Do wierd things happen b/c you are trippin, or is it coincidence?

KeWlHaNdLuKe

Bluelighter
I've noticed that when I trip, the wierdest, most out of the ordinary things happen to my friends and I... Is it god fucking with you to make your trip more fun, or is it just that you notice more things... I know it is partially the heightened observation, but some of these things can't possibly be coincidence... For example, I was driving home from a party at about 10:30, and I stopped for gas at some random station on 84 and Ill be damned if Dale Earnhardt wasn't at the gas station with all of his trucks and racecars and shit... I'm way into racing... (With my car... Not watching it... Boring...) Well needless to say, I was pleasantly surprised by the whole thing, and I'd like to put it off as coincidence, but something like that always happens when I'm trippin... I like it, but I was wondering if tha same kind of stuff happens to other people... Let me know...
Peace Out,
Caleb...
------------------
"The DJ saved My life... Cause I was sittin there bored to death... and in... Just one breath he said ya gottagetout. ya gottagetup, ya gottagetdown girl..."

I don't think it's 'God fucking with you'. I do think that it is just co-incedence. Think about it, how many weird things have happened to you that you just seem to pass off because you're under the influence of some drug or another? And then you wake up the next day/begin to come down and think about it and go "wtf was I thinking? Why didn't I freak out when that happened? OMG I can't believe that I saw that/witnessed that/experienced that" or whatever. I know it has happened to me heaps and also to heaps of my friends.

Yes God put Dale Earnhardt at the gas station just to fuck with you cause he thought would get a kick outa it since you where tripping.
Oh yeah god also said nest time you drive on lsd hes gonna give you genital warts.
------------------
A tree that reaches past your embrace grows from one small seed.
A structure over nine stories high begins with a handful of earth.
A journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step. Tao 64
-David-