• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Shooting crack = citric acid

put the stuff in a spoon. a nice big spoon. lets say about 1cc aka 100 units of VINEGAR per ten bucks of goods.

hold it over a flame and move it around a little as you cook it slowly.

slowly.

as it breaks down you will see the goods slowy disappearing into the vinegar.

if you used the right amount of vinegar, the goods should completely disappear into the vinegar.
USING AN EXCESSIVE AMOUNT OF VINEGAR IS VERY VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!

as the stuff breaks down, the bake in the product will be reacting with the vinegar, thus neutralizing the pH levels of the vinegar. if you dont use enough vinegar the stuff will recombine once it cools just like when you re process it in water before smoking it, if you dont know about that, you should find out, or not worry about it.

anyway.

once the stuff completely dissolves into the vinegar, which means you should see no more oily looking bubbles or chunks floating around, you may continue to boil away the vin to your desired level of concentration.

vinegar has a very very low heat of vaporization, so it really doesnt take much patience, but patience is yet a virtue. do no get impatient, bring the spoon down, and boil the living shit out of you solution.

once it is down to wher eyou want it, add about 10 units water, let it cool and drop in your filter.

if a substance forms and splits away from your cotton when you drop it in. that means you didnt have enough vinegar and thus did not follow my intructions correctly.

patience is a virtue. remember this. remember this. and yes.

for experimenting and the whole knowledge is power's sake. would advise adding too LITTLE vinegar first, and seeing what exactly im talking about. it would be in the best interest to know what to look for. always let your solution cool off a bit before iv. if you do what is told and experiment with too little first, it will be noticed that if the solution were to successfully make it into your body somehow, it would harden like a rock and mostly likely do life threatening or lim threatening damage.

and i mean first time. not, oh one in a million has a heart failure. after witnessing what could happen when using too little, will open the eyes. use too much, and take it away. it take just a matter of seconds.

good luck. this works every single time.

if this were my best friend i would reccomend they not shoot crack. some things just arent worth it

thought this thread was bump worthy for those wishing to shoot crack the proper way. some good information in here.

I would never use vinegar to shoot crack again (I have-it burns like a bitch). Buy some Emergen-C (vitamin c). Crush up your crack as best you can, throw it in the spoon, and just sprinkle some of the Emergen-c over it (doesn't take much). Use your plunger to stir up the solution; it should dissolve and you are then good to go.

Im surprised no one said this yet:

Did you try, well, smoking the crack? Last time I checked the shit works wonders that way.

While I agree that shooting crack is gnarly, I prefer it since I have asthma, and have always had breathing problems when vaporizing/smoking drugs, so for me, shooting makes more sense (though I guess I could have just not done it)

I didn't know lemon juice could make u go blind ill keep that in mind although I don't plan on shooting crack again. I used vinegar many times it is disgusting and dirty and if you miss with any of those boy you're gonna be sore and bruised to shit for a week.
Powdered citric acid works really well and you don't need a lot. They pass out citric acid at the needle exchange here- they do that in your city OP? Might be worth looking into if you're in an area where there is a needle exchange.
Be careful please.
I was into shooting cocaine and crack for a couple years straight it robbed me of my soul and I'm glad I haven't done that in nearly a year.

I tried IVing crack twice. 1st time this girl was preparing it and she straight up used one of those vitamin c Emergen-c packs. According to her it works and she had done it before blah blah well the crack didn't even seem to dissolve and what we ended up shooting didn;'t do jack shit. She chaulked it up to 'shitty base' when obviously that was not directly the issue.

Actually now I am remembering another time this bitch had a shitload of crack and basically IMO wasted it all trying to do the same shit. I am like yo seriously lets just smoke it, or atleast smoke a rock to see the quality. But hey it wasn't my money/crack so I didn;t have a say.

The 2nd time I attempted to shoot crack I used vinegar/water and it broke the crack down right away. It worked well.. that being said I have read from various sources that vinegar is bad.. I don;'t remember the exact reason but it should not be used in this manor. Lemon juice is a big no no as well. Basicaly I concluded that there is no safe way to shoot crack.. and the methods that CAN be used are extremely dangerous like going blind from lemon juice. There is simply no point in risking it especially considering it's crack, once you do it once you will wanna do it again.

If you wanna shoot crack just buy coke instead. It mixes up easy like water nice and clear and is just as good to shoot. My advice is that crack should not be shot under any circumstances b/c of the above stated reasons.. there is no safe way to break it down.

If I am wrong please correct me.

You are correct: If you want to IV cocaine, do the hydrochloride version.

Though nowadays, any form of cocaine is unsafe, due to the levemapisole cut

You're totally right, I didn't mean to imply that either form of cocaine was safe.

HR with crack is hard cause it's a very compulsion based habit, with little planning and patience involved:

And Crack is way easier to find in the city so sometimes that's all you're gonna get.
And sometimes, it's 4am when you cop so you're stuck with whats in the house.
And Outside of the UK, your average user doesn't have Ascorbic acid packs laying around.

I usually just add a little bit of distilled vinegar then water for my solution. It's a rare thing for me, but never had a complication. Just don't miss or "boot" w/ coke shots.
(I did notice when making speedballs w/ BTH, it would naturally back down. )

Pablosan: crack + ascorbic acid = water-soluble, shootable cocaine (cocaine ascorbate)

However, a dose of vitamin C in a pill is less than 1mg. But the pills are huge. The chewable guys probably weigh about a gram. Unless its a very tiny pill, you're putting a lot of unnecessary shit into your veins. I hope you're filtering it very very well. Harm reduction and all that, but at this time of the night a lot of that goes by the wayside. :\ Shooting crack and heroin, tell you if you're wrong? Well, it could fuck your day right up, do you know the dangers?

Again, as I said before, its very late at night here, so I don't have a lecture in me, but to answer your question, ascorbic acid will make crack shootable. There are many other safety precautions to consider though. I hope you know what you're doing mixing the two. I don't know if I can tell you to reconsider, but I hope I can at least tell you to do what you are doing as safely as possible. Vitamin C pills aren't your best bet. Pure citric or ascorbic acid from the store would be a much, much safer idea. Also, plain white distilled vinegar would do the trick, as it also will turn crack into cocaine acetate, a water-soluble shootable form.

My pills weight 600mg. 500mg = ascorbic acid, 100mg = cellulose.

To convert a bag of crack to cocaine I use 0.05g of the vitamin c pill.

I think this is much safer than injecting vinegar, but that just my opinion.

Vitamin C pills are dosed in the hundreds of milligrams, not <1 milligram. Often they get up to and over a gram. That said, using a supplement for this purpose is suicidal because the pills weigh as much as a few grams and they are by no means safe to inject.

Citric acid is not lemon juice, and it is a safe alternative to vitamin c pills. Just get pure citric acid from a pharmacy. None of this lemonade/tang bullshit, either okay? Be smart, love your body.

I'm glad Bluelight is so into helping it's members stay safe. This is a beautiful resource.

I bought vitamin C tablets from the pharmacy. The only ingredients are: ascorbic acid and cellulose. One tablet weighs 600mg and each tablet contains 500mg of ascorbic acid which means each tablet contains 100mg of cellulose. A bag of crack weighs 0.10g and to turn that back into cocaine I mix the crack and water with 0.05-0.06g of the pill. This means I'm using 0.01g of cellulose. I filter twice through cotton and if I have a micron filter I filter through that as well.

I'd reckon that it's relatively safe.

Pills weighing a few grams and not safe to inject? That's a big generalization.

Sorry for the bump from a 2009 thread, but i'm shooting crack tonight and just wanted to clear some things up.

Also, it says something to me that in the UK they hand out packets of ascorbic acid for people to use to convert their heroin, and presumably crack as well.