• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Who is the DMT God?

^ Way to state the obvious.

Of course it's all just the result of the extreme cross-activation and feedback mechanisms brought on by the cascade effects initiated by 5HT2A receptor agonism by the drug, but the question is what exactly it is that is perceived as "entity contact" or "communing with the DMT God", seeing how many consistencies there are in the experiences of so many different people.

Personally, I haven't had the privilege to taste the spirit molecule as of yet, but my guess is that it is something that comes from deep within the collective subconscious, and as such is a part of yourself and at the same time a part of us all. Does that make any sense?

Just throwing it out there....But the most likely explination is you were high as fuck from the drugs and it was all in your head.

Considering that reality ie. sight, sound, touch, taste etc. are also "all in your head", doesn't that suggest that other things that appear to be "in your head" may in fact be part of reality?

^lol good thought. I just think this whole, consistent Alien/Entity contact thing is absolutely remarkable. You could almost give it to somebody and say "in about 3-5 seconds you *will* be out if this world," and you could almost guarantee them that they will have entity contact.

Now that is fucked up.

(Ive never came across/nor am i experienced enough to use DMT as of yet, Ive just been *very* interested in this substance and its effects.)

Considering that reality ie. sight, sound, touch, taste etc. are also "all in your head", doesn't that suggest that other things that appear to be "in your head" may in fact be part of reality?

Hear hear! *Life* is just a chemical reaction in the brain - so I guess the DMT beings are as real as everything else - or everything else is as unreal as the DNT beings.

I also had the 'elf' experience a few times (although the word elves would not have been my first). They seemed to be 'repairing' me. Like a Doctor's entourage of tiny little nurses - nanites that could get in my body and fix areas that are in pain or otherwise damaged. I remember feeling quite grateful (or 'greatful...')

anyone ever come into contact with a pharaoh that knows how to chug wine like a pro? no one coulda won that drinking contest
go go go pharaoh!!

I didn't read all that, just the question in the title.

IMO it's your consciousness. Or collective consciousness.
same here

to add just one word :
it's the collective consciousness of the universe

there's no seperate god-like being
we all share the same universal consciousness but only become aware of it through certain experiences
some a prioris may make if feel as divine, but it is not to be related to the historical and religious definition of god

it's the universal consciousness which we all share and is in no way independent from us

if you want to do DMT again, then extract it from mimosa hostilis root bark. There are tons of teks out there and it seems pretty easy. I have some coming my way, so this weekend I might meet the DMT god.

I find that on lower doses ot's more just hallucinations, but on the other side it is a universe that has nothing in common with this one. Hallucination tends also to imply an optical experience, but eyes don't really mean much when you're there. But I did have one experience (outside - in the daytime) when I could see with my eyes closed. A full 360 vision - all around me - and if I turned my body it did not change (like a video camera keeps the picture level if you twist it). I opened and closed my eyes several times to see if I was seeing accurately - with eyes open the colours changed a bit, but everything else was there - as raw energy - it had nothing to do with optical vision.

OH yeah.. don't get me wrong buddy... I was kinda off when i said on high doses I see a god like creature... Thats a normal "High dose" like 3 hits...
NOW if your talking about finishing off the bowl or until you cant find the pipe high, well I couldnt tell whether my eyes were open or closed... no difference, just a huge like you said universe of flashing colors and amazingness!!!