• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Oxycontin: to snort or to parachute

I am a bit old fashioned , and not really up on today's lingo , but I have noticed a few comments on plugging, Umm is this ... how do I say politely , is a similar way of ingesting like what is referred to butt chugging ?? I guess one would ram a couple pills up the pooper and then try to sip some vodka to wash them up there ¿¿ I would think the later would be somewhat dangerous as the rectolius instantly absorbs liquids , I assume (no pun intend) the ox would also absorb very quickly... I'm getting a good chuckle jist picturing this process in my head..

yes, plugging is slang for rectal admin of any drug - also for hiding stuff in your butt like in prison

call me nuts but i take my pain meds for pain not to get high! :)

Nuts! I couldn't resist. Anyway, I also take mine for pain as well. However, considering tolerance and the fact that I haven't had my dosage adjusted in 7 years, I doubt I am capable of actually really getting high. I will admit I do enjoy how I feel when the drugs kick in but high, I don't think so. And I refuse to feel guilty for feeling good when I take my meds. Shit, for what I have to deal with, I just will not feel anything but relief for what it is.