• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Migrating to Australia

Mos def be there. I believe lostpunk is gonna come too.

And you know I love Melbourne and its inhabitants. I even bought the undersized tshirt, remember? :p

P1040008.jpg

You believe correctly.

I'd make a seedy comment about undersized t-shirts and accentuation advantages but it's not my style.

UAN is a girl??? My wife's gonna get jealous and not want to move there ;)

Thanks guys for the info. I am preparing my info atm and will be submitting to a imigration lawyer soon.

Requesting Bluelight meet up in Brisbane to honour and welcome Fengtau..

:)

it helps if y*ou've got a shit load of money in your bank if you decide to immigrate, really, if you've got a mill in your bank then your visa is as good as stamped.

Sydney for all the bitching is a fine city. The coffee is great in the city and even in some of the burbs (hell i just found a good coffee at ermington shops). For all the shit going on about danger it is is a fairly safe city. Be careful and don't be stupid like walk into a mid-west suburb at 1am. There is much to do on weekends, museums, art, parks, restaurants, activities and such. The national parks are second to none, the blue mountains are wonderful.

The city is fairly beautiful. Sure out west you can get a bit of dust bowl deal going with the poo colour brick houses that cloned one after the other. But most suburbs and the city are filled with trees. The key in Sydney is living close to where you work or a good railway station. Really it is. Yes public transport is the biggest complaint but if your 20mins away by train from work then you don't have much to worry.

Its the dipshits that buy out west (cheap) and then complain that they have to travel for two hours each way. Well fellow citzens you made that choice when you decided to buy cheap.

Compared to all of the other cities I've travelled to I find that Sydney has the better package. Sure Berlin is a beautiful city but the people are racists assholes. Whilst New York is a barren wastland of slavery and misery, and their racist assholes (and the coffee is so shit i'd rather drink urine).

The trick with Sydney is learn how to get around. Study the maps, and the street directories.

Melbourne on the other hand is Australia's ugliest city. Tramlines everywhere. Freezing cold, barely any trees, lax food handling standards (as my ass found out), and although the people are nice they have a complex about playing second fiddle to Sydney.......

but their women folk are good look though

Are there too many Malaysian Restaurants in Melb or Sydney? What do you think of Uncle Fengy's Authentic Malaysian Food Restaurant? Doooo eeeet?

I don't think there's an overabundance of Malaysian in Sydney but every second place everywhere is Thai food (not that I'm complaining as a vegetarian). If you have a decently priced vego meal I'd definitely frequent!