ALLRIGHT, you bunch of raving DWEEBS!

paranoia

Bluelighter
ok. i got your attention. now will someone answer my gosh darn question about bluelight chat??? (sorry, jase)
LOL.....thanks, whoever is the most nicest most decentest most coolest, bestest person here that believes in PLUR the mostest, will answer my question. heehee.
smile.gif

ROFLMAO - Well i would have answered the first post you left also but this one is just so much more fun ... I think that people aren't awake yet - except me cause i never sleep much
smile.gif

Disappeared - no not a fiction of your imagination it used to be here but it's gone - probably not to overload the server but thats only a guess based on nothing ...
But ... there is the old bluelight chat room - remmember that ??? you can link from it threw the bluelight photo album ...
well hope that helps
smile.gif

------------------
Plur Now and Forever - SpecialK
"If at first the idea isn't absurd, then there is no hope for it". -Albert Einstein

Here's an idea... Why not just have an ongoing private room @ yahoo??? There could be a link to it from here so it wouldn't take up any bandwidth at all... Other options are the multiple user options that the new AOLIM offers... Just ideas... Ont problem however...at least in my case... is that the postings are too interesting, and I get stuck writing replies and forget about chattin'
K-Luv
------------------
"The DJ saved My life... Cause I was sittin there bored to death... and in... Just one breath he said ya gottagetout. ya gottagetup, ya gottagetdown girl..."