• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Shooting crack = citric acid

I saw an old junkie the other day in the hood carrying a Kool-Aid packet in his bag and i asked what that was for and he said, "so i can break down my rocks when i cant find powder" apparently kool aid works just fine

You would have to use SOOO much of it as well.

Horrible.

ya

You said to try lemon juice! And if lemon juice has the potential to make you blind then why the fuck would you try such a thing? Only an idiot would do something that everyone knows can possibly make you blind....get it?

Lemon juice wont make you go blind ive shot crack with lemonjuice for years.

*facepalm.*

"You can't get aids from unprotected sex, I've had unprotected sex for years!"

Scamppy, do you think they're just making this up because they have nothing else better to do?

sometimes
this place

don't shoot fruit juice. fuckall. if you can't intuit that then you earned your coffin.

muratic acid is not that hard to obtain.

When you buy HCl as muratic acid at the hardware store isn't it adulterated?

It's very easy to get pure, sterile, pharaceutical grade citric and ascorbic acids. Why all this hubub about using other much more dangerous acids that are equally as hard to obtain as the safe stuff?

PS: If you want to shoot anything with lemon juice, koolaid, or dietary supplement pills, do us all a favor: don't fucking reproduce.

deity help us.

Last edited:
*facepalm.*

"You can't get aids from unprotected sex, I've had unprotected sex for years!"

Scamppy, do you think they're just making this up because they have nothing else better to do?

Anything that you can eat or drink, you can shoot-if you can get it into a needle.

When you buy HCl as muratic acid at the hardware store isn't it adulterated?

Some are, but relatively pure stuff may be found.
While some use kool aid packets or coca-cola, I prefer to use either coffee, mango juice, or sulfuric acid collected from car batteries as my acidic medium for intravenous crack.

This just screams bad idea to me...

Just curious, why ask a question and then follow it up with "because thats what I'm doing anyway". You've made up your mind, why even ask whether or not it'll be harmful after doing it?

Why the hell would you want to use HCl? That stuff is so strong, I'd be very worried about the effects on my veins, vinegar pretty much destroyed my veins, they're just starting to come back after like a year and a half. It's awful. I only shot crack because where I was living at the time, I couldn't find powdered coke. Fuckin' awful drug. I wouldn't touch rock again, maybe powder though, if I had some dope though.

Why the hell would you want to use HCl?

Just state the full, technical name for powder cocaine (as it's almost always found on the streets). Therein lies your answer.

ebola

Yeah, scamppy, you can shoot something if you can get it into a needle. That doesn't mean it's safe though does it?

Without going into everything that is wrong with your statement, I'll just use one example.

If it were safe to shoot anything that you can eat or drink, WHY would it be so dangerous to shoot pills? They're meant to be eaten right? Yet, there's case after case of horrible complications from doing just that.

Your digestive system ISN'T your circulatory system. You really should go back to school before you hurt yourself. Beyond that, you should also stop giving out advice that could get someone seriously hurt, or even killed. PLEASE. ffs.

Just use a little bit of white vinegar, enough to dissolve the crack, then use 3 times or so more water, heat gently until you have a clear solution, then wack away.

Shooting crack is aggravating. Just smoke it, or buy powder and slam that. Personal opinion....

BTW: Don't miss... vinegar hurts like hell in your muscle tissue...

Last edited:
ebola?:

What brands of "hardware store" HCl are pure? How can you tell? This isn't sourcing, and HCl isn't a drug. I'm just curious.

You don't auctually have to heat the vinegar/rock mix. I did that for awhile, till one day I left the 2 sitting in a spoon for a min and turned around and it had dissolved on its own.. the rocks turn to a nasty little waxy bubbles that were hard to pull up and clogged my rig a lot..

Also I use like 30-40 units of vinegar, and then add 40-50 units of water, once the rock is dissolved, it hurts ur veins less, esp when u miss a little.. fucking AaHHWWW!!!

Just use a little bit of white vinegar, enough to dissolve the crack, then use 3 times or so more water, heat gently until you have a clear solution, then wack away.

Shooting crack is aggravating. Just smoke it, or buy powder and slam that. Personal opinion....

BTW: Don't miss... vinegar hurts like hell in your muscle tissue...

True dat. All of that. Especially the "aggravating" part. Shooting crack is plenty fun if you've got enough functioning veins to keep up but doing so has the unfortunate habit of ruining those self-same veins through sheer overuse. I did it for many years and have the near complete absence of veins to prove it :\

Only way it's worthwhile is to shoot enough at a time to make it really worth the extra hassle and/or add heroin. Both of which are not exactly sustainable plans...

Personal experience/preference, in reverse order:

Lemon juice = nasty, nastier, nastiest option. Yes it does work, but feels nasty at the time and can cause serious damage.

Vinegar = ick but not as bad as lemon juice. Way safer than lemon juice, but feels nasty and tastes awful.

Citric acid = bit too strong for my taste, but easily available and dirt cheap. Use the smallest amount possible (a couple of grains is plenty) cos it stings like bloody hell once your veins are a bit fucked.

Pure vit C powder = my personal top tip :)

Last edited:
Vinegar is your best option because is naturally kills bacteria. It also has the right ph to break down crack. Just add some water after you break it down. This is the safest for your body.