5htp-where do I get it from?

5HTP can be bought at any GNC or other nutrition center like that. It is the chemical in your brain that prevents chemicals from damaging your brain (stops oxidation - prevents the neurotoxins from eating your mind). You can also aquire this from eating turkey and tuna (they contain 5HT, and when broken down in your system it creates 5HTP). This can be taken maybe 4 hours before you roll (or eat the meats 4-5 hours before), and the amount depends on you. I personally eat the foods 4 hours befor I roll, take 2 of the 5htp, and towards the end of the roll I usually take 4 more. After you come down (which 5HTP is supposed to help you come out of it without feeling so 8-up) it cant hurt you any to have a few more. I never thought this would work until I applied this method (thanx to RURU), but now I do it everytime I party.
Good Luck!
------------------
-I didn't do it and I'm not payin half!
-Which way to the nearest DRUG store?

Apparently, it's not legal in Ontario (where I live)...at least that's what they told me when I asked at the drugstore. Anyone know if this is true and if so, where else to buy it? Oh, and if it really even works at all??
PLUR,
kimmy
smile.gif

sweet-e, they're full of shit. l-tryptophan might be a controlled substance, but i'm sure you can buy 5-htp in ontario. ask for 5-htp which stands for 5-Hydroxy-Tryptophan. i live in ottawa and you can buy it in some health food shops and all gnc's if there's one near to you. they probably stock it as a "herbal relaxant" or "mind calmer" or something. make sure you don't get a preparation that includes st. john's wort. you don't want to take sjw before you roll, although it can be helpful for after.
if you can't find it near you for some reason (lots of places have been on backorder lately) you can always order it online from one of the online vitamin stores. i think someone already listed on in this thread
good luck, it really does make a difference for the day after
smile.gif

------------------
"Squeeze human nature into the straitjacket
of criminal justice and crime will appear."
--- Karl Kraus (1908)

Where I am from (PA) you can buy it at either GNC (19.99) or wal-mart (8.88) at GNC it comes in just a bottle at wal-mart it's in a box. Just a hint each place has same pills, same amt. in bottle, same dosage. I also ordered them from www.vitamins .com and the pieces of shit never sent them to me, they said they were on back order. That was two months ago. I have preloaded quite a bit and the only difference I notice is when I take them the morning after I don't feel as 8up. I haven't noticed a difference in the actual roll. Peace
------------------
"Without any intentional, fancy way of adjusting yourself, to express yourself as you are is the most important thing"