Bluelight Couple!!!

AleEsh

Bluelighter
AleEsh says:
Soulfly is one amazing person!! For the lucky ones who have already found this out, you know what a special individual he is. For the ones who have never met him, you are surely missing out! If it was not for Bluelight, Jay and I may have never met, but for some reason fate crossed our paths and my life will be changed forever. For those of you who know him but haven't met me yet, PREPARE 'cause i'm gonna meet you really soon...Soulfy and AleEsh....he he he...I really like the sound of that...
Soulfly says:
well... life is really funny sometimes...
i never really believed in fate before... and life really hasn't shown me much good luck, but i knew when i got on bluelight... i'd meet some really great people... and i've met a lot of kids that i consider real close friends...but i never expected anything this good
after conversing through e mail and eventually on the phone... alicia and i have realized the obscene amount of things we had in common.. and how well we understood each other, we finally went out tonight
the "clicking" sound was almost deafening
i feel like i've known her intimately for years and i feel more comfortable talking to her about ANYTHING than my closest friends...
plus she is absolutely drop dead beautiful...
This just reminds me of what this board is all about...and i think i have truly discovered the meaning of Unity and Respect
smile.gif

we'll see you guys at the next party... together!
smile.gif

Thank you...PlUR and Much LOVE to you all!!
----soulfly & AleEsh
smile.gif

"K=Good"
------------------
"Dance is not an expression of life; it is life itself" -Havelock Ellis

Shadup the both of you...LOL Just kidding!
I am up unusually late for a Sunday, but reading that post almost brought a tear to my eye. I am not being sarcastic. That was really beautiful!
smile.gif

Fate has not smiled upon me in a long time, but I know the day will come, for stories like yours gives me hope, and faith in the miracle of love.
I hope you two take your new found love to go as far as you two are willing to take it!
smile.gif
Even though I have never met either one of you, I am very, very happy for you! Take care may life smile and shine upon the both of you!
PLUR
Brownman
smile.gif

------------------
On the 8th day, Tiger created a monster.

Wow....that was really beautiful. Call it fate, call it just dumb luck....I'm very happy for you both. It's so hard to find a person who you mesh with so well, as I'm sure we all know...and when you do it's just the most wonderful thing.
smile.gif

Much luck to you both.
And Brownman...fate will be smiling on you soon, a little fairy princess told me.
smile.gif
You are a wonderful person, and you deserve all the good things and love that come your way. Much love to you sweetie.

soulfy & aleesh i wish you the best of luck, i was not lieing when i told you that you were lucky to have him he is one of the greatest people i have ever met and thats no lie, he is honest and thats the most important thing, its weird how jay and i have so much in common and how i also feel like i have known him forever.
Aleesh i can't wait to meet you
smile.gif

and remember K=Good
------------------
"It's only a bad night if you can remeber, if you can't remeber it must have been PhAt"....
"In the begining there was house music,and house music had its own groove, and from this groove came the groove of all grooves, but one day some dj's declared LET THIS HOUSE BE PROGRESIVE , and progresive house was born."

WoW!!! Nice one Soulfly and Aleshke!!! It's cool to meet people who are really happy, as happy as me and my man are. We are also a Bluelight couple, but we didn't find L.O.L, we met ages ago. But it's till way cool to look at my posts and see what he's replyed to them.
Your post was beautiful!! The words Peace, Love, Unity, and Respect, have never meant so much to me.
Rock and Roll!!!!
The Angel!!!
------------------
*************************Remember: There's three E's in 'Believe'!!************************

Thank you guys so much for your well wishes!! I am so happy about mine and Jay's bliss right now, i wanted to shout it out to the world. It is so nice to hear such a positive response. I know that I will be meeting a bunch of you soon! Much, much happiness to everyone...
--Alicia
--------never underestimate the power of fate--------
------------------
"Dance is not an expression of life; it is life itself" -Havelock Ellis

Ya know jay, i leave bluelight for awhile and the emails stop and *all of a sudden* your life decides to go FANTASTIC! lol. good thing i came back! i am soooo happy
smile.gif
for you both. i hope you find that fourth-dimension that some of us only dream about...
lotsaluv,
e-girl

I'm very happy for you guys! Still haven't even met you yet Soulfly. Next time I'm home, we're gonna have to meet. And I'll also have to meet AleEsh!

E-Girl! where ya been?? drop me some mail..tell me how ya doing!
smile.gif

smile.gif
...damn...these posts are awesome...thank you all and thanks for the support
Train: love you, bro... hey! where you gonna be this friday? Secret Society? is something going down @ the Asylum??
alEsh: i miss you soooo much, babe...see you tonight? all i gotta say is "crash into me"
smile.gif

------------------
soulfly
"I am more than a mathematical equation...i am more than a chemical combination... my existence cannot be reduced to a scientific theory!"
-Hey Train!!! "K=Good"-

WOOOOHOOOO!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Soulfly I am so happy you found someone... Didn't I tell ya some gurlie would figger out how terribly cool you are and whisk ya away?
wink.gif
Congrats! I hope you both are fabulously happy together!
~*~ Ashke ~*~