What do you look like? Describe yosef

vietvet

Bluelighter
You knew it was coming. I am 5'8", brown eyes, brown hair, my ideal weight(I'm comfortable with 175lbs.), but I am 225 right now. White, taken to Catholic church growing up (did'nt know nothin), I am 52 so I've had long hair, but I wear my hair with short to medium length now. I am getting loaded with arthritis now and my wife tells me I am still pretty. Even though I feel that I don't satisfy her, she says I'm a big boy and I satisfy her fine. I have been a liberal Democrat, but I like the Jesse Ventura thing politically. It's going to take someone like him with balls to deregulate the drug tax laws. Peace...........................................plur......
If you are not programming yosef......someone ese is...

i am an ebony god with a large penis.
*all hail the mighty unit*

that is all

I'll have to agree with Brand-X there
wink.gif

He's a TOTAL SPUNK
smile.gif

I'm not sure about his penis though...I was too scared to look that far down the page
wink.gif

ARRRGGGHHH! I just did! and he's RIGHT!
STOP sending me nudie pics Brand-X! I can't handle it anmore!

mona, i see you have finally decided to make it easy on yourself and accept my divinity
biggrin.gif

your punishment is herewith repealed; the nightly spankings will now cease.
ps. this may be a problem with my auusie to canuck translation, but around here "spunk" refers to the delicious nectar that spurts forth from my ebony wand at the end of our nightly sessions.
hopefully this is not what you intended because, if it is, the nightly punishment will resume!

*that is all*

Errrrrrrrm, I can't really comment on Brand -X, coz I have never seen him!!!
But I am about 5'5", with short dark ginger hair. I have huge really dark brown eyes, with red flecks in, which most people people say are deep and captivating. My vitals are 36-26-36. And I'm a size 8, with a 34C bra size.
I'm an art student, so I guess you could say I dress quite freaky. But it's mostly really brightly coloured and patterned stuff.
I'm 17 years old, and I haven't done much with my life yet. I'm still at college, studing Art, Psychology, and English. When I finish my A levels, I wanna go on to travel round the world with my boyfriend, Sam. Then go to an Art college and do a degree. Eventually, I wanna design costumes for theatre and tv. Well, that's me!!!
The one with Illegally Red hair!!!
The Angel
------------------
*************************Remember: There's three E's in 'Believe'!!************************
[This message has been edited by Hedonistic Angel (edited 31 January 2000).]

Hello! I think I look like someone who's been through a lot, and only know is really begining to fully understand things! I also look like I'm lovin at the same time... If you wanna see,.. visit my site, Hedonistic Angel has put the address in her post above!
VIETVET!!!! Email me...
------------------
Everything begins with an "E"!
[This message has been edited by Sambo (edited 31 January 2000).]

i tried to visit the site that you posted and it came up but there was a big message with a cool flaming background saying that the site had been closed down. you guys gettin' shut down by the man??

Sorry about that mate... it should work again now....
------------------
Everything begins with an "E"!

I'm about 6'1", short brown hair, goatee. around 240. someone once told me I look like aderanged muppet.

Well i did get the link and ...
you make an awsome couple ...
so hey when is that bluelight world meetup ??? did someone say ibiza this summer - meeting bluelighters from out of the states will be awsome
smile.gif

------------------
Plur Now and Forever - SpecialK
"If at first the idea isn't absurd, then there is no hope for it". -Albert Einstein

I'm a whopping 5'1", 95lbs with brown chin length hair and big brown eyes[sooo boring i know!]. I'm basically a midget-hehe! I wear whatever the hell i wanna wear-which can be anything. one day im decked out in my cow pants and a tube top the next ive got jeans and a t-shirt! I'm not yer typical hot girl but oooohhh well, right? i'd say im decent looking. no make-up usually. im rather spunky sometimes yet very shy at others-depends who im with...heh. well thats me! ive got pics....somewhere on this damned thing.

i'm 5'5'', with long arms and legs, medium-lenght straight shiny dark chestnut hair, fair, clean skin (and i'm generally flushed adn rosy), and unusually shaped dark grey-rimmed green eyes (people sometimes thnk i'm half asian, i have the cheekbones and my eyes are slightly almond shaped) that go ENTIRELY black when i roll (it's pretty frightening). i'm about 109 lbs, and have a runner's body. plus i lift a lot, but i'm not overly muscled by any means. i am almost 19.
im very outgoing with strangers, and generally eunthusiastic (though when stressed i can be a complete spas). i'm interested in anythign and eveything that's interesting. i'm an english major but i will probably be a chef and hopefully a mom soon after i get out of school...i would also like to get into the msuic scene more, namely sing with a band...

what a fucking interesting topic. i feel compelled to play along. i'm 5'6", 107 lbz, with short short bleach blonde hair & two pairs of spikes in my nipples.

beautiful brown coat, healthy teeth and bones, firm proud buttocks, great sense of smell, communicates via barks, four legged, humps occasional leg, responds to "Lassie".
[This message has been edited by deep (edited 31 January 2000).]