• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

opana 30mg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I had Opanas like a year ago, some guy had a bunch and sold them to me. I've never seen them since.
I wonder if they are just rarely prescribed or what, but yeah, Opana is the shit.

Ik exactly what you mean, they must be rarely prescribed because ive only been able to get them 2-3x ever... they r so hard to come by... i would gladly even trade an 80 OC for just a 40 of opana

ok I have 30mg opana's ER and was wondering how and how much to snort. I here of people saying 2mg really fucked them up but that seems like a small line
About the how part with the opana's what I do is scrap the time release off with a really fresh razor blade. Takes a little patience, but it's definitely worth it! What you find after you get the time release off is REALLY easy to crush into a fine powder. Barely any effort at all in prep, just a few minutes. Goes right up, NO GELLING at all!!! And a majorly sweet high....I'm pretty FUUUUUUCKED UUUUUUP right now. Hope that helped.

to crush the pills

Hi guys,
I have found that just crushing leaves to much matter to deal w/. My approach and this is w/ 15mg oxycodone small pills is to take a fine kitchen stainer
then crush w/ a spoon and rub and grate against the stainer screen. This seems to minimize all the particles and get snorted w/ ease and then do a quick warm water nose cleaner to melt all the bits. This seems to work much better than just taking a hammer to folded paper and hope you crushed it all. Have fun do it right and get all the benifits you can. Like an old time friend of mine said nothining works any more so if you find something that does GET THE MOST OUT OF IT........Infraredal

I snort opana 30's all the time. Grind the pill down with the coating. I use a ped egg.

Spray saline in your nose in each nostril... snort a thin line in each nostril. Spray more saline in your nostrils then snort a line in each nostril and basically repeat until you feel right. You can always do more you can't do less. Also The effects of Opana nasally are not instant.. it kicks in over 10 minutes or so. Good luck!

I had a really bad car accident in 2012. Recently I've been taking methadone 70 mg per day and it was working great but eventually I felt the need to raise my dose as winter came along this year. My doctor didn't want to raise the dose any higher so he switched me to mscontin 60 twice a day, it doesn't last long enough and sometimes gives me a head ache. Then I suggested Opana Er because I used to take it in the past after the accident and it worked great. I'm waiting for it to be sent to the pharmacy and than they have to order it but I was wondering if any one had any thoughts about it. I'm going to be put on 30 mg twice a day. If it doesn't work well enough than I'm going to end up going back the the methadone

The best thing I can offer is to make sure you get the generic. The name brand opana has been reformulated and are these plasticky convex pill that you cannot crush. People were passing them whole ; body wasn't even breaking it down.

If you have had them before, the generics work like the old stop signs.

Status
Not open for further replies.