I need a hug :)

SpecilKNY

Bluelighter
Well Saturday 11:12 A.m - was at twilo last night till 6 A.M and went to WORK (yep work) 9 a.m this morning - i still have to drive to MA today - for against all odds (3 hours drive) and I work again tommarow
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Not looking for symphty just a hug
smile.gif

and basiclly to see if there are other messed up people awake saturday morning
smile.gif

------------------
Just K - Hugz Drugz and a dozen Roses

k,
yo your a tropper! sorry i couldnt make it last night. cant wait to see ya for tiggers b-day!
just take one moment and a time and yull get through it!
take it easy,
-climber

Climber !!!
hey what's up two things :
1. I really miss you guys !!! can't wait till next week
2. Email me your phone number - the i can bother you when i'm bored
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Tell Colleen and Rayna I send a hugh hug and kiss and that i will see them next week. ..
ah and NO drugs to let me by today !! aren't we all proud of me
smile.gif
(a shout out for attention hehehe)
I'm not even tired
smile.gif

------------------

((((((((k))))))))
Mwwwaaaaah!
You know I love ya....
smile.gif

See you next week
smile.gif
smile.gif

Aww, I don't really know you but I'm gonna give you a hug anyways...((**HUG**))
Hope you'll have a good weekend...!

I'm super sick (
frown.gif
) But I'll give ya a hug anyway!! ((((((((((((VERY SPECIAL K)))))))))))))) sorry I am missing this weekend (and next) fill me in on all the details? And have fun for me!!! (*cough**sniffle*)

Well K... I seem to run into some troubles with "the man" you know what I mean... you were in the army... I have to chill on parties for about a week or two until the whole thing blows over... I am sooooo Pissed... I already had Tix to against all odds too... Well you will see EddiE there tonight, and if you see Jess, Give her a BIIIIg Hug for me... I really miss you, and I genuinely can't wait until we meet again... I was serious when I said that "the moment" in that KRAZY night was the trird closest I have ever been to Nirvana... I'll never forget it... Peace Love and Hair grease... Have foun tonight.
Out,
-K-Luv-

oh K-luv after that post you are the one who deserves a great big hugg {{{{{{}}}}}}} not me !! seconde rave second time i'm not getting you to come
frown.gif
if there is anything I can do to help let me know ... if not it's tigger birthday next week also in MA - you MUST be there
smile.gif

Well miss you very much- i have to see you dance
smile.gif
hehehe
Well I still will cross my hands and hope to see you there - if not there is always next time
smile.gif

RollerGirl - sorry to hear your sick
frown.gif
well i guess that a good enough excuse for the email i never got (sorry personal thing hehe) but I do expect you to make up for it
smile.gif

For the rest - At least Sat at work doesn't seem to horrible with all you here
smile.gif

Mwaaaa - to everybody !!!
------------------

You think your problem is bad. Last night I droped 3 rolls starting at bout 2:00am. We where out at a club and it was a frineds B-day. I got in at about 6:00am set my alarm for 8:30am cause I had to be at work at 9:30am and went to sleep. When I woke up I looked at the alarm clock to see that it read 2:00pm. "Oh fuck" I was supposed to be too work 4 1/2 hours ago. So I call in talk to a couple friends there and they tell me that the managers really really pissed off. So I get on the phone with him tell him iam sorry and all that bullshit. He tells me I suspended until I meet with the gm. Im preety sure that they have been wanting to get rid of me anyway and now they have a good excuse. Hopefully I be able to bullshit my way outa this and keep my job.
On the bright side my B-day is tuesday so I have a phat little vaction for the week.
So I send a hug but remember you could have it worse at least you still have a job.