Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

which actress has the best tits (some nsfw contents)

Kat-dennings-has-huge-tits.jpg

Kat Dennings

Best jugs on an actress have to belong to the gorgeous Monica Belluci.
If she doesn't float yr boat then how about Halle Berry?

i totally agree with you man, salma hayek has gorgeous big breasts. there was a story about her, she said when she was a teenager. she was flat chested, so she went to her local church and poured holy water on her chest. and she prayed to have bigger breasts, it certainly worked. she must have used the whole bottle, what a babe.

as beautiful as keira knightley is, she wasn't blessed with big breasts. although small breasts can also be attractive, on the right woman.

i've never seen a nun in a lacey bra, with big tits before. but i wouldn't mind meeting her.

yes i agree with you, christina ricci and thora birch both have nice boobies. and there also good looking chics aswell.

Last edited by a moderator:
^Weird opinion is weird.

If there is one quality in women that diminishes with age, it's how perky and proportionate their breasts are.

Women of all ages have many wonderful features, but if you want the brutally honest truth, the best tits in Hollywood are on some 16-year-old actress nobody has ever heard of.

/thread

Did you really try to "/thread" a tits thread? I can't imagine what purpose that was hoped to achieve.

Yeah, the trolls are starting to infest this thread.

Back on track with a little Diora Baird:

diora-baird-nude-pictures-004.jpg

And some Julia Benson (Anderson):

benson.jpg

Julia_Benson_Masters_of_Horror-s2e9-08.jpg

very few women have the frames that support large breasts in good ratio and most women with large breasts have poor figures.

That's a fair point, but I don't see how "no tits" is better. The statement should be "small tits are better than big tits", otherwise it would imply that you're only attracted to men or post-boob job female-to-male transexuals.