• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Xanax munchies

Status
Not open for further replies.

lostsoul.On.E

Bluelighter
is it me or do you guys have to munch the fuck out when ur on xannies. I eat anything i can find in my fridge. It is 100 times better than the munchies from weed. Do you guys agree with this? And if so why is this?
substancecode_benzo
substancecode_xanax_alprazolam

Last edited by a moderator:
why is this?

Most likely it's because your high and your just enjoying everything more, including food.

I have eaten a lot of food on Xanax before, but for me I wouldn't consider it "munchies" but everyone is different.

-TheMatador

yeah i've noticed that, but since i am prescribed xanax and sometimes take it daily for weeks on end the munchies disappear. however if i take a break from it then take my dose i munch out so hard and yes it is way better than the weed munchies but for one reason only: weed makes me so lazy that even taking something out of the fridge is a pain in the ass. on xanax i'll leave the freakin' fridge door open!

Yep. I always get the munchies when I eat a Xan. For me, I think it's cause I am a naturally nervous person, and when I'm nervous, appetite is the first thing to go. Xanax calms me, so I eat.

i get munchies on benzos, xanax in particular worse than when smoking weed. i remember waking up every other day last summer with a bed full of crumbs and food all over the floor beside my bed from doing 8+mgs and passing out while getting my munch on

i have the tendancy not to want to eat anything when i'm on benzos, especially xannies. however i do have a good friend that eats a lot when he's on them.

Yeah... I tried eating part of a book and a plastic snake at one point or another on a 12 case of bush and 2 white sticks. Xanax is a hell of a drug haha.

I get MAJOR munchies from Trazodone. I don't know why, but about a half hour after I take it, I can't go to sleep because I have to eat

is it me or do you guys have to munch the fuck out when ur on xannies. I eat anything i can find in my fridge. It is 100 times better than the munchies from weed. Do you guys agree with this? And if so why is this?

Ive heard from a few people that a chemical in xanax relaxes you stomach and esophogus so you can eat alot more and not feel full. now dont hold me to this i heard from friends not a doctor

Sweet munchies. Just ate Banana Split Haagen Daz Ice cream and then an eclair. There goes my diet!

I believe it's just that your memory is impaired and the pill is taking your inhibitions away so you neither remember fully what you have eaten nor do you care. Hence the book and plastic snake haha.

i gained 20-30 pounds from xanax munchies.. i love them but now its time to lose the weight because i have a friggin beer belly lol..love xanax munchies tho!

i get xan-munchies too. usually only when i haven't taken them for awhile and then smoke herb. its like i cant stop eating lol

i never noticed this and i was on 3mg xanax daily for about 6 months...

Never noticed any munchies from benzos. I've definately gotten it with weed and GBL but benzos usually just dull my senses to the point where food isn't even that enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.