ARRRRRGGGGHHH

Jase

Bluelight Crew
Ok, so we transfered to another server for about 2 hours.
That server is now completely fucked and I re-enabled the old server. We've lost about 10 postings, but it was more hassle than its worth to get them off.
I think this shows how popular this site is.
Keep hitting the banner ad.
Jase.

Jase --
I know it's been said a million times, but here I am to reiterate it again...I simply can not thank you and Skydancer enough for what you do for us. :)
As I hop on the board and see you practically pulling your hair out in frustration over this board thing it just makes me realize it again.
A super big hug to you...and I'm ready and willing to help out with the Save BL Fund.
:)

Pulling hair out does not even describe it. I transfered the site to another provider and within two hours we had completely fucked their server.
I've already received a polite e-mail from their support guy asking if I might like to move the site and have a refund.
Jase.

What's up? i'm new to blulight and just wanted to express great apprciation for it!!! this has to be the most informative site i've ever been on. anyway, just wanted to say thanks! Peace and don't forget to RoLLHaRd!!!!!!!
------------------
The scene is about Peace, Love, Unity, and Respect, but most importantly, it's to DANCE MUTHERFUCKER!!!