• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Help! How do I avoid the munchies!

Your thread title made me think you were in some type of trouble. Don't make thread titles that sound like an emergency for a question like this. The munchies are something that goes hand and hand with smoking pot. There's really no way to avoid them.

Maybe you could try exercising a bit more. Maybe go on a bike ride or go for a swim or something. I'm naturally skinny so I never had problem with gaining weight after my marijuana induced feast's. Try to just drink water when you get hungry after smoking :)

Maybe you could try exercising a bit more. Maybe go on a bike ride or go for a swim or something. I'm naturally skinny so I never had problem with gaining weight after my marijuana induced feast's. Try to just drink water when you get hungry after smoking :)

ill do dat, thank you

You could always do a line of meth after a smoke session?

*not to be confused with real advice*

Umm don't eat, that always worked for me. Whenever I toke i'll ignore the munchies until it's usual eating time then pig out a bit. But you just gotta get it over it really.

instead of lying on ur ass after smoking a blunt try lifting a weight or maybe excercise?!? then u can still eat what you want.

Eating helps. Maybe get fucked up to the point where you kind of want to throw up but still have the sobriety to keep your head.

hey also i find that if I eat before I smoke, you know just a little so im sorta full, I won't pig out and completely overeat after I'm high. Maybe give it a try?

there is no way around it. if you dont want the munchies then dont smoke. otherwise, just learn to enjoy how fucking good food tastes after smoking a fat blunt.
if you are really that concerned about gaining wait, just make sure you exercise regularly and try to eat healthy things when you get the munchies (and even when you dont have the munchies.)

shit i smoke and i eat everything in sight, than in the morning i wake up feelin like i gotta puke.. i found that eating popsicles helps that.

popsicles eh....all that colourings gonna be dying you from the inside. haha

wow, i've never heard of someone TRYING to avoid the munchies. personally thats one of my favorite parts? idk, i guess just use self control, if you dont eat when you feel the munchies coming on eventually it wears off. my advice, self control

if your worried about gaining weight smoke it more often
and u will loose weight :D