Reading trouble....

Chemical_sister

Bluelighter
Ive been doing e for year or so,maybe once a week or less.lately i noticed that i need quite a while to read few lines of a book or a magazine.its all blurry and i have trouble understanding...its almost like im on e all the time(at least my eyes are)..yesterday it took me to half an hour to read one page.i know ive could of expected something like this...but now it happened it really freaked me out.im still in school so reading is kinda...necessary.Ive been also trippin much longer but i never had such side-effects.i know that this problem has arised from e-use....but how can i solve it?
would taking a break for a few months help my eyesight?or is the damage done?
also my pupils are constantly quite large,i noticed that three months ago,they just dont get any smaller when i get off e.

Do your body a favor and take a nice long break from drugs. Once a week is to frequent for E. Your body barely has enough time to recover and thn you beat it up again. I get the same tyoe of problem from time to time so I take a nice break when I get it and it seems to clear up. I usually go four months on and then four months off and I dont have that many problems