Official Compendium of E-tard moments and quotes

lets see a friend of mine was rolling so hard...

she went off by herself, and stared at the white wall while in her peak, then started lookin around for everyone, didnt see anyone, couldnt understand why everyone left her in the club after it closed...she turned around and realized shed been staring at the wall all that time.

I have...

1. gone for a walk and gotten lost (took me hours to find my way)
2. met random guys and thought i was in love with them8)
3. at a rave once i went around to every person i could see in my view (QUITE a lot) and told them how i love to help people/listen to their troubles/make new friends and that if they ever needed anything id be there for them, and proceeded to give my cell # to them all.
4. thought i was superwoman and could fly, got up on a speaker stack only to fly off (fall off)
5. pondered why life is what it is/how it started/how it will end
6. damn can i have more of these!!!
7. damn i NEED more of these

and last..

me: ill take you home
him:but i live sooo far
me:its only across the state, i dont mind
him: well i guess if you dont mind

few hours go by

we arrive

me: where the fuck am i!
him: my house
me: umm how long did it take us to get here
him: a long time, i told you!
me: what the hell was i thinking! and now i have to go ALL THE WAY HOME!

^^ that was the briefest descritpion of what i did...it goes further but details are too long8)

Last time I rolled I was at 2 fellow BLer's house. I was feeling so incredible, and the temperature and air in the house was at a seemingly perfect degree. Such a perfect degree, in fact, to get.... NAKED! Yup, that's right. I took off all my clothing and ran around the house in the buff. Although, I'm sure is was grand at the time, I felt slightly silly afterward and once again, I would like to apologize to my favorite BLers.

The things we do...

Mine was during a come down, at about 9am in the morning; still awake from the big night before.

During the night before, at the club, I was breakdancing on the stage (well trying to; it was good for a laugh none the less). Anyway, it's 9am the following morning, three friends and I are driving around, thinking of where we can 'recover'. While driving to our destination (which was unknown), we passed McDonalds. All of a sudden one of my friends come up with the idea for me to Breakdance in McDonalds, in front of everyone. Being off my head, I obliged without a pause, and accepted the 'mission'. So we did a U-turn and headed back for McDonalds. As we pull into McDonalds, we notice a Police Car parked there, with two Police officers inside about to order breakfast. At this point I had second thoughts; my friends laughed and insisted I still have to complete the 'mission'.
So I got out of the car, and began to walk into McDonalds with one friend behind me with his Nokia 7210 Mobile Phone (Camera Phone). So I stand next the Police Officers, who are still pondering what to order, and I order 2 hash browns. After paying, I then turn to one of the officers and ask how his night has been. He replied saying that his shift had only just started, and also asked me how my night was. My reply was simply,
"I've had a great night. In fact, I learnt how to breakdance. Watch this!", so in front of all the McDonald customers, McDonald employees and two hungry Police Officers, I started break dancing (with my friend near the exit taking photo's). The Police Officers starting pissing themselves. After 6 complete spins I stand up, grab my two hash browns, and smile goodbye, while they're still struggling to breathe from laughter.

Even when we got back to the car, they were still standing there laughing, not to mention half the people in the restaurant watching us leave with such a disbelief look.

To this day, I still can't believe I did such a thing. I mean, breakdancing at McDonalds is one thing, but doing it in front of two on-duty Police Officers, while on highly illegal drugs is another.

Mission completed.

I had a 10 minute conversation with someone that turned out to be my own reflection.

I felt really stupid. 8(

i took my dog for a walk after clubbing and argued with a tree thinking it was my lame neighbour. when the hallucination seemed to fade, i said "oh right, now you just disappear you coward" or something.. the worst part is that i only realized what i did after being back home for half an hour 8( 8( MDA = scary

This happened to one of my buds, not me... but none-the-less, it's funny and fucked up:)

We were all rolling in a hotel room... My best friend was on a few pills and of course there's music playing. I like over to her and she's answering her phone, holding it up to her ear saying, "Hello? Hello? ... F*ck, I hate when people call and hang up....Why whould they do that?" Anyway she goes on for a few minutes about why someone would call her and hang up. All the while she's still holding the "cell phone" up to ear. I finally look at her and say, "Dude, there's no cell phone there!" Ah, good times :)

Imaginary cell phones.

So there I was

Scene: At a friends house for his birthday. Me my fiancee, him and his girl.

I came across some very clean MDMA, infact so clean it hadnt been pressed or capped. I took the normal dosage of what I would had if it had been street E. (I also did clean up, I.E. took what was left, should have been less than 2mg of clean up) Found out this stuff not only kicked your butt, but that it was only MDMA.

The first 45 minutes where nice, really nice come up, and then it hit hard. I couldnt stand still, I stepped in circles, at one time I sat on the floor and had water poured down my back to cool me down. This was followed by a period of small black outs where I may or may not have been talking to someone. I would come out of these little fades and ask if we where having a conversation and half the time the answer was 'yes' and half 'no'.

At one point I laid on my back and pulled myself under the coffee table. The problem was, the table was too short, so I was knocking stuff off of it. Also at one end the legs where too close together and I got stuck. I spent the rest of my roll stuck under the table.

So, a friend and I were downtown and there was this big music fest going on - lots of people on all sorts of drugs and drunkards running the streets - totally wild time. Anyhow, we got ahold of a few rolls and we took them, then went tromping around the festival. My friend sees one of those construction things with the yellow blinkie lights on it and she decides she wants it. So she starts messing with the bolts holding it on, and for the life of her, she can't get the blinkie light off for her to steal. So, this cop comes along and asks, "What are you girls doing?" Innocently, my friend replies, "Nothing." (While she was caught red-handed.) The cop says, "Damn, girl, you're messed up. Here..." The cop takes one of those multi-tool things off his belt and takes the blinkie light off for her and gives it to her, then says, "Get lost." Hehehe. The cop helped us steal the blinkie!!

Ok, not me but my girlfriend. we were both on about 4 pills each, then out of know where she tells me

"No one sees you take the garbage out and then all you are left with is a half empty box of eaten cerial on the counter top"

WTF?!?!?!? I started laughing my ass off. I was all... do you know what you just said? She said Yeah, and I was like, no I don't think you do so let me repeat. I repeted it to her, she sat there for about 10 seconds thinking about it and then says "Well yeah, you know what I mean right?"

Hahahah

Do you ever just lose your mind when mashed?

Just wondering if this sort of thing happens to a lot of people. I've seen people who seem to lost touch with reality when really bikkied. Last night I was peaking on some white stars, and I sat down on a curb. I had two friends sitting next to me, and I was bolloxed. Just out of nowhere I said "X is equal to the square root of three"..... it was odd, lol. I remember having some "brilliant revelation" while I sat there and it came out as "x is equal to the square root of three" lmfao.

Yeah, anyway, does anyone else come out with random, mad little nonsensical sentences like that when rolling hard?

Happens to me sometime after the bump where I said "I never really felt that one", then I start with the "did I say that or was it you?" Other night asked my brother "did you bring the troughs" right out of the blue in a silent room...the absurdity of it snapped me straight for a sec, and I still don't know what that meant, although I remember saying it. Fuck if I know! AND - E is like the square root of 3 because it's an anomaly with no true, concise answer. There is no literal "square root of 3"...only an approximation, because the decimal fraction carries on forever but never repeats (like Pi). In other words - you can twist it into a box to suit our needs of the moment, but it doesn't exist in any definable manner that we can grasp. Can you grasp infinity? E is so profound and so indescribable and unique (like the answer to your equation that is so unique and elusive that we have to "round off" in order to fit it into our minds), that I think I know what you meant...nice one!

mda =

"did you see that?"
"what?"
"over there, did you see that?"
"see what?"
"what?"
"huh?"
"i dunno."
"yeah..."

The first time I ever got completely off my nuts (3 pills), I saw a cheetah crawl off a bed and closer and closer towards me, and it appeared as if everyone was wearing colorful glowing sunglasses. A very weird, but pleasant experience.

when doubledrop i usually see these little elfs. like if my coats on the floor it'l look like a little elf sleeping in my coat. seems to happen everytime

Glad I am not the only one...LOL

I am the same way, it has gotten to the point where people follow me around waiting for some stupid shit to come out of my mouth!

I was laying on the bed with like 4 people and was "watching a movie starring me on the ceiling" and was talking about "nuts and bolts" (from where I have no Idea), while there was only 4 of us in the room I woke up to 13 people in the room all laughing at me!

I was outside trying to pick up a "frog" at 5am, turned out it was a leaf, Wonder what the neighbors thought on that one! LOL

I was sitting on the front porch watching "movers" take things from my house and load them into a moving truck across the street, ended up the movers were meerly trees in my front yard, and the moving truck was a garage open with a light on across the street.

I thought the stairs in my house was an escalator and I was fasinated by it LOL.

I saw ants crawling on the wall and was trying to pick them off the wall (it was hilarious) along with my "fuzzy cigarette" that I was scared to light because it was furry.

All of my visualizing have lead me to be the "life of the party" people can just crack up for hours! I have many more stories because this happens EVERY TIME I ROLL. Sometimes I wish it would happen to someone else just so I can have fun, but I am glad that I can put smiles on peoples faces!

Last edited:
Re: Trippin off xtc is mad

abk_blaze said:
Another annoying thing was you only had a five second attention span to what was going on around you and then after five seconds of paying attention to some one you'd totally lose memory of what you are doing and what they talked about.

That's pretty much how I described my visuals to my mates.

Last week after taking my 3rd for the night I went and had a lie down in the car, at this stage I was pinging hard. Started to look at the buildings around me, after a few seconds you forget what you are looking at and then all hell breaks loose. The funniest thing I saw was when I was looking at the drops of water on my windscreen turn into fireworks and explode into pretty colours. :D

ever felt like a goldfish?

Anyone taken e, then smoked some weed and had this conversation with someone:

1: what did u say?
2: I dunno
1: What were we talking about?
2: I can't remember
1: This shit is weird
2: Yeah i know, keep forgetting shit
1: Yeah my mind is like thinking crazy thoughts COMPLETELY unrelated to anything else
2: Yeah, me too and then i keep forgetting what i was thinking about
1: It must be the pills and the weed together
2: what?
1: what do you mean what?
2: What did u say?
1: I dunno
2: What were talking about?
1: I can't remember.........

And so on and so forth ALL NIGHT.

Now i know what goldfish feel like....

Yeah...I forget that I've asked people questions until they answer.

Last weekend I'd asked a friend I'd only known a little while which places he goes to regularly when out, cos we were all in a new venue. It wasn't until about 10 minutes later I thought "oh thats right, I was going to ask him about where he usually hangs out". So I asked him, and when he started answering I said "hang on, this is all familiar, I only just asked you that". He said "did you? I don't remember you asking that".

15 minutes later I asked him again, and he said "didn't we just have this conversation, twice?" He was genuinely confused himself if we had or not. Oh yeah, says I.....

I love it though, gives ya a good laugh the next day!

Re: Re: ever felt like a goldfish?

For me; come down + weed = write off.

Not only is my short term memory effected, but I find my mind lapses. ie; I keep referring back to something that was said 20 seconds or so ago. It's like we're talking about one thing, then all of a sudden I'll go back to the last topic we were talking about... Then I question myself whether or not that actually happened? That's when I know I've lost touch with reality.

One morning on my way back from a Rave; 8am on the train, with 2 friends, and about a dozen or so other passengers (uni students). My friends and I were sitting in the corner, and I was chatting (loudly) away to them, saying some real stupid shit (as you do). To me, they were the only people in my 'world'. Next minute, I look around, and see all the passengers just starring at me... After the initial shock, I turn back to my friend, and ask him, "is everyone whispering?" - it was dead silence.

lol funny thread,

when rolling I always want to check what the time is, so I take out my phone, look at it, and put it back in my pocket - only to realise I didn't check the FUKIN TIME. Happens over and over again like a continuous loop.

funny shit