• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hydromorphone 4mg, P/4

Status
Not open for further replies.

PillPoppingAnimal

Bluelighter
I have found a Purdue Pharma 4mg hydromorphone... its yellow, small, P on one side and a 4 on the other, round... yes no pill IDs but i know what it is, im not asking...

a few questions

i know hydromorphone isnt any good to people who dont shoot up but what should i do with it...snort it?

and is purdue the best brand you can get, from what ive been reading the past 10 minutes, that purdue morphones are the best, and the M (mallinkrodt) or something are the worst because of the most abuse potential protection

Mallinkrodt is the bane of my junkie circle, honestly. Every time we get one we groan because we know it's going to present some problems.

I can't say for sure about hydromorphone, because I don't have any personal experience with it, but for most opiates Purdues are considered the best. If you don't want to shoot it your next best bet is insuffation with a bioavailability of 52-58% vs just 30-35% orally (wikipedia, but I've heard these figures on this board before.) If you snort it I recommend grinding the pill up with a hose clamp, you'll get a much much finer powder that I've found makes any pill snorted absorb significantly better. Enjoy your rush, I've heard great things about these.

purdue hydromorphones are relatively new. i first saw them about 6 months ago, they replaced the ethex's and knoll's

they are the exact same make up as the k4 and e4

m4 are not bad just not as easy to prepare

and if you arent going to shoot the next best route would be to plug.

there will also be no rush unless shot......maybe plugged. with dilaudid dont expect much of anything if it is insulflated as the bioavailability in dilaudid is shitty anyway but shot or plugged.

I've never had the Purdue Pharma brand dilaudids before, the only ones I've ever used were the Mallinkrodt brand. I had no idea that they those hydros are considered "crappy" by other rec users.

The pharmacy that I had my script filled, at the time, didn't have any brand dilaudids in stock and for some strange reason weren't able to order any brand pills after I requested - so the Mallinkrodt's were the only ones I could get. Needless to say, they still gave me an amazing rush :), but I'm an IV'er - and have never taken hydromorphone any other way.

OP - maybe you should try insulflated them. It's probably your best bet on getting a good rush.

^ I'm sooo jealous. I've wanted to IV them for a long time but I can never find them. A friend of mine has insufflated before and he said it still provided a great rush.

^ I'm sooo jealous. I've wanted to IV them for a long time but I can never find them. A friend of mine has insufflated before and he said it still provided a great rush.

ime there is absolutely no rush when snorting dilaudid

The pills I normally get are the Abbots I think with the @/4 sign. My dealer tells me that they are the best around. I'm pretty sure they are all the same, unless it has broken sides or crumbled a little.

IMHO snorting Dilaudid produces an average rush but a pretty incredible nod/euphoric feeling. I guess everyone is just different...

ive snorted 20mgs once, a long time ago, i know if i shot it i wuldnt only have need 2mg, or not even that much but i dont shoot, im not a shooter and i never will shoot.

i snorted 4mg of it after a lot of oxy, so much im embarist to admit my tolerance... but yeah i feel an opie high, i can feel how its a little dif with the HM

Well I only have experience with IVing hydromorphone but at the time my boy didn't shoot he snorted a good amount and said that it was good..I just find it hard to believe anything compares to IV with these

Yep, no rush from insufflated Hydromorphone, but a good high nonetheless, IMO. Though something about the lack of histamine reaction and/or in-your-face Morphine-like euphoria (with Hydromorphone) always leads me to do more and more, until, like Wiggi mentioned, I am nodding so hard I can't even really do anything other than nod. Dilaudid is a very clean feeling Opioid.

i've snorted done bottle after bottle of hydromorphone 2's.
everyone is right, when i ate them the feeling was not as pronounced. they felt alot like morphine. a more subtle high- i suspect that it would be great for killing pain tho.
when i snorted them i got the normal come up you would get with eating opiates like oxy or hydro on an empty stomach. the very euphoric, everything is awesome, my life is perfect feeling.
i wish i didnt have a needle phobia cause i'd love to shoot em.

*just my 2 cents*

I've been snorting it everyday for years, and it is aways different. Sometimes I get a good rush, sometimes not much. It doesn't last as long as swallowing it, so you have to do it every 2 hrs. or so to keep it up.

Mallinkrodt brand roxicodone are my fav's to IV

I'll be picking up 120 on saturday from the pharm. My cost $5 :)

My dog loves the Purdue pharma 4s...he puts one in a straw and chews it and dumps into his pencil and adds 25 ml of hot water and shakes..then finds his best route and feels like building a dog house..!!

Only problem is the effects of feeling like working on his dog house only last a short while not like others out there like M$ ?0Nt|N

Status
Not open for further replies.