Survey for E users

did it, was a nice thing to do when waking up to green tea

Would like to participate but when it got to how many pills I realised maybe not a lot of research has gone into it, I try not to take pills, even when tested, they always dissapoint and are adulterated. Only take MDMA really when its in crystal/powder from a known supplier and known purity after a lab test. I regret it when I take a pill always since 2006 and even that was a bad year

done.....Sweet P and i kinda did it together (we both came out with same answers really anyway....)
a bit tedious and tend to ask repetitive questions
makes u wonder if perhaps the ppl who designed this test were using E themselves???

hi drug wench,
thanks for participating...nope, wasn't using e when i designed the survey, but i was preggo so maybe i can blame any repetitive questions on baby brain....

hi everyone,
quick update on this research project - the survey will be closing on nov 30, so get your replies in before then if you want to participate! the prize draw will be happening dec 1 (winners notified by email), and then i move into data analysis and write up, and will post links to these in the new year. thanks!

hi everyone,
this survey has now closed.
the amazon.com gift vouchers have been drawn and the winners have been notified by email - so if you registered, please check your email.
a HUGE thank you to everyone who participated!
cheers,
ashley

Thanks ashley!

When do you expect to finish the analysis/write-up? We love to hear from you when you do!

hi tronica and others,
the write-up is expected to be completed in may, so i will post the results / a link to the final document once it is all finished.

hi everyone,
this survey has now closed.
the amazon.com gift vouchers have been drawn and the winners have been notified by email - so if you registered, please check your email.
a HUGE thank you to everyone who participated!
cheers,
ashley

Damnit i didn't win!!

hah..i don't really care. i'm more eager to read the study.:)

nolys, if you read a few posts further up, you'll see the results are due in May :)