Can I still roll if I am on Prozac??

rollergrrrl

Bluelighter
i am on a derivative of prozac and want to roll w/ my friends tonight. (we are going to see Sasha and Digwed). I haven't tried to roll since I started taking it. I'm on a fairly low dose. Most people are on double my dose. Will the pills still work? Help??
PLUR
------------------

if you are on prozac or an SSRI you will either need to get off the prozac immedediatly and/or take a doubel or triple dose of e. as soon as you come down you can go back on your med. prozac blocks e from fucntioning,t hat's why you need to take more. but you wound't have a bad reaction or naything harmful by taking them together.

Derivative of Prozac? What exactly do you mean by this?
If you're on Prozac the chances are likely that it will negate your roll completely, but then again you'd know this if you had used the search function.
Prozac has a long half life, which means you need to abstain from using it for more than just a day if it interferes with your roll. Something else you'd find from doing a little homework.

NO you will not roll,,, like a concrete block...haha
see "dancesafe"s web page,, I think the site is www.dancesafe.org and they have a "slide show" about e sorta "this is your brain etc"
it is very informative and has a detailed analysis about why prozac/ssri s will stop you from rolling around like a greased wheel..haha
hope this helps - zoltar.