• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Marijuana & Amphetamines?

michael$$

Bluelighter
Anyone tried this combination? Would the speed just cancel out the effects of the weed?

amphetamines, i've taken some bunk x pills that were meth bombs, they caused me to not even feel the sensation of weed, or even feel it going down my throat for that matter

ime it highly degrades the experience of marijuana

many people enjoy weed after some speed to calm them down
in Australia atleast

it depends how much amphetamine you ingest, IMO.

i find that 15mg d-amph and a spliff pair quite well. %)

No point really... use speed to get ya charging, party all night.. then smoke and chill..
then bed
=]

As soon as the speed starts wearing off, if you have any anxiety at all and you smoke. prepare to be severely fucked up and spun out. If your a serious hardhead then prepare to just be fucked up.

This is best during writing.

You keep the imaginative thoughts, but have extra motivation to scribble it all down.

Otherwise, I would probably save them for different times.

i have to smoke extra weed when i take my adderall.
my doc even told me once that they would cancel eachother out but it doesnt, it is a wierd diff kinda high, i hate adderall though

as a side note though amphetamines + weed = high blood pressure and increased heart rate

Yup amphetamines will get you spun out that's for sure.

One word of advice, avoid smoking your cannabis until the comedown.

The reason I say this is that when I took 40mg of adderall XR at 4pm I was up all night and smoked a quarter of dank without realizing it, it didn't even get me high it kinda just chilled me out from the overstimulation! Just chain smoking bongs and making 3am phone calls to my friends (probably not a good idea lol).

But yeah to answer your question, I wouldn't take adderall without cannabis and a benzo/sedative to bring me down afterward.

after you've felt the effects of the amphetamines for awhile and you're trying to come down, maybe go to sleep, herb is a very useful tool in helping you calm down after an amphetamine episode. sure has helped me, keeps me from staying up until alll hours of the night

Yeah it Australia it is very common to smoke some buds when you start coming down from be it X pills, speed, meth what ever

i think you could use it to mellow yourself slghtly on meth, make you feel less twacked out. its worked for me, i feel less tweaked out and more calm but still bugging.

i fiend cannabis to the point where i find myself constantly chopping up for 3 or 4 hours doing nothing else than smoking cones and playing video games. If you can keep smoking right through the comedown im usually so worn out that i just crash out and sleep, although if you're looking to have a night out anymore than a few grams will fatigue the fuck out of you.

I love amps and weed. Yes, sometimes i barely feel high but most other times i feel head-stoned yet completely alert and coherent, and the body high is amazing.

wasn't there a thread on this like a few days ago?

Amphetamines + Weed = Accelerated Thought, Overly Talkative, Full of Energy, Moments of Clarity, all of this followed by a horrible and shitty strung out crash, accompanied by insomnia :\

It is a real good high, if you get ripped as before you start hitting the crackie especially, or when you are coming down, when coming down of charging you need to smoke a fair bit more though.

It gives a more spaced out, euphoric sort of high I find and a great body buzz.

yeah ive done this .

Its really weird , like you dont feel relaxed while doing it .

But you can feel the head change with weed , but still think straight .

You wont feel mellow , but really fresh .

Weed does change the way your feeling though , definitley .

Why not try it ! ? :p

I've done this once. I was on 70mg lisdexamphetamine and wanted to calm down so I blazed a j and took a bong rip. The amphetamine certainly overpowered the cheeb but it wasn't an unpleasant combo, just not the best and hardly synergistic.

Weed is amazing on meth, bad for your heart though. I've smoked on adderall a lot but that is a crappy amphetamine. I've found I can't handle amphetamines without some kind of depressant. I get too antsy an anxious without it.

I just posted recently that I had a really bad experience after doing my normal script of amphetamine (about 70mg total and then some ativan + a little booze during the comedown) I was feeling normal, not drunk, spun, or high. Then I decided to smoke some weed and my heart-rate went through the roof. I blacked out a few times and my heart started beating fast and hard and arrythmic. Pain in the chest and high fever. A friend quickly started rubbing ice on my arms and face and turned every fan on in the house to cool me down. I was slouched over and felt nearly dead.

Would weed really do this?? Was it the amp + weed + benzos?