Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

which actress has the best tits (some nsfw contents)

Jamie Lee Curtis always had great tits:

vlcsnap314385.jpg

Very unfortunate cut of panties right there. :\

Jamie lee curtis would so get it, with helen mirren, u really cant beat milfs!!

I'm watching Just Shoot Me! on Comedy Central and I think she needs to be added to the list:

Laura%2BSan%2BGiacomo.jpg

Everytime I watched that show, all I saw was tits. No plot, no story, just tits....and lots of boring shit until the tits showed up again.

I'm not voting her as top tits, but yeah, she will always make the list.

I've always had a thing for Jennifer Connelly, but for all of her, not just the tits.

Hrmmmm, best tits? Let me get back to you...I need to spank that damn monkey who just showed up again :\

Olivia Wilde

NSFW:
wilde.jpg

Milla Jovovich

NSFW:
milla10.jpg

I'm not a huge fan of bigg'uns. Never have been.

Milla Jovovich is the reason why the Resident Evil movies are amazing. Mmmm, that red dress and the thigh high boots mmmm plus the zombie killing, can't beat it. Fifth Element would've sucked a lot more without a half naked Milla in it.

Milla Jovovich is the reason why the Resident Evil movies are amazing. Mmmm, that red dress and the thigh high boots mmmm plus the zombie killing, can't beat it. Fifth Element would've sucked a lot more without a half naked Milla in it.

Wow I just imagined Fifth Element without Milla Jovovich, and your right, it would suck! That's funny because otherwise it's my third favorite movie of all time.

TheLoveBandit, I totally feel you on the Just Shoot Me! stuff. Same thing with Quigley Down Under.

Also, hell yes for Helen Mirren, she's one of those women who's aged like a fine wine.

helen+mirren+bikini+1.jpg

Also, hell yes for Helen Mirren, she's one of those women who's aged like a fine wine.

Wow! If that's a recent pic, that is a hellova figure for someone that age. It makes me want to slap myself for feeling like I'm failing at the gym if I don't sculpt my body the way I want before I turn 31 :\