• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Shooting crack = citric acid

Pablosan

Bluelighter
= a vitamin C pill right cause thats what I'm doing. Plus a little H for a sppedball. Tell me if I'm wrong ok?

Vitamin C = Ascorbic Acid

Which I believe can be used in breaking down crack.. I know you can use it with Heroin #3 but I'm not 100% sure about crack.

I'm sure a quick search would do you well. ;)

Pablosan: crack + ascorbic acid = water-soluble, shootable cocaine (cocaine ascorbate)

However, a dose of vitamin C in a pill is less than 1mg. But the pills are huge. The chewable guys probably weigh about a gram. Unless its a very tiny pill, you're putting a lot of unnecessary shit into your veins. I hope you're filtering it very very well. Harm reduction and all that, but at this time of the night a lot of that goes by the wayside. :\ Shooting crack and heroin, tell you if you're wrong? Well, it could fuck your day right up, do you know the dangers?

Again, as I said before, its very late at night here, so I don't have a lecture in me, but to answer your question, ascorbic acid will make crack shootable. There are many other safety precautions to consider though. I hope you know what you're doing mixing the two. I don't know if I can tell you to reconsider, but I hope I can at least tell you to do what you are doing as safely as possible. Vitamin C pills aren't your best bet. Pure citric or ascorbic acid from the store would be a much, much safer idea. Also, plain white distilled vinegar would do the trick, as it also will turn crack into cocaine acetate, a water-soluble shootable form.

Don't use a Vitamin C pill, that's a horrible idea.

Plus, crack sucks, just shoot heroin.

= a vitamin C pill right cause thats what I'm doing. Plus a little H for a sppedball. Tell me if I'm wrong ok?

:| I honestly hope you are joking. You need a weak acid (why?), so you go for citric acid... from a vitamin C pill??!! <facepalm>
I'm sure CocaCola is acidic too, so why not shoot that? C'mon, this is terrible. Shooting pills is bad enough when it's to get high... but when it serves no purpose... I don;t even know what else to say except DON'T SHOOT PILLS, especially vitamins!

use white vinegar if you must

+1

Used distilled white vinegar only shooting lemon juice will introduce plant matter into your blood stream and shooting vitamic c pills is just plain bad for you. Just go and pick up some vinegar it's cheap and available everywhere.

I just found out from my buddy that he finds Malt vinegar to be the best choice for shooting crack with his H. To me shooting vinegar just sounds bad but that`s just me.

I just found out from my buddy that he finds Malt vinegar to be the best choice for shooting crack with his H. To me shooting vinegar just sounds bad but that`s just me.

I've used malt vinegar to shoot smack in the past, when it was late at night, I had run out of citric and it was the only thing in the house that would work.

It fucking horrible.

About 7 seconds after you shoot, you get a really strong taste of vinegar in your mouth - and it stays there for quite some time, not very nice at all.

When I have shot up crack + H, I used citric acid.

Citric acid should be used if you don't have access to pure vit c (ascorbic acid). It's obtainable in pharms, just ask for PURE ascorbic acid. NEVER use vitamin c pills, rather just buy a baggie/bottle of citric acid for like 2$ in ANY store. IT WILL LAST YOU FOR YEARS.

Lemon juice is not to be used when shooting.

Last edited:
^thanks for reporting that capt heroin:) i UA'd the post and edited yours so noone can take his "advice"

Vitamin C pills are dosed in the hundreds of milligrams, not <1 milligram. Often they get up to and over a gram. That said, using a supplement for this purpose is suicidal because the pills weigh as much as a few grams and they are by no means safe to inject.

Citric acid is not lemon juice, and it is a safe alternative to vitamin c pills. Just get pure citric acid from a pharmacy. None of this lemonade/tang bullshit, either okay? Be smart, love your body.

I'm glad Bluelight is so into helping it's members stay safe. This is a beautiful resource.

Last edited:
Incidentally, has anyone ever used aspirin (acetylsalycylic acid)? In pure form it should be safe to inject but I've never read about it being used on crack. I think it used to have a use in H injection or something of the kind. You would need those old, pure Bayer aspirins though, not the bubbly tablets.

i heard about that before. using citric acid. i would use concentrated lemon juice. i had a friedn who loved shooting coke, and he got some crack, mixed it with lemon juice (because lemon juice reacts with sodium bicarbonate(baking soda) and he said it worked. try lemon juice.
good luck. :)

Did you not just read the above posts? If you had have read then you would know that lemon juice can make you blind if you use it to make drugs suitable for IV.
You will sure get yourself a reputation if you dont start giving advice that you know is correct and safe.

Did you not just read the above posts? If you had have read then you would know that lemon juice can make you blind if you use it to make drugs suitable for IV.
You will sure get yourself a reputation if you dont start giving advice that you know is correct and safe.

i dont care what they had to SAY about it. i've SEEN it done before. therefore i know it can work.