• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What is the most visual 2C-X?

I have never come across any of the 2c- chemicals.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've done 2C-B and 2C-E, and a 2C-x not sure what it was - 2C-E was the most visual for me by a long way, more than my experiences with acid, at a insufflated dose...
CEV's are amazing, like HD swirling graphics, divine light shining out of the corner of my room, then my whole room appeared when my eyes were closed I think at one stage on my 2nd trip.
The visuals were very hectic for me - blasting upon me, beating down on me like drum beats, without even listening to music (I forgot to put on music, so the only sound was my PC whirring away hehe)!!

2C-B everything seemed to creep real organically, like neon licks of flame - changing woodgrains and making them dance etc...quite slowly though...

The 2C-x was almost the same kind of visuals for me as 2C-B, except faster...and more orange. Whereas for 2C-B neon yellow & green and my colours.

For 2C-E my colour is mostly neon pink, secondly neon orange...

I need to do both these 2C's again soon...summer is here, no need to rush hee hee :D Love it...

Last edited:
^^^He insufflated the 2c-e. He said that it was way more visual than acid at an insufflated dose, which I know doesn't make much sense since that really doesn't say what the dose is but still...

OK - the first dose I ever did was eyeballed at around 8-10mg insufflated.

It was more visual than when I've done 400ug acid after having not done any psychedelics for 2 years.

There - sorry to make it confusing, I'm shit at typing before bed lol.

i've gone pretty high dose with 2c-b many times, and that's very fucking visual. :D

2c-d was pretty damn trippy on the visuals even at just 20mg.

2c-e was just pure fucking mental k-hole ego loss insanity even at smaller doses.

all the others (t-2, t-7, t-21, i) were just bland in comparison. perhaps because i was somewhat circumspect in the dosing.

B or D for the win. :)

^That's not a 2C.

@felix: What was your T-7 dose? Even at 11mg rectal and maybe 4mg insufflated, the visuals blew me away.

can somebody explain to me how lsd can compare to 2C's? Like visually I mean, because it seems lsd has a rep for being so beautiful and great, and some people are like "yeah it was even as good as lsd! or it was even better than lsd!"

Or maybe it's too hard to describe visuals, knowing I could never describe my lsd visuals

^Yer right its hard to describe. I think LSD is used as a benchmark for comparison to other psychedelics; even though it doesn't resemble any of the 2C-x's really; 2C-E maybe. And of course, to describe visuals- well, they are different for each of these 2C-x's. I don't find 2C-D to be very visual, 2C-E had everything overlaid with shifting weird patterns, kinda like Maori tattoo's. 2C-I= persian carpet effect. 2C-C I also felt was kinda un-visual.

where can i find a faq on this drug? is it legal? sorry for the noobness and laziness, feel free not to answer lol

^it isn't one drug, 2c-x refers to a whole family of Phenethylamines, try Erowid.org, Google search, or any of the Big & Dandy threads that begin with 2c-(insert letter here)

^^^He insufflated the 2c-e. He said that it was way more visual than acid at an insufflated dose, which I know doesn't make much sense since that really doesn't say what the dose is but still...
lol, I totally misread that, thanks.

i've gone pretty high dose with 2c-b many times, and that's very fucking visual. :D

2c-d was pretty damn trippy on the visuals even at just 20mg.

2c-e was just pure fucking mental k-hole ego loss insanity even at smaller doses.

all the others (t-2, t-7, t-21, i) were just bland in comparison. perhaps because i was somewhat circumspect in the dosing.

B or D for the win. :)

B is amazing...just beautiful, never sinister yet for me...

2C-E I would have to agree was like K-Hole madness when I did it totally sober...just pinned to my bed.. I think the "LSD benchmark", like Swilow said, is fair - and that out of all my experiences with 2C's - 2C-E visuals were the most like LSD for me...not the speed of the visuals though, 2C-E they were too fast and hectic, a torrent...LSD I find to flow like smoke curling or a candle light shadow type of speed...gentle and organic...like 2C-B

Want ot try 2C-D & 2C-T7 very much so though...