Official Compendium of E-tard moments and quotes

The Prostitute

Bluelighter
The first itme I rolled I was at a large house party and once it started to hit me I said that "I felt sorry for everyone who wasn't rolling"
Later that night I found myself sitting on a bench with about 10 people looking at me, then someone said "well then what do you really want then" I replied by saying that I wanted "a low interest home loan". After I said that everyone starting laughing histarically.
I dont remember anything before that but apparently I had been talking to those poeple for about 20 minutes.
Ahh... Memories... The first time I rolled I blew up for 7 hours straight...

It was crazy! The first time I ever did E I was with my boyfriend and a couple of close friends. I was sitting on the couch between my boyfriend and a cute lesbian. I got the sudden urge to kiss her, so I turned to my boyfriend and asked him if it was alright if I kissed her. He said "did you ask her if she would." that sounded like permission to me so I asked her and she smiled and we kissed~~long! That was my first and only girl on girl experience but I would have to say that was the best kiss I had ever had! probably on part of the x. Anyway from then on anytime I do x I just want to be close to people, I say "hey come over here sweety!" ;P

If you ever hear the words "I FEEL IT! I FEEL IT!" being sung behind the door of a bathroom stall, you know I'm in there and I'm feelin my stuff kick in! :)

I don't *say* anything, really, but I'll waddle around making this giddy little "eee!" glee-cry.
That's the best I can do.

"i promised myself i would never do this again! im an asshole!"
"damn that light is buggin me out"
"i gotta call a girl"
"i gotta pee but i dont wanna"
"broooooooo" even if theres no one in the room ill say it to myself

I also find myself saying
"That Shit Is Whacked !"
And "Omg, I cant Believe I feel This Good For This Amount of Money.. Imagine if I had a million dollars !"

All I say is
FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKK
over and over agian.
And the classic. Conversation.
"But seriously man I mean like...... FUUUUCCCCKKKKKKK. What was I talking about man?"
"duuno man"
"FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK"
"yeah. FFFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKK"
I love that conversation!!!
The other thing I say about 100 times a nite is "Man I really love this song." or "Yeah man they are like my FAVOURITE band!"
My mate has a habit of carrying around a dictaphone and he once recorded himself riding his bike home. And I quote.
"Its 1 o'clock. Im riding back from Thoms. Fucked. Iv got work soon. FFFUUUUCCCCKK. !BANG!. FUUUUCCCKK I just rode into a lamp post!"
funny shit!!

"You may think you know but im way more off my schnoppers than you will ever know!"
"FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
(my personal favourite)
or rock up next to sum stranger
"So... you like stuff?"
OR
"Look here...(pointing at no where in particluar) If you dont start to dance soon... im just gunna have to dance for you... and we wouldnt like that would we!"
~Peace Out~
Hyper.

"'significant others name here', I love you so much... and it's not just the drugs talking" 8)

With my friends i say one word
"Yup"
and they all know that im felling it, and if they are to they reply with a
"Yup" (nodding)

First time i did e was at a party in my house.
We where having a BBQ. I hardly said a word while making my food untill i had stuffed my plate and sat down to eat.
Thats when i said really loud! "Holy fucking shit"
And left my full plate of food and started running around in my house and harrasin everyone who where trying to eat :)
Man that was a great trip!

"what did you just say?"
"what was your name?"
"hey ... don't you just feel awesome!!!!!"
"Here we gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"
(like you would say if you ride a roller coaster!)
"sorry can you repeat that i didn't understand"
"hey honet lets kiss,..... ooh sorry you are not my girlfriend."
(yes when im fully looaded i see my girlfriends face on every oyher female with the same body proportions :) )
"Jesus i'm feeling very goooooodddddd... lets take another one" *grinn*
GreetX Chris

"now i know why people like this shit", in amazement.
never fails. oh, and, "I wonder if i could get my mom to do this"

A fried of mine has a great one. He walks up to someone and starts 'chopping' his hands past their face, saying, "Imagine you're running through a forest, you're running through a forest, you're running through a forest..." then smacks them in the head and yells "TREE!!!".
Laughed my ass off, ever when he did it to me.
Wire.

- go team!
Last weekend kept asking people who would win a fight between superman & jesus :)

so Jen phones me and she on shrooms and e and then for no reason I tell her to wear a hat otherwise the jebronies will get her... the next day she tells me that all of the people in the room had to wear hats all night because they were so paraniod about the jebronies...ha ha I'm so evil.
its evilution

me and 4 of my friends were rolling and decided we just wanted to walk around the city/beach all night. we had cigarettes, but NO lighter. so we went to the nearest 7-11 and bought a BLUE lighter i put it in my jeans pocket and then when we got outside someone got out a smoke and wanted a light so i pulled out the lighter from my pocket and it was PINK! we were all like "what the fuck?" because we had discussed the colour of the lighter we wanted to buy *lol*. this was the best mindfuck because we seriously thought the lighter had changed colour in my pocket.....it hadn't of course it was one i had put in there the day before and the blue one was in there as well, but i could have sworn that i did not have a lighter on me when we went to buy a new one...WEIRD....it still mindfucks me!