while." So there.

Not really an upper guy but here goes...

Ritalin- jack shit, not sure if I've ever taken enough but I've only had it while drunk anyway so who knows.

Addy- focused, efficient, just a machine while getting shit done. Can be jittery but this shit keeps me up and sleep>amps for me so fuck that.

Crappy who knows what it really is cocaine- muscles tense, paranoia, anti-social, noticeably high heart rate, all in all just a nervous mess.

Real cocaine- a euphoria that's actually brought a tear to my eye, energy without jitters, social like everything I say seems to be the right thing, turns me from the horny fuck I already am into a fucking beast in bed, the sex thing is my favorite part. There's nothing better than fucking for 4 hours and just having a blast and this is the only reason I do coke at all anymore. Its the possibility that its actually good and not bullshit.

cocaine: chatty, horny
speed/amphetamine: buzzing, rushing, speed talking crap
BZP: want to move
crack: ahhhhhhh
ephedrine: fast heartbeat
MDMA: loved up, chatty, loved up

Ritalin: Euphoric, motivated, chatty. High dose makes me jittery and uncomfortable

Meth: Nice clean euphoria, motormouth, focused and very outgoing. only downside is that it lasts too long.

Cocaine: Dosnt do shit but makes my heart race. Probably never had good coke

MDPV: Nice clean high, kinda chatty, mild euphoria. Very compulsive

Methcathinone: Very nice chatty euphoria, body tingles and amazing orgasms. And I dont get much of a crash. A moderate dose of Mcat is probably my favorite stim.

All stims other than MDPV and Mcat make me irritable which kinda turns me into an asshole.

I feel like this is a good place to ask..

How would 20mg of Adderall feel for someone who's never taken any?

It makes you feel alert and awake, it helps me write better (my handwriting sucks!) makes me want to smoke back to back, gives me a nice up feeling.

I've tried PCP a few times, It reallllyyyy amps you up insanely. it will make you break doors, and I've read stories of people getting tazed while on pcp and them just riping out the shards. For some reason every time I did PCP I ended up taking my cloths off and breaking shit.

Methylphenidate oral- I feel awake. snorted- great sense of wellbeing, talkative, common CNS stimulant effects, somewhat want to re-dose

Amphetamine- Feels good man, common CNS stim effects, I can write moar and fast

Mephedrone - Feels like Heaven man, pure bliss and euphoria, very compulsive, slghtly intoxicated at high enough doses

Nicotine - Feels bad man, not much difference

There may be more, idr.

One Halloween I was visiting a buddy at college and I took so many Focalins that I had a psychotic reaction. I held out b/c I had hooked-up with this girl an didn't want to freak her out and. When she left I said to my friend, and I quote, "Hospital! Now!" Scariest thing to ever happen to me...until that nice warm Ativan I.V...And then I had to pay the hospital bil out of pocket to keep in from t=my parents so I learned my damn lesson!

Coke? You could not pay me to take cocaine anymore.

I've only done coke, all of the Rx amps and meths...I like CNS better.

Adderall XR (oral) : Giggly, up and down, butterflies, girly.
Ritilan: Ultra focused, narcissistic
Vyvanse: Only times I ever took It I took way too much and it was NOT pleasant
When it first started to kick in I talked my ASS of at everyone
then when the full effect came in I spent the next 14 hours or so rocking back and forth in one spot watching the clock tick. WAY too much.... lol
Caffeine (pure forms, not drinks): Awesome. A little too hyper, twitchy, sometimes tweaky, creative, need to move... talkative but not nuts, outgoing, fun, motivated
Meth (only once): Like a digital clock
Ephedrine: Kind of trippy, bubbly, a general glowing feeling
Psudeoephedrine: Same as above but more O.O
Dexadrine: A little pissed off as I recall, irritable... but up.

Stimulants make me act better, in a word.

The only ones I didn't like were ephedrine (nervous), pseudoephedrine (too weak), wellbutrin (not strong enough), and yohimbine (nervous).

cocaine: very social, feel like I can talk about anything, want to fuck any chick I meet. feel great until the comedown

speed/amphetamine: never done it

BZP: never done it

crack: same as coke just about 10 times more intense, then really pissed when it goes away so quickly

ephedrine: feels like caffiene just stronger

MDMA: very relaxed and feels like nothing in the world could go wrong, love everybody and happiness

nicotine: nothing really except for a little dizzy if I shotgun it after not having one for like 12 hours, but I damn sure need them everyday