• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

**** Substance of June: 2C-T-7... back by demand of One!

One of my favorite drugs Ive tried , I'm gonna write a trip report after my next large oral dose.

I think I'm going to take 50 mg's and spend the day and night in the forest. I wanna have a very nature oriented trip and see the world with the veil lifted. I find this compound to have strong earthly-connections. When I'm tripping I feel like I'm completely at one with the universe. The visuals it provides in higher doses is almost comparable to DMT as your peeking on the T-7.

This is some pretty heavy stuff , I always throw up an hour and a half after I take it but once thats over with I feel great. It has a very strong body high for me as well. I feel more euphoric than I do off acid on this stuff. It's a pretty amazing drug <3

Thank You Sasha :D

So I am really bummed out about 2C-T-7. It was my second psychedelic experience, I had only tried Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds once a few days or weeks before I tried it. I ended up binging on it, snorting up a couple grams between myself and whoever was doing it with me over the course of a few months. I never had a bad trip on it. The amazing visuals and euphoria, which is 'the magic' for functional doses of 2C-T-7, never wore off.

Years later, I tried it again. I IV'd some and snorted some, which both worked but it just wasn't the same. The visuals came on with a rush, but then wore off quickly and it was mostly color brightening I experienced and the duration of the trip wasn't very long. I only had a little left, so ended up ingesting all 80mg orally and feeling nothing at all.

I just decided to give it a try again recently. I underdosed on DOI twice in 6 hours, and really wanted to actually trip so I decided to plug 12mg of 2C-T-7. In a gelcap. Up until then I had thought plugging with a gelcap was a great idea for the other drugs I'd always plugged. I ended up with the shits and I'm not sure how much absorbed and reached my brain before it made my intestines purge.

Then a week later I plugged 12mg of 2C-T-7 again but in liquid solution this time (I was T+20:00 after dosing 4-methoxy-phencyclidine, but I wouldn't think this would blunt the effects of or produce tolerance to 2C-T-7.) My girlfriend plugged the same amount and was tripping balls for 8-10 hours with intense visuals coming in waves. I got nothing but a body high pretty much, and some color brightening. When it kicked in, I got very very mild 'psychedelic soup' visuals which is what I expect from 2C-T-7 in non-mild form.

What has happened to my brain, or to the quality of 2C-T-7 available to me, over the course of the past decade to make this drug lose 'the magic'?

Maybe I need to just suck it up and go back to snorting large doses.

It's possible to lose the magic with any psychedelic. This is why I have retired from the 2c-_ class

Guys i am VERY busy getting things finished at work so that I can leave the lab and start school again. I am sorry for the loss of a SothM for a while. But as soon as tihngs quiet down and classes start again i will have some stuff up. Till then you guys are doing well speaking of this one.

Again, I am very sorry :(

June is far gone, but I think I'll comment on T7 anyway. Great euphoria, great visuals. Unfortunately after several trials with both high and low doses, this is one of my least favorite of the 2C-Xs for one reason: THE URGE TO PISS. It seems to get worse everytime I try T7. For the entire duration of the trip, I have the STRONGEST urge to pee even if I don't have to go at all. It's extremely uncomfortable and I feel like I'm constantly on the verge of pissing my self. I get this feeling to a far lesser extent on 2C-I, and not at all on the other 2C-Xs. It's very disconcerting when you're tripping hard, to say the least.

I NEVER want to consume another milligram of this drug. It's too painful for me.

Too much too quickly. I cleaned out about 250mg through the course of 2.5 weeks and finally got a horrible pain in my right shoulder and collarbone area, like it was going to pop out of my skin. Those were fun times though...

I went through 3 grams over a period of several years. I had some scary experiences and some profoundly beautiful experiences. I'm grateful to have had the opportunity to try this while I could.

^Eh, it's not like it's not widely available anymore. It's still being sold by even the most popular vendors.