Bluelight

Thread: Shooting crack = citric acid

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 78
  1. Collapse Details
    Shooting crack = citric acid 
    #1
    Bluelighter Pablosan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Bellingham, WA
    Posts
    54
    = a vitamin C pill right cause thats what I'm doing. Plus a little H for a sppedball. Tell me if I'm wrong ok?
    Reply With Quote
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    #2
    Bluelighter BaybeX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    South Central Florida
    Posts
    2,584
    Vitamin C = Ascorbic Acid

    Which I believe can be used in breaking down crack.. I know you can use it with Heroin #3 but I'm not 100% sure about crack.

    I'm sure a quick search would do you well.
    Reply With Quote
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    #3
    Pablosan: crack + ascorbic acid = water-soluble, shootable cocaine (cocaine ascorbate)

    However, a dose of vitamin C in a pill is less than 1mg. But the pills are huge. The chewable guys probably weigh about a gram. Unless its a very tiny pill, you're putting a lot of unnecessary shit into your veins. I hope you're filtering it very very well. Harm reduction and all that, but at this time of the night a lot of that goes by the wayside. Shooting crack and heroin, tell you if you're wrong? Well, it could fuck your day right up, do you know the dangers?

    Again, as I said before, its very late at night here, so I don't have a lecture in me, but to answer your question, ascorbic acid will make crack shootable. There are many other safety precautions to consider though. I hope you know what you're doing mixing the two. I don't know if I can tell you to reconsider, but I hope I can at least tell you to do what you are doing as safely as possible. Vitamin C pills aren't your best bet. Pure citric or ascorbic acid from the store would be a much, much safer idea. Also, plain white distilled vinegar would do the trick, as it also will turn crack into cocaine acetate, a water-soluble shootable form.
    Reply With Quote
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    #4
    BL Ambassador Captain.Heroin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    I wished with all my heart that we could just...leave this world behind. Rise like two angels in the night and magically...disappear.
    Posts
    38,692
    Don't use a Vitamin C pill, that's a horrible idea.

    Plus, crack sucks, just shoot heroin.
    Reply With Quote
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablosan View Post
    = a vitamin C pill right cause thats what I'm doing. Plus a little H for a sppedball. Tell me if I'm wrong ok?
    I honestly hope you are joking. You need a weak acid (why?), so you go for citric acid... from a vitamin C pill??!! <facepalm>
    I'm sure CocaCola is acidic too, so why not shoot that? C'mon, this is terrible. Shooting pills is bad enough when it's to get high... but when it serves no purpose... I don;t even know what else to say except DON'T SHOOT PILLS, especially vitamins!
    Reply With Quote
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    #6
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Erie PA/St. Petersburg FL
    Posts
    258
    use white vinegar if you must
    Reply With Quote
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by themindlessone View Post
    use white vinegar if you must
    +1

    Used distilled white vinegar only shooting lemon juice will introduce plant matter into your blood stream and shooting vitamic c pills is just plain bad for you. Just go and pick up some vinegar it's cheap and available everywhere.
    Reply With Quote
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    #8
    Bluelighter change-jug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    South Buffalo,NY
    Posts
    412
    I just found out from my buddy that he finds Malt vinegar to be the best choice for shooting crack with his H. To me shooting vinegar just sounds bad but that`s just me.
    Reply With Quote
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    #9
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,572
    Quote Originally Posted by change-jug View Post
    I just found out from my buddy that he finds Malt vinegar to be the best choice for shooting crack with his H. To me shooting vinegar just sounds bad but that`s just me.
    I've used malt vinegar to shoot smack in the past, when it was late at night, I had run out of citric and it was the only thing in the house that would work.

    It fucking horrible.

    About 7 seconds after you shoot, you get a really strong taste of vinegar in your mouth - and it stays there for quite some time, not very nice at all.


    When I have shot up crack + H, I used citric acid.
    Reply With Quote
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    #10
    Citric acid should be used if you don't have access to pure vit c (ascorbic acid). It's obtainable in pharms, just ask for PURE ascorbic acid. NEVER use vitamin c pills, rather just buy a baggie/bottle of citric acid for like 2$ in ANY store. IT WILL LAST YOU FOR YEARS.
    Reply With Quote
     

  11. Collapse Details
     
    #11
    Bluelight Crew Desdenova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    NWO Headquarters
    Posts
    1,332
    Lemon juice is not to be used when shooting.
    Last edited by Desdenova; 28-06-2009 at 20:11.
    Reply With Quote
     

  12. Collapse Details
     
    #12
    BL Ambassador Captain.Heroin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    I wished with all my heart that we could just...leave this world behind. Rise like two angels in the night and magically...disappear.
    Posts
    38,692
    Quote Originally Posted by JimJimJim View Post
    ill advice
    NEGATORY.

    You're going to die blind if you follow his advice.
    Last edited by leftwing; 28-06-2009 at 10:42.
    Reply With Quote
     

  13. Collapse Details
     
    #13
    ^thanks for reporting that capt heroin i UA'd the post and edited yours so noone can take his "advice"
    Reply With Quote
     

  14. Collapse Details
     
    #14
    Vitamin C pills are dosed in the hundreds of milligrams, not <1 milligram. Often they get up to and over a gram. That said, using a supplement for this purpose is suicidal because the pills weigh as much as a few grams and they are by no means safe to inject.

    Citric acid is not lemon juice, and it is a safe alternative to vitamin c pills. Just get pure citric acid from a pharmacy. None of this lemonade/tang bullshit, either okay? Be smart, love your body.

    I'm glad Bluelight is so into helping it's members stay safe. This is a beautiful resource.
    Last edited by ingannilo; 28-06-2009 at 18:26. Reason: grammar
    Reply With Quote
     

  15. Collapse Details
     
    #15
    Bluelighter xxl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,434
    Incidentally, has anyone ever used aspirin (acetylsalycylic acid)? In pure form it should be safe to inject but I've never read about it being used on crack. I think it used to have a use in H injection or something of the kind. You would need those old, pure Bayer aspirins though, not the bubbly tablets.
    Reply With Quote
     

  16. Collapse Details
     
    #16
    Bluelighter thadocta13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    South of P-Town, Oregon
    Posts
    430
    i heard about that before. using citric acid. i would use concentrated lemon juice. i had a friedn who loved shooting coke, and he got some crack, mixed it with lemon juice (because lemon juice reacts with sodium bicarbonate(baking soda) and he said it worked. try lemon juice.
    good luck.
    Reply With Quote
     

  17. Collapse Details
     
    #17
    Bluelighter the_ketaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Nth of Sydney
    Posts
    4,576
    Did you not just read the above posts? If you had have read then you would know that lemon juice can make you blind if you use it to make drugs suitable for IV.
    You will sure get yourself a reputation if you dont start giving advice that you know is correct and safe.
    Reply With Quote
     

  18. Collapse Details
     
    #18
    Bluelighter thadocta13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    South of P-Town, Oregon
    Posts
    430
    Quote Originally Posted by the_ketaman View Post
    Did you not just read the above posts? If you had have read then you would know that lemon juice can make you blind if you use it to make drugs suitable for IV.
    You will sure get yourself a reputation if you dont start giving advice that you know is correct and safe.
    i dont care what they had to SAY about it. i've SEEN it done before. therefore i know it can work.
    Reply With Quote
     

  19. Collapse Details
     
    #19
    Bluelighter the_ketaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Nth of Sydney
    Posts
    4,576
    Therefore you are an idiot!
    Reply With Quote
     

  20. Collapse Details
     
    #20
    Bluelighter thadocta13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    South of P-Town, Oregon
    Posts
    430
    Quote Originally Posted by the_ketaman View Post
    Therefore you are an idiot!
    and how does that make me an idiot?
    Reply With Quote
     

  21. Collapse Details
     
    #21
    Bluelighter the_ketaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Nth of Sydney
    Posts
    4,576
    You said to try lemon juice! And if lemon juice has the potential to make you blind then why the fuck would you try such a thing? Only an idiot would do something that everyone knows can possibly make you blind....get it?
    Reply With Quote
     

  22. Collapse Details
     
    #22
    Greenlighter
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Lakeland, FL
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by thadocta13 View Post
    mixed it with lemon juice (because lemon juice reacts with sodium bicarbonate(baking soda) and he said it worked. try lemon juice.
    good luck.
    That's no different than what I said... I'm glad I know now that using lemon juice is bad. I hope because of how much I've used it that I won't get any bad side effects. I grabbed some white vinegar for my fun tonight. The shitty part is I learned to use lemon juice on this forum. No one stepped in and said it was a bad idea. Well, at least I know now!
    Reply With Quote
     

  23. Collapse Details
     
    #23
    BL Ambassador Captain.Heroin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    I wished with all my heart that we could just...leave this world behind. Rise like two angels in the night and magically...disappear.
    Posts
    38,692
    Quote Originally Posted by thadocta13 View Post
    i dont care what they had to SAY about it. i've SEEN it done before. therefore i know it can work.
    It can also make you go blind, and die. And other people have seen that.

    Congratulations on whoever had to tempt fate for a crack fix and survived though.

    You can share needles, but no one said it was a good idea. It works...but that's also how you get Hepatitis C or the HIV virus. It still works though.

    No one cares about what works if it's extremely dangerous and is risky to their health.

    This makes you ignorant because there are safer alternatives out there that are better suggestions than to "try lemon juice".
    Reply With Quote
     

  24. Collapse Details
     
    #24
    Greenlighter
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Lakeland, FL
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain.Heroin View Post
    This makes you ignorant because there are safer alternatives out there that are better suggestions than to "try lemon juice".
    I'm so glad I finally learned this before I had to learn the hard way. So is white vinegar the way to go? And if so, how much should be used? Just enough to cover the product? Or should it be swimming in it? Also, is there such thing as letting it sit in the solution "too long"?
    Reply With Quote
     

  25. Collapse Details
     
    #25
    BL Ambassador Captain.Heroin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    I wished with all my heart that we could just...leave this world behind. Rise like two angels in the night and magically...disappear.
    Posts
    38,692
    Quote Originally Posted by JimJimJim View Post
    I'm so glad I finally learned this before I had to learn the hard way. So is white vinegar the way to go? And if so, how much should be used? Just enough to cover the product? Or should it be swimming in it? Also, is there such thing as letting it sit in the solution "too long"?
    To be honest, I would never IV crack. I would recommend you IV cocaine since its water soluble.

    I would suggest you use distilled white vinegar, yes. I cannot tell you how much to use, I'm sure it's dependent on how much you use.

    Overall, I wish I could tell you how much to use but alas I do not know. Someone else will probably fill in.
    Reply With Quote
     

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •