• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Xanax munchies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well uppers severely suppress appetite so it's logical for downers to have the opposite effect on it. I personally dont experience this however. (on valium, its the only benzo i take.)

Unless its a sort of placebo effect, or just derived from a greater appreciation of simple joys such as food in the mellowed-out benzo state, do you know if the GABA receptor has anything to do with appetite? This being the main receptor hypnotics bind to.

Unless its a sort of placebo effect, or just derived from a greater appreciation of simple joys such as food in the mellowed-out benzo state, do you know if the GABA receptor has anything to do with appetite? This being the main receptor hypnotics bind to.

I was thinking the same thing since alcohol works on the gaba receptor, and beer munchies are definitely common.

Nope, this doesn't happen to me;). Actually any benzo kills my hunger.

I have gotten it from xanax but I find I get it from Oxycodone and Hydrocodone the most. WTF? lol Everything does taste better too.

white cake while you have the xannie munchies

IS AMAZING TRY IT !!!!

I love getting munchies when im barred the fck outtttt

Yeah I get em everytime. Shit taste better to me. It can be left overs in the fridge from two weeks that looks like shit. But when it comes out the microwave I crush it and itll taste so good. I gave my ole lady third degree burn because I was barred out and fried some cat fish and couldnt wait for it to cool down so I set next to her on the couch with it on the plate and nodded out and it slid off the plate onto her leg. Blistered immediately, I felt like a jack ass.

nah its true i actually ate a whole big packet of starburts without taking the wrapper off juts because how hungry i was

Status
Not open for further replies.