Bluelight

Thread: Bag of heroin?

1. Collapse Details
    Bag of heroin? 
    I always hear people describe amounts of heroin as "bags"

How much heroin is in a bag or can it vary? and is it the standard unit that dealers sell in?

No Prices -BL.
    Last edited by Bob Loblaw; 27-05-2009 at 23:32.

2. Collapse Details

A Stamped bag of heroin usually contains between .05 - .1 grams of powdered heroin.

I am referring to bags sold on the East Coast of the USA

3. Collapse Details

bags of heroin are very small theyr usually .1 of a gram if its a stamped product, a bundle is usually 10 bags or a gram it really depends on who you are dealing with I'm sure someone else could answer this question more thouroughly and accurately

4. Collapse Details

I recall talking to a guy who said bags (I guess) around his area were called lids or leads, is anyone familiar with that terminology?

5. Collapse Details

a lot of drug cartels stamp their product with symbols so you know who its coming from, and then again there are fake stamps of repuatable products floating around as well so it really means nothing unless you know where its coming from. its similar to e pills like green playboys or red moccasins or whatever, you can put whatever the fuck you want onit. it really doesn't mean anything in terms of quality and purity unless you know your source

6. Collapse Details

A 'stamp bag' is a glassine bag folded up and taped, with a stamp on the front (i.e. a design or word or both cut out on a block, which is dipped in ink, and stamped on the bag). It's a form of branding, and name recognition. If word of mouth spreads that 'DOA' is good this week, everyone asks their dealers if they have any 'DOA' bags. Also how users communicate regional stuff.

Average powder content is somewhere around 100mg. Average Heroin (Diacetylmorphine) content varies. My estimate is 5mg-30mg Diamorphine per bag. Morphine, 6-Monoacetylmorphine, 3-Monoacetylmorphine, etc are also active opioids that are present in varying quantities. As are leftover alkaloids (Noscapine, Codeine, Thebaine, etc) and side products of the reaction (Acetylcodeine, etc). Some cuts are active (Procaine, Quinine, Lidocaine, Inositol, etc), while others are not (Lactose, Mannitol, etc).

It is impossible to judge purity by any means, be it taste, color, texture, weight, etc.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by bpayne View Post
    a lot of drug cartels stamp their product with symbols so you know who its coming from, and then again there are fake stamps of repuatable products floating around as well so it really means nothing unless you know where its coming from. its similar to e pills like green playboys or red moccasins or whatever, you can put whatever the fuck you want onit. it really doesn't mean anything in terms of quality and purity unless you know your source
    The cartels aren't going to waste their time packaging their product in .1g bags prior to shipment...the packaging and stamping are done locally most often.

8. Collapse Details

No Prices -BL.
    Last edited by Bob Loblaw; 27-05-2009 at 23:33.

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Krowsnose View Post
    And how much does a typical single bag cost on the east coast? I know this will vary region to region.
    There's no price discussion allowed in here.

10. Collapse Details

Dude, who the fuck put drugs in my heroin!

11. Collapse Details

Haha, the title of this thread makes it seem like you're offering. Why yes, I'll take one.

12. Collapse Details

haha DOA is sooo last year =P

13. Collapse Details

im from pa and stamp bags are the only thing ive ever seen or heard of around here . i was into them heavy from around 2000-2004. there would be the white or blue glassine bags folded up w tape and stamped, then there would be what refer to as "double sealed" which would be a blue baggie folded up and taped then sealed inside a little plastic bag. tamper proof. haha.

14. Collapse Details

Needle
    I dont get it when people say that they do 3 to 4 bags of heroin a day. Thats like saying yeah I do 3 oxys a day. Well what is the strenghth of the oxys 30mg 60mg? Its the same with saying that you do 3 bags. Well how much is in the bag .2 or 2grams???

15. Collapse Details

In pa it depends on where ur dope comes from if i comes from Baltimore its raw an just comes in plasic jewelry bags, from Philly/Delaware they are double sealed blue,white,green, or white glassines, from jersey they are just folded taped glassines any color

16. Collapse Details

in these here parts where tar is the rule, a bag of heroin can be anything from a 16th of a gram to a gram or more, I've never bought more than a few grams at a time and they were all individually wrapped in a piece of a cheap plastic bag (looks like a tiny piece of dark chocolate wrapped in some cheap plastic and cut off and burned with a lighter at the top) that will melt into the tar if it's too hot.

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by mikeo858 View Post
    I dont get it when people say that they do 3 to 4 bags of heroin a day. Thats like saying yeah I do 3 oxys a day. Well what is the strenghth of the oxys 30mg 60mg? Its the same with saying that you do 3 bags. Well how much is in the bag .2 or 2grams???
    On the east coast, when people refer to how many 'bags' they do per day, we all are familiar with what a 'bag' means. NYC/Northern NJ we all get stamped wax bags, with between 50 - 100mg of powder. Obviously it is cut so quality varies.

For comparison, I take 75mg methadone daily and with good dope, like what my coke dealer has, three bags IV give me a great rush and high even on top of my 'done. Shittier dope does nothing to me. So the amount of actual heroin can range from zero to ~80mg give or take. Most dope in this are is probably no more than 60% if you are really lucky. Usually it is much less than that. I am sure there is a very rare occasion where there was a fuck up and some almost pure dope gets bagged up, as well as those times you hear about Fentanyl showing up in bags of dope.

The cartels certainly do not seal them up in .1 bags before importing, lol! They fucking smuggle in kilos and shit and the powder mills bag it up in bags. 10 bags is abundle. 50 bags is a brick.

If you know someone higher up you can purchase weight that isn't individually bagged, such as fingers, ounces, etc..

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by eric408 View Post
    Is anyone near Richmond va?... i need some h.. i just moved here used to using pure. 10$ a point
    No sourcing on BL. Welcome.

19. Collapse Details

Is anyone near Richmond va?... i need some h.. i just moved here used to using pure. 10$ a point
    your either a cop or very careless

20. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by legalizeall View Post
    your either a cop or very careless
    seriously lol.

21. Collapse Details

So for your first post ever, you pull out a three year old thread and then fish for a source? Brilliant man, brilliant. Even if you are a cop that's retarded. Which is why I'm guessing you're not.

Facepalm