Bluelight

Thread: Soma with Hydrocodone & Xanax? Bad Combo or Good?

1. Collapse Details
    Soma with Hydrocodone & Xanax? Bad Combo or Good? 
    Question
    I currently have 500 mgs of Soma (Cardispol) and 10 mgs of Hydrocodone
    and 4 mgs of Xanax. Does the Soma potetiate the Hydrocodone, or is that a waste to take them together. I also take 0.5 mgs of xanax every 3 hours. Is there way to make this comb o euphoric? Will the Soma take away from the hydrocodone effects or potetiate it? Or Ruin it? Thanks in advance for any info!!

2. Collapse Details

I tried to wait for at least 1 reply to this question, but I couldn't wait and took 5mg of hydrocodone with 200 mgs of Soma an hour ago. I feel good, but not high. Should i take the other 300 mg of Soma or the other 5 mgs of Hydro now? (1 hour later) ...Or just wait a little longer for those and take a xanax instead? HELP!!!
    Last edited by 420marley; 12-06-2009 at 20:09.

3. Collapse Details

do you use these drugs often?

4. Collapse Details

Wink
    I use xanax daily(3-5mgs), Opiates occaisionally(5mgs at a time at most), and SOMA hardly ever=(my 2nd time trying Soma)

5. Collapse Details

well id say with small doses of all three might be ok, but you have to watch out when takin 3 CNS depressents

also you should prob stay away from such a high xanax habit, the way you posted i understand that it is prescribed and you need it but xanax is a bitch to come off of and takin that much of that kinda drug everyday can start to wear you down mentally over time

6. Collapse Details

Carisoprodol goes well with any Opiate, IMO, especially the 'codones. It has been shown to actively potentiate most any Opioid.

7. Collapse Details

Thanks Morph! How should I take them? Hydro 1st, then the Soma? Both at the same time? or Soma 1st, then Hydro? Will Soma ruin the Opiate Buzz?

8. Collapse Details

Just take them together, or if anything, take the Hydro 10-20 minutes before the Soma, as Soma's effects are quite (too) short-lived, IME. Like I said, Soma will potentiate the Hydrocodone. Therefore, it will not ruin the Opiate buzz, but instead, it will increase it.

9. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    sounds like a vegas cocktail.

be careful, take them in small doses to start, bump if needed.

10. Collapse Details

ok here's the trick, take 10 mg hydrocodone and 2-4 somas on an empty stomach. In about five minutes start eating something hot and fatty, like cheese enchiladas. I don't know why the food works, and the first time I heard it I thought it was bullshit, but it is AMAZING! I've shot heroin a few times, and I don't really care for strong opiates so this combo, IMO is way better. Super euphoric. Oh yeah and watch a really colorful movie like Coraline, it looks so vivid. I know some may think the food will reduce the effect, that's what I thought, but I was wrong. I know some people that take a loricet and like 7 somas. They will probably be dead soon. No more than 4, as the tendency is to nod off here and there.

11. Collapse Details

somas, vicodin and benzos are for me the perfect combination when each on its own doesn't work anmyore except in kook doses. For instance I need 25MGS HYDR0S 1Omg of vaium AND 7MG of ativan and 30mgsof versed PLUS 30 mgs of restoril
    iust to feel anything at all. Plus 8mg if xanax.

But now throw in 1.5 soma and i'm wasted on just 2mgs ativan amd 1.5 versed.

lifesaver.
    Last edited by Mugz; 21-06-2011 at 17:15. Reason: unnecessary long gap in post

12. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    A glass bottle in the ocean between waves and rocks
    i would imagine (havin tried similar combos) that they compliment eachother very nicely

13. Collapse Details

This thread has been brought back from the dark ages, I think the OP got his answer and the current posts belong more in the social thread. So am going to close this and direct anyone that wants to talk about good or bad combos to the BDD Social and Information Booth, which is where talk about combinations good and bad is very much welcomed

BDD Social and Information Booth

-------------------