• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

opana 30mg

Status
Not open for further replies.

TOMCAT69

Greenlighter
ok I have 30mg opana's ER and was wondering how and how much to snort. I here of people saying 2mg really fucked them up but that seems like a small line

Nice, I just got some 40mg's for the first time, they are amazing...

Scrape the outer coating (time release) off with a knife or razor blade, do it carefully, it takes longer than an OC would but way worth it, then grind or crush the powder up as fine as possible, then snort away. I would recommend you start small because you can always do more. Snorting is the best way to abuse them so have fun and be safe, I think they are way better than OC's

wrap it in syrane wrap like with any pills, do this so there is a thick layer

put on wood table

bang the shit out of it with a hammer

open up page, pure powder

profit

10mg of oxymorphone for a non-tolerant user, even intranasally, could be quite a lot. The easiest way to describe dosing, I've found, is to compare Opana (oxymorphone) doses to OxyContin (oxycodone) doses...

Oral: 1mg OM = 2mg OC
Insufflated: 1mg OM = 3-5mg OC
Intravenous 1mg OM = 8-12mg OC

This is in my personal experience, and I was using upwards of 70mg+ IV Oxymorphone a day for over a year.

I have seen friends with little to no tolerance get wasted off of 4-5mg insufflated, and had one friend at the brink of an OD after 2.5mg IV. This stuff is serious. Be careful.

The best method I've found for insufflation is as follows:
- Suck coating off of pill and then rub it dry w/ a paper towel, your shirt, or whatever.
- Use a sharp knife to cut off the amount of pill you want to use (start with no more than 1/4 of your 30mg pill)
- Cut this piece into smaller pieces
- On a flat surface (table), smash with a card OR use a hose-clamp to "shave" the pill
- Form a pile and kind of "chop" it with the knife
- Make desired number of lines (at least 2, one for each nostril; it kind of turns to a paste-like form once it's in your nose, so you'll be letting it hit a little bit quicker this way)

START SMALL AND WORK YOUR WAY UP!!

Always start low. First time I did 20mg oral and 5mg nasal and was well into OD territory. (Opiate Naive)
From then on I stuck with just 10mg insufflated.

TheMatador OpanaER User's Guide

Here is a good chunk of information that I previously posted in the OpanaER - Mega Thread -
You might want to check it out, it's pretty big but if you skim through it you'll find a giant amount of information that will help you with your knowledge and give you a good base of information about Opana(oxymorphone) for your current and future use.

As always, if you have any further questions about anything Opana related, anything at all, post the questions in the OpanaER-Mega Thread (link provided below) and you will have an answer promptly by our resident Bluelight Opana experts :)

OpanaER - MEGA-THREAD

The following information I composed should help you quite a bit, it covers a wide array of topics about the insufflation of Opana (ER & IR)

(1) make sure your snorting technique is good, so you don't waste anything, (2) try the high-fat meal ordeal, and/or (3) use some sort of CYP450 inhibitor. Of all those, #1 is definitely the most important.
Hopefully somebody with a lot of tried and tested experience can chime in with something more specific for you.

The specifics:

(1.1) I have had oxymorphone daily for quite some time in the form of OpanaER and OpanaIR tablets, OpanaER is much superior in my opinion especially for insuffulating for the simple reason OpanaIR tablets are only made in 5mg and 10mg pills, and they are bigger, about 1.5x as much powder as any OpanaER tablet, which go up to 40mg...So when you have a nice high dosage OpanaER Tablet that's the way to go. Say you have a 40mg OpanaER tablet for instance, your snorting ~6x less powder, even if you had the highest OpanaIR tablets available (10mg) and ~12x less if you have the 5mg OpanaIR tabs:\
So when acquiring oxymorphone for insuffulation, OpanaER is the way to go if you get the half of the upper portion of the dosages available (15mg, 20mg, 30mg, 40mg) which are the majority, while the smaller dosages are (5mg, 7.5mg & 10mg).
If I had a choice between a 10mg OpanaIR and a 10mg OpanaER I would take the ER hands down for the simple fact that it has ~50% less powder than the IR version.

(1.2)When insuffulating OpanaER, since it is a time release pill it does gel to an extent, but not very badly, its actually something I really enjoy as well as many other Opana users I know and have talked to here on BL.
The reason is this: When you insuffulate OpanaER as opposed to Oxycontin, it has the ability to gels slightly which allows it to stay up in your nasal membranes for a very long time (it can stay up in your noses for hours if you desire (i have), you can control how long you would like to hold you dose up in your nose for the most part, and then swallow it down when you feel like it) and gives it a GREAT chance to absorb, it makes for a very strong and lengthy high, as opposed to Oxycontin dripping down your throat constantly:\
Don't get me wrong I like my Oxycontin, but after having Opana available it's no contest in my opinion, the fine powder that the Opana tablet creates sticks in the nasal membranes so perfectly, it makes for a far superior high than any Oxycontin high:)

(1.3) When preparing your OpanaER tablet for insuffulation, DO NOT wipe it off with water, or put it in your mouth like Oxycontin to remove the coating. This makes the pill gel slightly most of the time and your powder is all wet as a result. The powder in Opana is less dence then in an Oxycontin, so that's a factor.

(1.4)
To remove the outer film of your OpanaER tablet simply grab a nice handy sharp knife, a nice razor blade, or even scissors have worked pretty damn good for me in a pinch:)
Then you just grab your OpanaER tablet that now has have its film coating carefully shaved off:)
I think everyone knows what to do after that:D

(2) A fatty meal a half hour before you dose, or even with your dose when I don't want to wait is always great, whether I'm taking it in the ER form for pain, or the ER or IR form (mostly ER) for insuffalation. I almost always try to eat some kind of food (preferably with a portion of healthy fat:) ) , it helps everytime and has been documented to raise the BA up to 50% :)

(3) Potentiation: Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) helps potentiate the oxymorphone through CYP450 inhibition and it adds to the sedation and helps you attain "the nod" easier as it has excellent synergy with oxymorphone.
Your Opana (oxymorphone) can also be taken with cimetidine (Tagamet) 30 minuets before you dose, and is another CYP450 inhibitor which helps raise the oxymorphone plasma levels in your system.

Hope this helps :)
Be safe, start low and work your way up, and have fun :)

-TheMatador

Last edited:
Here is a good chunk of information that I previously posted in the OpanaER - Mega Thread -
You might want to check it out, it's pretty big but if you skim through it you'll find a giant amount of information that will help you with your knowledge and give you a good base of information about Opana(oxymorphone) for your current and future use.

As always, if you have any further questions about anything Opana related, anything at all, post the questions in the OpanaER-Mega Thread (link provided below) and you will have an answer promptly by our resident Bluelight Opana experts :)

OpanaER - MEGA-THREAD

The following information I composed should help you quite a bit, it covers a wide array of topics about the insufflation of Opana (ER & IR)

The specifics:

(1.1) I have had oxymorphone daily for quite some time in the form of OpanaER and OpanaIR tablets, OpanaER is much superior in my opinion especially for insuffulating for the simple reason OpanaIR tablets are only made in 5mg and 10mg pills, and they are bigger, about 1.5x as much powder as any OpanaER tablet, which go up to 40mg...So when you have a nice high dosage OpanaER Tablet that's the way to go. Say you have a 40mg OpanaER tablet for instance, your snorting ~6x less powder, even if you had the highest OpanaIR tablets available (10mg) and ~12x less if you have the 5mg OpanaIR tabs:\
So when acquiring oxymorphone for insuffulation, OpanaER is the way to go if you get the half of the upper portion of the dosages available (15mg, 20mg, 30mg, 40mg) which are the majority, while the smaller dosages are (5mg, 7.5mg & 10mg).
If I had a choice between a 10mg OpanaIR and a 10mg OpanaER I would take the ER hands down for the simple fact that it has ~50% less powder than the IR version.

(1.2)When insuffulating OpanaER, since it is a time release pill it does gel to an extent, but not very badly, its actually something I really enjoy as well as many other Opana users I know and have talked to here on BL.
The reason is this: When you insuffulate OpanaER as opposed to Oxycontin, it has the ability to gels slightly which allows it to stay up in your nasal membranes for a very long time (it can stay up in your noses for hours if you desire (i have), you can control how long you would like to hold you dose up in your nose for the most part, and then swallow it down when you feel like it) and gives it a GREAT chance to absorb, it makes for a very strong and lengthy high, as opposed to Oxycontin dripping down your throat constantly:\
Don't get me wrong I like my Oxycontin, but after having Opana available it's no contest in my opinion, the fine powder that the Opana tablet creates sticks in the nasal membranes so perfectly, it makes for a far superior high than any Oxycontin high:)

(1.3) When preparing your OpanaER tablet for insuffulation, DO NOT wipe it off with water, or put it in your mouth like Oxycontin to remove the coating. This makes the pill gel slightly most of the time and your powder is all wet as a result. The powder in Opana is less dence then in an Oxycontin, so that's a factor.

(1.4)
To remove the outer film of your OpanaER tablet simply grab a nice handy sharp knife, a nice razor blade, or even scissors have worked pretty damn good for me in a pinch:)
Then you just grab your OpanaER tablet that now has have its film coating carefully shaved off:)
I think everyone knows what to do after that:D

(2) A fatty meal a half hour before you dose, or even with your dose when I don't want to wait is always great, whether I'm taking it in the ER form for pain, or the ER or IR form (mostly ER) for insuffalation. I almost always try to eat some kind of food (preferably with a portion of healthy fat:) ) , it helps everytime and has been documented to raise the BA up to 50% :)

(3) Potentiation: Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) helps potentiate the oxymorphone through CYP450 inhibition and it adds to the sedation and helps you attain "the nod" easier as it has excellent synergy with oxymorphone.
Your Opana (oxymorphone) can also be taken with cimetidine (Tagamet) 30 minuets before you dose, and is another CYP450 inhibitor which helps raise the oxymorphone plasma levels in your system.

Hope this helps :)
Be safe, start low and work your way up, and have fun :)

-TheMatador

Just remember, anyone who reads this, quick absorption means it will leave your system that much SOONER - which also means DTs much quicker. You really have to balance your need for a rush with the inevitable aftermath of the medication processing completely out of your system

I have to question the fatty meal proposal - I am prescribed Opana 30mg x3 daily, with percocet 10/325 for BT pain (which might as well be tic tacs compared to Opana). I have never experienced greater buzz when eaten with a meal - on the contrary, an empty stomach consistently works for me. I think, in reality, that everyone has a different chemical balance and metabolic rate - this is going to dictate the way you take these. You simply have to try different methods until you find what works best for you, and only you

take off the coating?

You still want to take off the coating right?

Hell no, you don't have to take off the coating - I've had the same amount of success whether the coating is on or not - if you insufflate it, you're in business - period. But be warned, anyone who decides to get into Opana - you are on the road to physical addiction. Whether you want to, intend to, or think you won't, trust me, you WILL GET PHYSICALLY HOOKED ON THESE. But that's what adults do, right? We make decisions and accept the consequences of our actions - I've been on Opana 30mg 3x daily for a year and didn't realize what I had until I started insufflating them. Wow, what a difference! the only drawback is that the medicine leaves your body after 5-6 hours and your left with the worst f---king feeling you've ever felt. wish i had never figured that out...

Man I had Opanas like a year ago, some guy had a bunch and sold them to me. I've never seen them since.
I wonder if they are just rarely prescribed or what, but yeah, Opana is the shit.

without knowing you tolerance to opiates theres no way we can guess how much you should take

I dont get it. about a year ago my boy was getting 90 20mg ER's and gave them to me dirt cheap so he could buy oxy's they didnt get him high. And I at the time was doin about 3 80mg oxy's a day and I would snort 5 of them at a time, I did get high but not wasted. I sure would like to see them now since oxy's are no where to be found in the metro detroit area

opana IMO better than all other pills, i LOVE the effects of it and the length it lasts...honestly in your situation and with really no tolerence you are probably best off to split the 30 into four quarters and start with one wait about 10-15 mins and if nothing do another 1/4

Status
Not open for further replies.