help me out plz,plz read IMPORTANT

TraiN

Bluelighter
ok as alot of you know my girlfriend recently broke up with me. She gave me the story that she wasn't ready for a relationship and broke up with me over the phone when we live very close to each other. I knew there was something else to this and i finally found out what it was, my SLUT x was cheating on me with a older guy, i think it pisses me off because i totally trusted her and loved her to death and she didn't do that same for me
i guess the good part is i am note puttin myself through all the pain i was before, i am happy in a way because i'm not persueing her anymore and nor will i ever. The best part about it is that she doesn't know that i know about her new boyfriend (white trash by the way) and i was just wondering how i should SCREAM at her when she calls me next i want her to feel like a piece of trailer park trash and let her know of how many friends she has lost because of her stupidity, i want her to cry for days and days and wish she never had done what she did to me, i want her to feel the same pain i did for a month and see if she can handle it, having nightmare after nightmare about being with her (i know its anti-plur) but it was anti-plur what she did to me also.
please guys tell me how i should tell her off
be creative and as mean as possible i don't ever want her to forget what she did to me.
sorry if this pisses anyone off but the pain i was put through made me a little bit more crazy.
your help would be greatly appreciated
thanks for reading this
Nate....
wink.gif

The best revenge is no revenge at all.
Pursue your own life. Forget about her entirely. When she realizes how much of a good man she's let go, then she will truly be heartbroken (if that's what you're going for). However, by that point in your life, it shouldn't even matter if she's hurting or not...because you shouldn't care about her enough to notice if she's crying or not.
Yelling at her and chewing her out simply shows your weakness and vulnerability to her. It shows that she can still get to you.
Just let it go. It'll work out better for both sides.
*MushMan*

Nate,
What'z up ..
first real kuel was meeting you yesterday .. are you coming this weekend as well ?
now as for your post
smile.gif
deifnatlly unplur and not having a serious relashionship i can't really help you - never went threw that ... but i won't prich and tell you that it's wrong - but please give it some more thought ... somehow it doesn't appear to be the best tactic ...
smile.gif
- let us know how it goes .. and good luck whatever way you choose
smile.gif

------------------
Plur Now and Forever - SpecialK
"If at first the idea isn't absurd, then there is no hope for it". -Albert Einstein

Hey Nate,
This is Caleb... I'm sure that you remember me, but if you don't I'm EddiE's friend... Here's my advice... You will cause her the most pain by making her feel like you absolutely don't give a shit... You should immediately get another girl, and "coincidentally" show up at a place where she will be(preferably with her boyfriend... Make sure the new girl is hotter, and find some clever way to expose the fact that he's white trash... not to mention that you know about him... In closing, I just want to say that this advice is very unplur...(do it anyway...) The "right" thing to do would be to forgive her, and move on with your life, but do what makes you happy... When I found out that my g/f was cheating, I just beat the living shit out of the scumbag, but that was me... to each his own... Jealousy is an Evil emotion... Good Luck,
Peace Out,
Caleb...
------------------
"The DJ saved My life... Cause I was sittin there bored to death... and in... Just one breath he said ya gottagetout. ya gottagetup, ya gottagetdown girl..."

I must say that I agree. The best revenge is no revenge, as much as you might want to tear her apart limb by limb.
She will be more cut that it appears that you don't care about her. Seriously, if you're responding to her calls and she knows that you are fretting then she will think she's won the game. When she calls the next few times and hears the dis-interest in your voice she will be the one who starts to fret because she will relaize that you are slipping away from her.
Obviously if she is still calling you then she is not prepared to let go entirely and devote herself to this new guy. And the fact that she is keeping it from you supports that. She is trying to keep you on the shelf, not too close, not too distant. Just within reach if she has a change of heart.
Show her up by getting up and walking away from the shelf that she has you on. Don't even bring it to her attention that you are leaving. One day she will turn to look at where she has put you and *ping* you won't be there. She'll panic and look for you but "too bad chicky, our player's hit a home run and you're out!"
BTW, I don't think the fact that she is 'white trash' has anything to do with it. Being 'white trash' and austrlaian white trash at that, - myself.

oh god first of all i'm sorry Anjele if the white trash thing offended you i did not intend that at all
frown.gif
Next: Caleb how the hell can i forget you i missed you lastnight buddy
smile.gif
i asked eddie where you were and he said you got in trouble
smile.gif
damn military school! hope to see you soon
smile.gif
hotter girl indeed (workin on it)LoL
Next: K man you are the shit! we def gotta meetup more often.
O and thanks everyone for your advice i thought long and hard about what you all said and i agree that would be more painful to her than anything i could possibly say to her, i guess i was bein a bit rash when i wrote that post, but cmon guys you would have done the same thing
smile.gif

I'm not trying to be conseeded at all but it really is her lose if she knew how i felt about her, I would do anything for her, cheating is the worst thing you can do in a relationship and nor would i ever do it no matter how tempting.
Honesty is the key
Thanks everyone
Nate

Nate,
I wasn't offended, just wanted to point that out, that's all!
Really hope it all works out for you, where are you from anyways?
PLUR
smile.gif

Anjele