Mang'go - Sat 5/25 - SF Bay Area

17 hours and 30 minutes! w00t!
hey everyone, ill be at the entrance at 9p and 930p as well, jus to check up.
[ 25 May 2002: Message edited by: badboybrian ]

prolly wont til this afternoon.
10 hours 30 minutes! w00t!
hey mika! nuffin much. one thing though, like awb, i dont know what you look like. and since i prolly wont be online for the rest of the day, it would be senseless for you to send me a pic or whatnot. do me a favor, check out my picture on this thread, the BL pic page, my website, etc and look for me at the party, k. hopefully we'll all be able to find each other early on in the evening so we can chill together all night.
w00t! *extremely excited*
[ 25 May 2002: Message edited by: badboybrian ]

meetup is at the oxygen bar in the city. my buddies wanna be there from the start. so expect to see me there at 7pm.
hey everyone, be safe and see you soon. take care on your way up and back.
oneloveoneworldonevibe.

well, jefe...would you consider badboybrian, fairnymph, trancessz, jimmythegun, liquidphil1, average white boy, and mika saying they'll be there and actually showing up to meet each other a "actual NorCAL meetup? :)
its about 7am and pretty much all these bluelighters are still at my apartment chillin and afterpartyin'.
jus wanted to say madd props to us NorCAL freaks, we finally did it! hehehe. :)
plenty of pictures to come so be ready doc love ;)

as i look around and see the new faces of my life i feel content. it isnt a replacement of the old but rather an infusion of the new. awb:the disbeliver badboybrian: the newbie ;) hanley: the dreamer of trips. and fairnymph the sleeping godess of iv. watching them sleep after fulfiling a night of new begginings is very rewarding to me. today i fell complete. today is where my mind will always be. forever.
-phil-
one love one vibe

3:00pm and were all still chillin at my apartment. awb, fair, liquid, jimmythgun, and myself.
deep post, phil. so, you were watchin me while i was asleep. d00d, that's kinda freaky! jk ;)
but yeah, i had a dope time last night...yeah, i wish the party could have ran a bit longer, but what can ya do. we were lucky to even have that extra hour that the cops gave us. welp, thats the risk of an underground.
oneloveonevibeoneworld. see ya at the next one.
mika, drop me a line about this party this friday...better yet, post up all the info. w00t!

I think Hanley and I are both still amazed that the music we were listening to was NOT from the DVD!

dude, you guys were trippin off that DVD for the longest...even after i showed u that the music was comin off the CD player and not the actual DVD. hehe.

phear teh dvd! its tapping into our brainwaves going back in time and editing the visuals just for us. nice on jimmythegun. oh adn being drunk is awsome at 8am :)
-phil-

Last edited by a moderator:
After careful consideration, I think its best to never speak of the dvd again... thanks for the great time everyone, I hope we can do it again real soon :)
peace
p.s. phil's liquid powers own you all!

p.s. phil's liquid powers own you all!
^^
yeah, no shit. he fuckin 0wnz! ever since last night, ive been tryin to practice my liquid. hehe.
and as far as bein drunk at 8am, yeah, ive been drinkin non-stop til then, and gonna check out that Free At Last party in Campbell. s0wwy its 21+.
man, wish i couldve shroomed wiff y'alls. im like itchin to do my eighth, only i dont have anyone to do it wiff. :(
anyways, catch y'alls soon. oneloveonevibeoneworld.

hurry up mika post that info for fridays party, pleeeeeeease! woot woot. i had a blast and want to go dancing again. also jimmy the gun your liquid is pretty damn good too. brian your gloves were trippin me out when you were doing yours. you gotta teach me some house dancing steps adn in return ill teach you more liquid.
-phil-

Unfortunately I didn't get to experience much of the party, but I had an excellent time hanging with y'all...
liquidphil and jimmy the gun are mad good dancers too! You go boys...
Brian, thank you again for letting us chill at your place, and AWB, thanks for the rides. :)

I think it is rad that the only post in the West Meetups that tops the number of our meetup is the san diego roll call. Woot woot go Norcal!
-phil-

OMG, did you just say "rad" phil. hey, corey haim and corey feldman called, they wanted their slang back. ;) jus joshin bruva!
but yeah, madd props everyone. w00t!

woot woot! Rad is my favorite word. lol. Im oldskool 80's :) Also sorry mika for not chatting much I was trying to find another bl'er at that party as well and got distracted {I have add ;) } Furthermore, i think i was standing by you in the smokinng section but you were talking to a guy and i didnt want to go up to a girl and say hey are you so and so and have the guy beat me to death. i look bad with bruises.
-phil- :)

yeah NorCal buddies! I'm glad you all had a blast, one time when I am up there ya gotta do it again so I can join in.
Phil, Julia, and Brian- thanks for dinner and a great evening. Come visit soon, you are always welcome.