XTC Tester kit-PART II

Vitamin-K

Bluelighter
Hey thought that I'd like to let all of you fellow bluelighter know that theres a cheap XTC testing kit out there that tests 150 tabs and ya only have to spend 25 cents! yep, thats right, just 25 cents! Its put out by Dancesafe and they promote safe drug use for XTC users and if ya sent in 25 cents to their cause they'll send you the kit in about 5 weeks.(I just got mine 2 days ago and used it to test some pick CK's and whit buddahs both which passed with flying colors, so you know it works). Sooo, if ya want it heres tha address for ya......
Dancesafe
PO Box 12462
Berkeley, CA 94712
There ya go, now just get an envelope, sick mr washington in there(a quarter) and send it to that address. I just want to keep yall safe and this is one way i thought i could help!!!!love4ever!! happy rolling!!!

Oops!! sorry bout that double post yall! this server is kinda wierd and i dont know what happened. N-e way. love4ever

Really Jase?? Hmmmm, i swear it was 25 CENTS, not dollars. Well, they sent me a whole kit that works ne way, and i dont think they would give out a 25 dollar kit for a quarter. Maybe it was just a one time offer type of thing or whatever. I was just tryin to help. Its the tought that counts right? Maybe you all out there ought to give it a try, besides, its would be just a quarter.love4ever

Quite funny really. Maybe it was easier for them to send you a kit than send your 25c back
smile.gif

$25 dollars does sound like the right price, I doubt that 25c would even cover the postage.
EZ-Test.com also do a tester, roughly the same site for $20.
Jase.